Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marlon pack

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:21 pm

FairPlay he received a lot of stick last season but this season he’s been a completely different player.

Even in the games we’ve lost he’s looked the stand out player, he had a very very good game today let’s hope it continues for the season!

Reminded me a lot of mcphail today just how easy he made it look when he was put in dangerous positions and how comfortable and effortless he made it look on the ball

Re: Marlon pack

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Yes my MOM today

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:30 pm

He’s been superb all season, can’t think of one bad performance from him. A lot of people will dislike him because he won’t always make an attacking pass, and I personally prefer direct play. But he dictates the pace of the game perfectly and always seems to make the right decision. Shame he didn’t have that little bit more pace, but I suppose if he did he wouldn’t be playing in the championship. I do think Bacuna next to him is the better set up, as he’s the fastest CM and covers a lot of extra ground.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:40 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Yes my MOM today

i voted for Mozza but agree Pack had a very good game... he is a decent player ..

Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:34 pm

He'd be wise to leave Wilson to dead balls.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:59 pm

Brilliant today.

As has been alluded to above, I also think Wilson should take free kicks when he's on the pitch.

I was confused when we had one out wide today, and Pack took it. With the ability of Wilson, we have to utilise that strength.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:17 pm

Marlon Pack has been brilliant this season and give credit where it’s due. He dictates that midfield superbly, well done Marlon :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:59 pm

I think it's fair to say,he has improved under Harris, and is beginning to show his woth in the side, long may it continue I say :bluescarf: :old: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:36 am

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:He'd be wise to leave Wilson to dead balls.

Agree; but overall a good game for Marlon Pack, who fits our current style of play away from home :ayatollah: