Live Stream

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Live Stream

Postby meebs » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:02 pm

Anybody else having difficulty, it just keeps telling me my voucher code has already been used,had no issue at end of last season, now they are docking me £10 a game from my season ticket and it won't work. Anyone know who I need to speak to to sort this out going forward, I've tried technical support as game is ongoing but no joy there
meebs

Live Stream

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Live Stream

Postby Welshman in CA » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:31 pm

Consider it 10 quid well spent to miss this game.
Welshman in CA

Postby DaveBrown » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:59 pm

I had same problem.I opted for streaming option earlier in the week and received confirmation email.However when I attempted to log in to city tv it said that I needed a valid subscription and when I tried to reenter voucher code it said it had been used
DaveBrown

Postby gergisabluebird » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:48 pm

DaveBrown wrote:I had same problem.I opted for streaming option earlier in the week and received confirmation email.However when I attempted to log in to city tv it said that I needed a valid subscription and when I tried to reenter voucher code it said it had been used

I initially had the same message today when I entered my voucher code: -
When I opted to accept the streaming code option in the week then I took a screen shot of the confirmation page. The screen shows a Voucher number. That was the code I entered today which then gave the message 'the code had already been used'.

The confirmation e-mail received after taking the streaming option includes the instruction: -

Receiving your streaming code:

Once logged in to your online ticketing account, go to ‘my account’ and your stream code will be visible under the 'vouchers' section.

You will then need to redeem your code to watch the Bluebirds' home league games.

When I logged into my account then the voucher section displayed a different streaming code to the one shown on the screen when I confirmed the streaming option request.

I entered the code shown on my account voucher page which successfully allowed me access to the live stream.

So try checking the voucher section of your online account.....
gergisabluebird

Postby davids » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:31 pm

Unfortunately mine worked perfectly.
davids

Postby JD 1968 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:37 am

Same thing with me code already in use
JD 1968

Postby Big Hill Blue » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:34 am

davids wrote:Unfortunately mine worked perfectly.

:lol:
Big Hill Blue

Return to General Chat