Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadiums

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you boo when players take the knee if we were allowed in stadiums.

Poll ended at Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:59 pm

Yes
63%
No
37%

Total votes : 91

Re: Would you boo taking the knee if we were back in stadium

Postby Nuclearblue » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:20 pm

BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:If you’ve voted yes you need to grow up.

Booing anyone for something that they want to do themselves is pathetic. If you can’t support the side without booing them because of your small mindedness, stay the f*ck home and watch it on the telly.

So if they come out doing a Nazi salute you would not boo but support the team ? Or maybe if they come out wearing the robes of the KKK you would not boo either ?

Some of the biggest tripe I’ve ever read. How could you even compare our players taking the knee to fight for equality?

Pal you are so past the point I’m actually worried for you. But I’m glad that nearly all of football, and the majority of supporters stand together and see “taking the knee” for what it actually is. All I here from you is you don’t want anything to do with supporting equality, so go f*ck yourself pal. Wouldn’t be surprised if you actually threw up a Nazi salute at the home games you uneducated moron.

:lol: :lol: I’m the uneducated moron ? Well at least I ain’t a communist like yourself. Can’t argue with someone so far left you have just walked into the seven estuary. On that note good night to you Mr Trotsky
Nuclearblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 am

rumpo kid wrote:If you transpolate 250,000 hate crimes against the population head, it’s roughly 0.1%. Josh, get some perspective, or keep believing it’s Nuremberg 1936..

If you work things out like that then nothing would be big enough to be a problem.
No point remembering 9/11 or the Manchester bombing as they only killed 0.00...1% of the population. Just tell everyone to 'get some perspective' and move on.
CCFCJosh75

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:51 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Booing anyone for something that they want to do themselves is pathetic. If you can’t support the side without booing them because of your small mindedness, stay the f*ck home and watch it on the telly.

So if they come out doing a Nazi salute you would not boo but support the team ? Or maybe if they come out wearing the robes of the KKK you would not boo either ?

Some of the biggest tripe I’ve ever read. How could you even compare our players taking the knee to fight for equality?

Pal you are so past the point I’m actually worried for you. But I’m glad that nearly all of football, and the majority of supporters stand together and see “taking the knee” for what it actually is. All I here from you is you don’t want anything to do with supporting equality, so go f*ck yourself pal. Wouldn’t be surprised if you actually threw up a Nazi salute at the home games you uneducated moron.

:lol: :lol: I’m the uneducated moron ? Well at least I ain’t a communist like yourself. Can’t argue with someone so far left you have just walked into the seven estuary. On that note good night to you Mr Trotsky

The Severn estuary is to the right of Cardiff.
CCFCJosh75

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:54 am

Well, its easy to put out big numbers for a headline, and yes, a perspective is required. This country has a good record on BAME, but some are ashamed of that. It just isnt the problem you want it to be..
rumpo kid

Postby skidemin » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:01 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:If you transpolate 250,000 hate crimes against the population head, it’s roughly 0.1%. Josh, get some perspective, or keep believing it’s Nuremberg 1936..

If you work things out like that then nothing would be big enough to be a problem.
No point remembering 9/11 or the Manchester bombing as they only killed 0.00...1% of the population. Just tell everyone to 'get some perspective' and move on.

isnt that his point..
skidemin

Postby skidemin » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:03 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

depends which way your facing.
skidemin

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:36 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Not if you are facing west chief
Nuclearblue

Postby Sven » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Nukes, CCFCJosh75 is not for turning...! ;) :lol:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

The insult really loses its bite if you have to use a compass to make it work.
Think it's safe to say you ballsed it, ironically on a post which started with "I'm the uneducated moron?"
CCFCJosh75

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:38 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Think it's safe to say you ballsed it, ironically on a post which started with "I'm the uneducated moron?"

Laughing my head off here. Making a cock of yourself comes to mind. I can’t help it if you don’t know which way you stand :thumbup: :wave: :thumbup: :wave:
Nuclearblue

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:39 pm

Sven wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing6:
Nuclearblue

Postby Jock » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Perhaps he’s taken inspiration from Thatcher :lol:
Jock

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Laughing my head off here. Making a cock of yourself comes to mind. I can’t help it if you don’t know which way you stand :thumbup: :wave: :thumbup: :wave:

I wouldn't call nuclear a cock, rather someone who made a simple mistake and has made a hill for himself to die on rather than just saying woops. I suppose I can't help his self deprication.

Since you never explicitly stated the person who was writing the message I am replying to I decided that you had abandoned regular convention again and were writing from someone else's perspective to catch us all out and the 'you' and 'yourself' which was written was actually referring to you.
CCFCJosh75

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Can’t argue with someone so far left you have just walked into the seven estuary. On that note good night to you Mr Trotsky

Fairplay that is a great line :lol:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:21 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Since you never explicitly stated the person who was writing the message I am replying to I decided that you had abandoned regular convention again and were writing from someone else's perspective to catch us all out and the 'you' and 'yourself' which was written was actually referring to you.

I've genuinely read this a few times and still don't understand what it says.

I think I've actually finally lost the ability to read and understand 'Josh-speak'. The twists and turns have finally got my old brain so confused I have literally no idea what is trying to be said in the above post at all. Literally not a clue.

I think this may be a good thing though.

:lol:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:49 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Since you never explicitly stated the person who was writing the message I am replying to I decided that you had abandoned regular convention again and were writing from someone else's perspective to catch us all out and the 'you' and 'yourself' which was written was actually referring to you.

ealing wrote:I've genuinely read this a few times and still don't understand what it says.

I think I've actually finally lost the ability to read and understand 'Josh-speak'. The twists and turns have finally got my old brain so confused I have literally no idea what is trying to be said in the above post at all. Literally not a clue.

I think this may be a good thing though.

:lol:

Saying that I messed up the quotations so egg/face all that. :lol:
ealing_ayatollah

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:38 pm

Since you never explicitly stated the person who was writing the message I am replying to I decided that you had abandoned regular convention again and were writing from someone else's perspective to catch us all out and the 'you' and 'yourself' which was written was actually referring to you.

Yes.. a long and distinguished career in the Civil Service beckons..
rumpo kid

Postby skidemin » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:06 pm

not sure why anyone is having a go at his reply tbh...

in all fairness he did his bit { copy and paste } correct...
skidemin

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:10 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I wouldn't call nuclear a cock, rather someone who made a simple mistake and has made a hill for himself to die on rather than just saying woops. I suppose I can't help his self deprication.

Like others I have read his over and over and the only thing I can think of is you have morphed into Eric Cantona when you took that left turn into the estuary I think you got caught up with Cantonas Trawler :notworthy: :wave: :thumbup:
Nuclearblue

Previous

Return to General Chat