Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Bennett

Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:47 pm

Joe Bennett is either not fit or he is not giving his 100%, Any Views :bluebird:

Re: Joe Bennett

Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:53 pm

Only seen two games so hard for me to judge, but I don't think either.

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:24 pm

He had a good game on Wednesday and has just been part of a defence that had a clean sheet away from home.

Where is this stuff coming from?

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:25 pm

He did alright today. Not helped by the ref allowing him to get pulled and pushed and then penalising him when he fought back

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:29 pm

I have never rated him

He has no idea how to run on and take the ball in

Lightweight

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:38 pm

I rate him highly, the best leftback we’ve seen for a very long time. I suppose some fans have an agenda against certain players. The Cardiff fan way I suppose.

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:59 pm

NIBluebird wrote:I have never rated him

He has no idea how to run on and take the ball in

Lightweight

He's a defender not an attacker. We had a clean sheet today, what's to moan about?

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:49 pm

He’s a good solid left back.

In my view, he’s the best left back we’ve had in a very long time.

Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:01 pm

Clive Charles back in the day.

Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:19 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:He’s a good solid left back.

In my view, he’s the best left back we’ve had in a very long time.

Totally agree, I think people want the ultimate player but in reality those players wouldn't stay long.

Best left back I've seen, yes makes mistakes but he offers a lot. Peltier the other side offers little in a different way but because he makes a hard challange it's fine.

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:33 am

Well most of you have told me lol, maybe I’m just one of the old school who likes an all in defender I hope he makes me eat my words throughout the season. :old: :bluebird:

Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:48 am

Manchester Taffy wrote:Well most of you have told me lol, maybe I’m just one of the old school who likes an all in defender I hope he makes me eat my words throughout the season. :old: :bluebird:

Your opinion is as valid as the next man mate.

I just thought it was a bit random to dig out a defender when they have just kept a clean sheet away from home :bluescarf:

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:45 pm

keanoswinklepickers wrote:Clive Charles back in the day.

loved Clive and that promotion season is still my favourite , but his time here was tier 3 and bottom half 2nd tier where as
Bennet was a massive part of our promotion and premier league side teams ..so im afraid he gets the nod.

Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:22 pm

Juventus Blue wrote:I rate him highly, the best leftback we’ve seen for a very long time. I suppose some fans have an agenda against certain players. The Cardiff fan way I suppose.

Bloody hell, does that mean because you rate a player highly other fans have an agenda if they think differently!! Grow up.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:46 pm

OMG Joe Bennett couldn’t go past my grandmother and as for crossing the ball he is utter Shite :bluebird:

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Manchester Taffy wrote:OMG Joe Bennett couldn’t go past my grandmother and as for crossing the ball he is utter Shite :bluebird:

Had a great game fought and won most challenges, stop trying to make a case against him ;)

Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Manchester Taffy wrote:OMG Joe Bennett couldn’t go past my grandmother and as for crossing the ball he is utter Shite :bluebird:

What about the cross he delivered at the death which Morrison put wide?

Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:41 am

Can you please own up who put Joe Bennett down as Man of the Match as they must be watching the wrong game he can’t go forward he can’t pass the ball without passing it backwards and slowing the game surely there must be another option ?. :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:43 pm

Solid player in my opinion.

Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:53 pm

Manchester Taffy wrote:Can you please own up who put Joe Bennett down as Man of the Match as they must be watching the wrong game he can’t go forward he can’t pass the ball without passing it backwards and slowing the game surely there must be another option ?. :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

I see it's Bennetts turn now, I wonder who will be next? maybe Moore as he did not score in the one game he has played for us?

Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:38 pm

Must reply to no it’s not Bennett’s turn now I have watched him now for 2 seasons and he is the most negative left fullback I have seen playing for city and I’ve gone home and away for 40 years. :bluescarf: :bluebird: