Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Classy midfielder?

Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:52 pm

Having been linked to him in the past,Tolgay arslan had his contract ended by mutual consent with fenerhbaçe,so is a free agent
Don't look like his wage demands would be unreal for us,talk of him going to paderborn in German 2nd div!! For me he would be the perfect player to open defence with skill,and an incredible passing range.and as we desperately need another addition to compliment tomlin,I would love us to get him,
Thoughts?? :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:

Re: Classy midfielder?

Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:04 am

Was excited when we were linked with him before. Certainly looks like he would improve our midfield. :thumbup:

Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:55 am

Great spot and would be a great addition if we could get him surely we can compete with Padderbirn on wages? How much money is in the bindesliga 2?

Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:43 am

What about Victor Camarasa?
I would love to have him back he'd be fantastic in the Championship.

Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxDHoKRHbe8

Is he back with real betis? looks like he is so what about a loan?

Camarasa returned to both Alavés and the Spanish top division on 13 January 2020, agreeing to a six-month loan deal.

Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:43 am

Igovernor wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxDHoKRHbe8

Is he back with real betis? looks like he is so what about a loan?

Camarasa returned to both Alavés and the Spanish top division on 13 January 2020, agreeing to a six-month loan deal.

Would love Camerasa back but just can't see it happening. Also is there a growing number of ex-city players that have now gone to Alaves - didn't Javi Guerra go there after us and also possibly Cala?

Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:32 pm

Camarasa is out for a while Does his knee ligaments I think

Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:12 pm

Yeah camarasa would be nice,but even if he weren't injured, wasn't his wages a stumbling block,when we wanted to loan him from palace? I'm sure that Sven posted that? (Sorry in advance if wrong sven :thumbup: )
In my personal opinion, I believe arslan is a slightly better player,but we Deffo need someone with nous,and vision,which he definitely has.but could also not be a success in the British game.
Anyone with any suggestions on who we could go for out of those available? ? :old: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:28 pm

bluesince62 wrote:Yeah camarasa would be nice,but even if he weren't injured, wasn't his wages a stumbling block,when we wanted to loan him from palace? I'm sure that Sven posted that? (Sorry in advance if wrong sven :thumbup: )
In my personal opinion, I believe arslan is a slightly better player,but we Deffo need someone with nous,and vision,which he definitely has.but could also not be a success in the British game.
Anyone with any suggestions on who we could go for out of those available? ? :old: :bluebird:

Well it’s an ambitious one, but I know Aleix Garcia formerly of Man City is without a club

Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:58 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:Great spot and would be a great addition if we could get him surely we can compete with Padderbirn on wages? How much money is in the bindesliga 2?

Cheers :thumbup: ,but looking deeper,he was born in Paderborn and they were his club from his early playing days,as he was brought up in Germany,but he is hardly old,so could at 30.so unless he has an offer elswhere,he could finish his career with them.
A shame as he is still more than capable of playing at a higher level :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:12 am

Ahh that's interesting so a Bellers like situation. Makes more sense- he is better than that level but home town roy of the rovers stuff is always a draw!