May as well start the ball rolling :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
stentona

Harris out?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Harris out?

Postby MR BIRCHGROVE » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:36 pm

Ask the same question after 6 games. You may have a few takers!
MR BIRCHGROVE

Postby montyblue » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Well harris has said he' s happy with what he's got he must be the only man in cardiff that is.
montyblue

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:41 pm

Lucky to have him..it’s not as if anyone’s driving the club forward in the boardroom..
rumpo kid

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:59 pm

montyblue wrote:Well harris has said he' s happy with what he's got he must be the only man in cardiff that is.

One game gone mate
bluebirdoct1962

Postby skidemin » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:13 pm

montyblue wrote:Well harris has said he' s happy with what he's got he must be the only man in cardiff that is.

i think to an extent he has to be... tough times and not much dosh around.. thought over all we were very decent on the restart last season and the couple of games he got it wrong he rectified things the next game ...
skidemin

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:25 pm

What do you expect him to say? Apart from mendez it's practically the same,if you discount the odd appearance of etheridge and ward.it's likely no bids for any of our players (etheridge aside) were in the offing,so is stuck with them,but they are the same players who managed to finish 5th last season
. I read a post earlier that aluded to one season too many for some of our players
But unless an offer comes in,Harris can't sack them,they have contracts. My main concern is the two youngsters he has taken on loan,neither has much experience,and certainly not in the championship,yes it's too early to tell if either will be good enough to hold their place down in the team,but I would have rathered a couple of loans with experience, that's me though,and I hope both prove me a fool and shine for us :thumbup: I'm hoping we see 2/3 more come in before window closes. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:29 pm

skidemin wrote:

i think to an extent he has to be... tough times and not much dosh around.. thought over all we were very decent on the restart last season and the couple of games he got it wrong he rectified things the next game ...

Exactly, he's hardly going to have cash to spend,much the same as many other clubs,I'm hoping the loans he has done come good,and they may,but we need an experienced rb ASAP. Anyone know how much Hudson odoi is on at Chelsea? Read earlier they are considering loaning him out for the season,could we afford him ? :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby stentona » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:37 pm

Posted tongue in cheek. I like his honesty and he did get us going after lockdown. I think we're capable of being in the mix but need a dynamic number 10, a solid right back and our wide players need to learn to cross more accurately.
Onwards & upwards :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
stentona

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:50 pm

stentona wrote:Posted tongue in cheek. I like his honesty and he did get us going after lockdown. I think we're capable of being in the mix but need a dynamic number 10, a solid right back and our wide players need to learn to cross more accurately.
Onwards & upwards :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Ok fair play :thumbup: I would add another winger to the list too,Hoilett isn't the same player he was,and I though he would have gone to mls ? And if we are playing Moore, also to cross earlier,instead of trying to cut inside,or a pass too many.
I still believe Harris hasn't been able to shape "his" squad yet,yes we got a couple of youngsters from big clubs,but they have to be worth a place in the team each weak,or they will just become back up players,and of course Moore, who I have reserved judgement on till he gets the service.
Big possession stats today,which is a plus,but we need more in the final 3rd of the pitch,do you think the squad has been rocked by the mendez affair? They may know more than is being said in my opinion,but have been gagged from leaking anything.
Which is fair enough I guess,especially as it sounds a serious matter,that may well take his liberty away,if what the assumptions on here are anywhere near the truth? ? :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:38 am

stentona wrote:May as well start the ball rolling :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Don’t be so hasty should be given another 45 minutes to put things right and if we are not 4-0 half time next match he’ll have to go :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pembroke bluebird

Return to General Chat