Millwall players carry on from last season

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Millwall players carry on from last season

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:15 pm

skidemin wrote:most people rightly associate Marx closely to Communism.. but if Nukes had used the word communism or infact any other word to describe BLMs lesser known objectives .. youd be attempting to nit pick that via google too.. but the important bit is they do have extreme objectives / agendas that are not so clear to Joe Public
the owner of BLM ?
and Cardiff City Football Club is a Football Club not a political group.. and no the fact that the founder was English does not mean we are all English.. like most people i have no idea who he voted for.. but had he also started up a political party with extreme views and you jumped on board you would likely then be called a bartleyist... while others who only followed the football club would not... you wont find that sentence in wiki as its a level of common sense i doubt anyone would think needs explaining..

Honestly, before this topic did you even know there are multiple types of Marxism? Or what the differences between each type are? I'll guess no but you'll still use it as a boogeyman term.

I'm also still yet to be shown blm actually doing these Marxist things you berate them for.
CCFCJosh75

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby skidemin » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:52 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:most people rightly associate Marx closely to Communism.. but if Nukes had used the word communism or infact any other word to describe BLMs lesser known objectives .. youd be attempting to nit pick that via google too.. but the important bit is they do have extreme objectives / agendas that are not so clear to Joe Public
the owner of BLM ?
and Cardiff City Football Club is a Football Club not a political group.. and no the fact that the founder was English does not mean we are all English.. like most people i have no idea who he voted for.. but had he also started up a political party with extreme views and you jumped on board you would likely then be called a bartleyist... while others who only followed the football club would not... you wont find that sentence in wiki as its a level of common sense i doubt anyone would think needs explaining..

Honestly, before this topic did you even know there are multiple types of Marxism? Or what the differences between each type are? I'll guess no but you'll still use it as a boogeyman term.

I'm also still yet to be shown blm actually doing these Marxist things you berate them for.

get off the high horse mate its wood on rockers and you aint going anywhere on it... and yes like all ideas/ideologies you will find there will be splinter groups or groups taking the main ideology to mean different things its like religions .football philosophies and anything else you can conjure up.... the nah nah , nah nah nah .. i bet you cant name the ones on wiki and know what the differences are... is so you... no i dont, just like you.. truth is if you UNDERSTOOD youd realise that you yourself could start up a political movement right now.. which uses marx ideas at its core but doesnt follow his ideas exactly..any of the ones on the wiki list or would it even be on wiki...honestly mate. its clear you can read but boy are you lacking on the grasping bit...
skidemin

Postby New Day Rising » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:07 pm

Its gone on far too long and I'm guessing a lot of clubs and players are doing it out of guilt political correctness.

Yep we get it , and yes their lives matter as does anyone's.

I've had enough and I treat everyone with respect .

It makes you wonder if this cause has now been politically highacked ????
New Day Rising

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:15 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
the owner of BLM ?

FFS...

Variants of Marxist-based communism:
1 Leninism.
2 Marxism–Leninism,
3 Stalinism,
4 Trotskyism,
5 Maoism,
6 De Leonism
7 Marxism–Leninism–Maoism,
8 Prachanda Path,
9 Hoxhaism,
10 Titoism,
11 Eurocommunism,
12 Council communism,
13 Dengism,
14 Luxermburgism

Variants of Non-Marxist communism:
1 Anarcho-communism (which I referenced in the first post as the only true example of Communism that can work but only on a small scale of sub 100 people before the complexity of societal structure means the natural emergence of a social hierarchy whereby it ceases to be communism )
2 Religious communism (which is essentially a historical reflection rather than a theory to implement so doesn't really count - I just put it in there to try and boost your numbers - I'm good like that.)

link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... ideologies - yes its Wikipedia but its actually a well written page and I don't have time/couldn't be arsed sourcing anything more academic at the minute and I was sure I had forgotten one so I googled it to double check (I had missed both Dengism and Luxemburgism as it goes.)

So yes Josh well done! :thumbup:

There are indeed many different interpretations of Marxist theory and not all forms of 'communism' are based on Marxist theory - just the ones that have actually been put into practice on a scale larger than 100 people. (Incidentally, these are also the ones that pretty much always end up in genocide of some form of another - but lets not let that take away from your moment of glory)

To your second point, if the founder of BLM herself explaining how her organisation is a Marxist organisation.(note she says WE are trained Marxists not I am a trained Marxist), then how the hell is anyone else going to?

Congratulations Josh, you are the semantic champion of the world. Your prize is to smugly look down on all of us ill-educated fools.

Everybody else wins the game of 'Not being Josh'.

Our prize is well, not being Josh. :D
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby skidemin » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:42 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
the owner of BLM ?

FFS...

1 Leninism.
2 Marxism–Leninism,
3 Stalinism,
4 Trotskyism,
5 Maoism,
6 De Leonism
8 Prachanda Path,
9 Hoxhaism,
10 Titoism,
11 Eurocommunism,
12 Council communism,
13 Dengism,
14 Luxermburgism

1 Anarcho-communism (which I referenced in the first post as the only true example of Communism that can work but only on a small scale of sub 100 people before the complexity of societal structure means the natural emergence of a social hierarchy whereby it ceases to be communism )
2 Religious communism (which is essentially a historical reflection rather than a theory to implement so doesn't really count - I just put it in there to try and boost your numbers - I'm good like that.)

link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... ideologies - yes its Wikipedia but its actually a well written page and I don't have time/couldn't be arsed sourcing anything more academic at the minute and I was sure I had forgotten one so I googled it to double check (I had missed both Dengism and Luxemburgism as it goes.)

There are indeed many different interpretations of Marxist theory and not all forms of 'communism' are based on Marxist theory - just the ones that have actually been put into practice on a scale larger than 100 people. (Incidentally, these are also the ones that pretty much always end up in genocide of some form of another - but lets not let that take away from your moment of glory)

To your second point, if the founder of BLM herself explaining how her organisation is a Marxist organisation.(note she says WE are trained Marxists not I am a trained Marxist), then how the hell is anyone else going to?

Congratulations Josh, you are the semantic champion of the world. Your prize is to smugly look down on all of us ill-educated fools.

yep...and if you were to revisit this list in 20 years. you would no doubt be able to add a few.. maybe even joshism :) ....scratch that..the idea of him actually coming up with something not already on a list is beyond ridiculous ..
skidemin

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:19 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
the owner of BLM ?

FFS...

1 Leninism.
2 Marxism–Leninism,
3 Stalinism,
4 Trotskyism,
5 Maoism,
6 De Leonism
8 Prachanda Path,
9 Hoxhaism,
10 Titoism,
11 Eurocommunism,
12 Council communism,
13 Dengism,
14 Luxermburgism

Well done, we've managed to get to 2 pages of you still talking about communism when I say Marxism. I think that deserves a medal. I won't fry your brain with the fact that there are plenty of countries who use a form of Marxism now.

One of the blm founders used the term we to mean herself and someone else. Even in the video you linked they don't say that blm is Marxist but they are. As we have managed to agree, the founders belief doesn't mean that the business/ organisation or their supporters are the same.

And I rather think your prize is remaining wilfully ignorant.
CCFCJosh75

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:39 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:And I rather think your prize is remaining wilfully ignorant.

To paraphrase the ever lovely Cerys Matthews

"Every day, when I wake up, I thank God I'm not Josh"

:D
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby skidemin » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:57 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:

well i hope your brain isnt fried.. :laughing5: :laughing5:
he pretty much fried mine when he continually used the TR list and at no point took the Yaxley Lennon one out... its a bit silly, doesnt belong, told about 500 times but eh oh its on THE LIST..
skidemin

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:59 pm

skidemin wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

he pretty much fried mine when he continually used the TR list and at no point took the Yaxley Lennon one out... its a bit silly, doesnt belong, told about 500 times but eh oh its on THE LIST..

Are you his alt account or lap dog or something?
You're so far up his arse it's unbelievable.
CCFCJosh75

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:04 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Well done, we've managed to get to 2 pages of you still talking about communism when I say Marxism. I think that deserves a medal.

I know I think the patience we've collectively shown you is truly admirable but no worries your very welcome :thumbup:

CCFCJosh75 wrote: I won't fry your brain with the fact that there are plenty of countries who use a form of Marxism now.

No please Josh no, please stop using your big brain powers against us we can't take it anymore.

ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:10 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

No Josh, it is just how other people interact with each other.

Belueve it or not most people are quite nice and easy to get along with if you just stop acting like a tw*t

Honestly mate you should try it sometime :thumbup:
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:14 pm

skidemin wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

To be honest he does fry the old noggin' just not in the way he thinks he does. I know half the time i shouldnt respond but I just can't help myself. I think I should probably see someone about it :lol:
ealing_ayatollah

Postby skidemin » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:22 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

google must be getting worse if those are the best results that it threw up for best insults..
skidemin

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:54 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Belueve it or not most people are quite nice and easy to get along with if you just stop acting like a tw*t

Funny that, I don't call people names whilst they call me everything under the sun and you' e called me a tw*t because I dared to try and say that the hive mind is wrong. Hmmmmmmm
CCFCJosh75

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:09 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Funny that, I don't call people names whilst they call me everything under the sun and you' e called me a tw*t because I dared to try and say that the hive mind is wrong. Hmmmmmmm

No I didn't call you a tw*t. I told you to try and stop acting like one.

You accused me of being a Nazi sympathiser on another thread a long time ago, he throws the first stone.
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:16 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote: You are aware that if you Google your name this REST DELETED AS I WON'T REPEAT

This is low even for you Josh. For a start how many f*cking people will there be in Cardiff with a name like that and you casually throw around shit like that on the chance it might be the same person? I've reported this and asked the mods for it to be taken down. First time in my life I've ever taken such an action but I think you're punching well below the belt there.
ealing_ayatollah

Postby skidemin » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote: You are aware that if you Google your name this REST DELETED AS I WON'T REPEAT

This is low even for you Josh. For a start how many f*cking people will there be in Cardiff with a name like that and you casually throw around shit like that on the chance it might be the same person? I've reported this and asked the mods for it to be taken down. First time in my life I've ever taken such an action but I think you're punching well below the belt there.

thanks for that.... i missed it but am now aware of what he posted... so brains thinks there is only one person with this name in South East Wales... ? and posting what he did does not make him a lowlife... ? makes you wonder what else goes through that warped mind...
skidemin

Previous

Return to General Chat