Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY VIEW/OPINION " BRILLIANT DEFENDING & A BRILLIANT GOAL "

Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:53 pm

MY VIEW/OPINION " A BRILLIANT DEFENSIVE PERFORMANCE AND A BRILLIANT GOAL "

Fantastic defensive performance by Cardiff City today, and a fantastic goal by Sheyi Ojo give Cardiff City a crucial three points away from home :ayatollah:

Cardiff City's second win of the season :thumbright:

First half was very slow from both teams and neither deserved the lead at half time

Neil Harris made two changes with Greg Cunningham and Joe Ralls starting.

New signings Harry Wilson, Filip Benkovic and Dillon Phillips were named on the bench.

Smithies, Osei-Tutu, Morrison, Nelson, Cunningham, Bacuna, Pack, Ralls, Hoilett, Ojo, Moore

Match started slowly with not many chances for either side

Greg Cunningham got injured and was replaced by Harry Wilson in the 29th minute

Kieffer Moore had a great chance in the 32nd minute but headed over from Jordi Osei-Tutu's cross

HT: 0-0

GOAL: 0-1 - Cardiff City took the lead with a brilliant counter attack in the 52nd minute. Great work by Kieffer Moore and a fantastic finish by Sheyi Ojo :ayatollah:

Sol Bamba replaced the injured Jordi Osei-Tutu in the 77th minute

Will Vaulks replaced Sheyi Ojo in the 79th minute

My MOTM Sean Morrison :thumbright:

Next up Bournemouth at home on Wednesday night :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MY VIEW/OPINION " BRILLIANT DEFENDING & A BRILLIANT GOAL

Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:57 pm

Well Chuffed with that Win Ned, v a bogey side as well :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Well Chuffed with that Win Ned, v a bogey side as well :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Good day all round for us blues mate :bluescarf:

Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 pm

Solid performance all round. Great win.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:09 pm

Updated: :bluebird:

Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:09 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Well Chuffed with that Win Ned, v a bogey side as well :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Good day all round for us blues mate :bluescarf:

Def :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:30 pm

Cheers for the report Ned, Great to see a battling performance and of course the 3pts :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:38 pm

Our defence looks solid :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cheers for the report Ned, Great to see a battling performance and of course the 3pts :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Great performance and win :thumbright:

Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:19 pm

Might try and sneak in on Wednesday.. is that ladder still at the back of the Bob Bank..

MY THOUGHTS: THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT WITH THE BLUEBIRDS

Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:04 pm

MY THOUGHTS:
With a fantastic display from the lads against Preston we saw the youngsters shine throughout the game. Of course the veterans like Morrison got Man Of The Match which is well deserved. But also Harry Wilson, Ojo AND Tutu all had a great game with Ojo scoring a lightning goal of course. And all this will mean only good news going foreward into the season and of course Moore had a suprb game and the chemistry between him and Wilson is fantastic. Of course the 1st half of that game the players did not get up to speed but in the 2nd half it showed how great we can be.

Wilson gave us a glimpse of what he can do, Ojo is getting up to speed with his quality on the wing and Tutu has improved alongside Ojo so these youngster will no doubt give us a great season. What I want to know if this season is a success then hopefully we have got a good chance of having these youngsters permanently.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:24 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Might try and sneak in on Wednesday.. is that ladder still at the back of the Bob Bank..

:laughing5: :old: :bluebird: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:30 pm

Always City wrote:Our defence looks solid :bluebird: :bluebird:

:thumbup: :bluebird: