RETRO PROMOTION SHIRTS IN CLUB SHOP

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:58 pm

The club are putting a limited number of retro shirts from the 1998/99 promotion season

Mark your calendar for October 22nd to get your hands on one!

The club have limited availability and they can be purchased online only from the Cardiff City FC Superstore...

https://www.cardiffcityfcstore.com/ :bluescarf:
Attachments
Promotion like its 1999.jpeg
Promotion like its 1999.jpeg (51.23 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: RETRO PROMOTION SHIRTS IN CLUB SHOP

Postby Sven » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:59 pm

Liked this shirt back in the day and prefer it to the current, so ordering I will be...! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Wayne S » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:19 pm

I have Kevin Nugents shirt from that season. Only saying because I always remember taking it out its packaging and it smelt of cigarettes.

Always have the vision of him lighting up after a game.
Wayne S

Postby RICK+CCFC » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:43 pm

Looks good, and if it’s the same quality as the Copa retro shirts last Xmas then they will be excellent.
RICK+CCFC

Postby WestCoastBlue » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:41 pm

Our club shop has been lacking anytime I've gone in. Always seems like they've spent loads on tat, notepads, biro pens, plastic party cups, etc but this is brilliant imo. Not something I would buy but it's a great piece of nostalgia for some and I'm sure some younger people will get it for the retro look anyways. :bluescarf:

Leicester have had a fantastic range of retro clothing when I've been into their shop. At least 6 or 7 kits from the 70's to 2000's as well as jackets and polo shirts in the styles from previous decades. They've got their fair share of tat too but the quality of their store far surpasses our own.
WestCoastBlue

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:38 pm

Deffo gonna get one of these to add to the collection. Classic shirt but for some unknown reason the one I had when I was 18 seems to have shrunk :lol:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Return to General Chat