Investigation in to Lewis Hamilton

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Investigation in to Lewis Hamilton

Postby Sven » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:22 pm

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Big Hill Blue wrote:So Breanna dumped Jamarcus the dealer for a gun toting bloke who shot a copper entering her place?

if your a cop on a drugs bust thinking there is every chance someone in there is armed.. how much encouragement do you need to be shooting ? seeing a fella pointing a gun ? one shot ? , a few fellow officers dead ? honestly cant get my head around the notion that police should be targets.. im shooting the minute im seeing this bloke pointing a gun...

The cops were not in uniform there were no drugs found there because the guy that they were after did not live at that address, in fact he did not live in the complex, they had the wrong address, the guy was phoning 911 as they were breaking down the door, phone call was recorded. I can see you sitting there when someone breaks down your door and you think it is an armed gang and you have a gun. The police cocked up and when the FBI and the attorney general finishes their investigation, I think that all those involved not including the boyfriend will be charged :thumbup:

Rog, I understood the police were at the right house with a valid Warrant for a search, as the main suspect was an ex-boyfriend of the lady shot?

I'm not condoning or condemning either party right now, as I am not in possession of the full facts but from the outside looking in it does appear that regardless of whether the police followed protocol and announced their presence before knocking down the door, those inside (with no link to specific crime) would have been pretty scared. Equally, any Officers (not just those who did) who then entered would have reacted accordingly to one of their own being shot?

The number of bullets appears over zealous but we weren't there and we (thankfully) aren't in gun-laden, gun-totting America

I admire Lewis Hamilton as a an F1 driver but not as a person; he (IMHO) is involving himself in something he cannot fully understand or appreciate, whilst he making demands of others to accept his views with importunity
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Igovernor » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:20 am

Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Big Hill Blue wrote:So Breanna dumped Jamarcus the dealer for a gun toting bloke who shot a copper entering her place?

if your a cop on a drugs bust thinking there is every chance someone in there is armed.. how much encouragement do you need to be shooting ? seeing a fella pointing a gun ? one shot ? , a few fellow officers dead ? honestly cant get my head around the notion that police should be targets.. im shooting the minute im seeing this bloke pointing a gun...

The cops were not in uniform there were no drugs found there because the guy that they were after did not live at that address, in fact he did not live in the complex, they had the wrong address, the guy was phoning 911 as they were breaking down the door, phone call was recorded. I can see you sitting there when someone breaks down your door and you think it is an armed gang and you have a gun. The police cocked up and when the FBI and the attorney general finishes their investigation, I think that all those involved not including the boyfriend will be charged :thumbup:

Rog, I understood the police were at the right house with a valid Warrant for a search, as the main suspect was an ex-boyfriend of the lady shot?

I'm not condoning or condemning either party right now, as I am not in possession of the full facts but from the outside looking in it does appear that regardless of whether the police followed protocol and announced their presence before knocking down the door, those inside (with no link to specific crime) would have been pretty scared. Equally, any Officers (not just those who did) who then entered would have reacted accordingly to one of their own being shot?

The number of bullets appears over zealous but we weren't there and we (thankfully) aren't in gun-laden, gun-totting America

I admire Lewis Hamilton as a an F1 driver but not as a person; he (IMHO) is involving himself in something he cannot fully understand or appreciate, whilst he making demands of others to accept his views with importunity

Hi Chris, it has been reported that they were at the wrong address and the suspect they we after was not the boyfriend, but another man. The man they were after did not even live in the complex. The warrant was a no knock warrant that allowed them to break into the apartment without announcing themselves. Kentucky has now done away with no knock warrants. As you say lots of bullets fired, they shot her 5 times. I agree with your comment about Hamilton, he is not a nice person.
Igovernor

Postby glas » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:10 am

So the facts seem to be. Breanna Taylor was involved in the supply and distribution of illegal drugs, or at least permitted her house to be used for that purpose.
A judge issued a search warrant for that address, and despite it being a “no knock warrant”, the police did knock. Very loudly. There was no answer so they entered, as per the warrant. Taylor and Walker had heard them knocking, as they had time to get up and fetch a gun.
Taylor who was in bed with a man (Walker), thought it was her boyfriend (a known drug dealer, and by implication possibly violent). So the man in her bed (Walker) opened fire blindly at the person in the doorway, hitting him in the leg.
The police officers immediately returned fire, as is permissible as self-defence, after Taylor’s “friend” had opened fire first. I am guessing here, but I doubt Walker gave any warning before opening fire.
Walker claims the police did not offer Taylor any medical assistance as she coughed and struggled to breathe for at least five minutes after she was shot. Although the coroner’s report state she would have died within a minute. So she had carried on coughing and breathing for over 4 minutes after dying, according to Walker.
The claims the police had gone to the wrong house, appear false, as they were not looking for the drug dealer, but searching a known drug supply premises. On legally entering, they were shot at and one officer was injured, so they returned fire.
glas

Postby skidemin » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:16 am

Igovernor wrote:
skidemin wrote:

so the fella who shot the cop thought it was the drug dealer bloke and his mates breaking in.... but its unreasonable for police to think the premises is being used for the supply of drugs ?
skidemin

Postby Welshman in CA » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:31 pm

glas wrote:So the facts(the made up shit on the internet) seem to be. Breanna Taylor was involved in the supply and distribution of illegal drugs, or at least permitted her house to be used for that purpose.
A judge issued a search warrant for that address, and despite it being a “no knock warrant”, the police did knock. Very loudly. There was no answer so they entered, as per the warrant. Taylor and Walker had heard them knocking, as they had time to get up and fetch a gun.
Taylor who was in bed with a man (Walker), thought it was her boyfriend (a known drug dealer, and by implication possibly violent). So the man in her bed (Walker) opened fire blindly at the person in the doorway, hitting him in the leg.
The police officers immediately returned fire, as is permissible as self-defence, after Taylor’s “friend” had opened fire first. I am guessing here, but I doubt Walker gave any warning before opening fire.
Walker claims the police did not offer Taylor any medical assistance as she coughed and struggled to breathe for at least five minutes after she was shot. Although the coroner’s report state she would have died within a minute. So she had carried on coughing and breathing for over 4 minutes after dying, according to Walker.
The claims the police had gone to the wrong house, appear false, as they were not looking for the drug dealer, but searching a known drug supply premises. On legally entering, they were shot at and one officer was injured, so they returned fire.

Fixed your post.
Welshman in CA

Postby glas » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:08 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
glas wrote:So the facts(the made up shit on the internet) seem to be. Breanna Taylor was involved in the supply and distribution of illegal drugs, or at least permitted her house to be used for that purpose.

What made up stuff on the internet?
I suppose it is only true if it is in the Mirror or Guardian? Or BBC reports?

What is wrong with what I wrote ? It is all the basics of the story, except unlike you who base it on the colour of the people involved, I just put what happened.

Fixed your post.
glas

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:33 pm

Sven wrote:I admire Lewis Hamilton as a an F1 driver but not as a person; he (IMHO) is involving himself in something he cannot fully understand or appreciate, whilst he making demands of others to accept his views with importunity

Esxcellent comment :thumbup:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Welshman in CA » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:41 pm

glas wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

What made up stuff on the internet?
I suppose it is only true if it is in the Mirror or Guardian? Or BBC reports?

What is wrong with what I wrote ? It is all the basics of the story, except unlike you who base it on the colour of the people involved, I just put what happened.

Fixed your post.

I don't read the mirror or the guardian & unlike you I don't believe everything I read on the internet and what gives you the idea that I base anything on someone's colour. Not sure why her family just got $12 million from the city even though there was no admittance of wrongdoing, maybe it's just a generous city that hands out cash to everyone. Lewis Hamilton certainly needs to keep his nose out of this as he lives in his own millionaire bubble.
Welshman in CA

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:03 pm

12 million from the city...bang goes our new winger..
rumpo kid

Previous

Return to General Chat