' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Newport County REFUSE to take the knee '

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:34 pm

You choose to read them.. if you don’t like them, don’t. Just stop whinging.
rumpo kid

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Newport

Postby brynleybridle » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:46 pm

Well done you boys it should be- A- L- M, ALL LIVES MATTER.
brynleybridle

Postby englishbluebird » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:55 pm

Well done Newport and Tranmere.
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:33 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Blake practically accused county of being a racist club for not doing knee?
No big deal if dont take knee should be scrapped anyway..

Totally agree. It should never happen
CF23 Bluebird

Postby barriboy » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:51 pm

You should only take the knee for
1) the Monarch
2) to take aim
3) for the fallen
I’d never take the knee for BLM or any other organisation.
barriboy

Re: Newport

Postby skidemin » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:19 pm

yes and now there is an investigation as to why they didnt...

with head of gestapo Nathan Von Blake in meltdown...
skidemin

Postby Bazza1927 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:33 pm

So County didnt actually refuse at all...just a mix up re organisation. Guess that scenario wouldnt fit certain peoples agenda...
Bazza1927

Postby skidemin » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:48 pm

Bazza1927 wrote:So County didnt actually refuse at all...just a mix up re organisation. Guess that scenario wouldnt fit certain peoples agenda...

they clearly decided not to... only now the kneeling gestapo are on the case making people feel like they need an excuse...
skidemin

Postby Bazza1927 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:50 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bazza1927 wrote:So County didnt actually refuse at all...just a mix up re organisation. Guess that scenario wouldnt fit certain peoples agenda...

they clearly decided not to... only now the kneeling gestapo are on the case making people feel like they need an excuse...
Bazza1927

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:57 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Well if that wasn't independent thought then it must be dependent which begs the question, dependent on whom?

Depends on who you're copying and pasting from usually.

josh wrote:Or... How do you know that you are independently thinking?

Tucker Carson told me ;-)
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Sam ReaN » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:27 pm

Well Done Newport
The wholes Black Lives Matter taking the knee should not happen in every game of every club in every fixture throughout this season, I mean you dont expect taking the knee in every season do you?? Eventually it will become irrelevant and clubs are not forced to take the knee so I understand how Newport feel about it. No one cares about League 1 and 2 and they are not even televised ever week so I doubt this will be an issue going foreward. Black Lives Matter will unfortunately be shoved down everyones throat whenever they turn on the tv. I just think this is all for show so yeah.

ALL LIVES MATTER End Off Discussion.
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby Danny Says » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:37 pm

Did Newport refuse or just decided to not do it?

Refusing implies they were asked and then refused.

If so then is it obligatory and enshrined in legislation?

If it isn’t obligatory - then it’s a choice issue so what is it got to do with anyone other than the Newport footballers?
Danny Says

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:40 pm

It should be up to every individual whether they want to take the knee or not.

If all the Newport players didn't want to do it, then there doesn't need to be an investigation from their Chairman.

I'm not saying I'm going to be joining the campaign many on here (naming no names) have going of "let's hang every footballer who takes the knee".

But if any players doesn't want to take the knee or doesn't feel comfortable taking the knee, then it should not be forced upon them.

In the same way that I fully understand and accept James McClean not being willing to wear a poppy on his shirt. Yet many on here have slated James McClean for that reason.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:02 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Another black lives matter thread! They come around quicker and quicker these days.
I'm still waiting for the word Marxist to be used and for nuclear blue to call someone a right wing communist but give it time.

But it's not is it? I thought it was about Newport not kneeling before their game but maybe I misread the headline.

Blm is in the article and in 4 or 5 replies before mine.

Josh, it is quite obvious that you are one or two of the below:

1. A paid troll to debunk free thinking.....or;

2. A complete marxist (I said it for you), left wing snowflake who, if you actually believe some of the crap you spout, are someone I feel very sorry for.

:lol: :lol: well said that man :thumbup:
Ponty Bluebird

Postby spikeferndale » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:33 pm

Completely agree with Worcester.
It is each individual's decision whether they take the knee.
As far as I am aware, nobody has been forced to take the knee?
Each team has democratically discussed with all individuals within their teams, whether they take the knee or not.
spikeferndale

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:50 pm

That’s right.. Newport democratically discussed not to take the knee. That means those calling for an investigation are lunatic bigots. Blake, the BBC, and the Chairman need to to consider their positions. Threatening democracy like that.. disgraceful.
rumpo kid

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:00 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Well if that wasn't independent thought then it must be dependent which begs the question, dependent on whom?

The old copy and paste response. That's definitely not been used before. Maybe you copy and pasted that from a previous mention, showing your lack of independent thought and that you are merely projecting them onto someone else to hide your own insecurities.
CCFCJosh75

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:05 pm

The truth of the matter is taking the knee is not mandatory, therefore they cannot,or do not have the authority to enforce it! ! So Newport players decided not to take the knee,not they refused to at all. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:12 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Another black lives matter thread! They come around quicker and quicker these days.
I'm still waiting for the word Marxist to be used and for nuclear blue to call someone a right wing communist but give it time.

But it's not is it? I thought it was about Newport not kneeling before their game but maybe I misread the headline.

Blm is in the article and in 4 or 5 replies before mine.

Josh, it is quite obvious that you are one or two of the below:

1. A paid troll to debunk free thinking.....or;

2. A complete marxist (I said it for you), left wing snowflake who, if you actually believe some of the crap you spout, are someone I feel very sorry for.

Now that is arrogance. Thinking someone cares about your opinions so much that they'd pay to invade your 'safe space'.

Nothing I've written there is incorrect. I'm surprised your super intelligent, free thinking brain hasn't seen that. Instead you went for the same tired lines like free thinkers don't.
CCFCJosh75

Postby skidemin » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:33 am

spikeferndale wrote:Completely agree with Worcester.
Each team has democratically discussed with all individuals within their teams, whether they take the knee or not.

seems they did decide only now have to walk it back because the intolerant dont much like democracy so kicked off in the media...
skidemin

Postby nubbsy » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:08 am

Bigmarkw wrote:Wtf is there an investigation for?

Because somebody might have got their feelings hurt!
nubbsy

Postby robjohn » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:12 am

Well done Newport stand up the sjw bullies who a threat to all of us.

They have ruined music industry destroyed film industry , poisoned politics

and now want to destroy sport.

BLM area a bunch of race baiting grifters.
robjohn

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:21 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

The old copy and paste response. That's definitely not been used before. Maybe you copy and pasted that from a previous mention, showing your lack of independent thought and that you are merely projecting them onto someone else to hide your own insecurities.

You do realise that if multiple people call you out for the same thing it isn't because they're all mindless drones using a drip feed response. Its because what you are doing despite what you think, isn't subtle, it is very, very obvious to everyone else.

As another poster suggested I'm also torn as to whether you are a troll, just looking for some weird dopamine hit or whether you are a completely indoctrinated useful idiot.

I don't think your a paid for shill though, their purpose is to coerce and your just too argumentative always needing to be right. You're nowhere near sophisticated enough to be a shill. A combo of the first two is my bet.

Read the books I posted for you, make some informed decisions, step out of the twitter echo chamber, its never too late to try and learn for yourself rather than just accept what others tell you.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:39 am

spikeferndale wrote:Completely agree with Worcester.

While it would be lovely if the world worked this way, it is exceptionally naive to think anyone who openly went against the group would feel comfortable doing so.

The reality is we are herd animals wired to go along with the status quo in public and very few people are brave enough to speak out directly in such an environment where racism has been weaponised.

The backlash for not taking the knee for an individual player would be immense and literally could ruin there lives. We all know it, even if some us don't want to accept it
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:55 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Nothing I've written there is incorrect. I'm surprised your super intelligent, free thinking brain hasn't seen that. Instead you went for the same tired lines like free thinkers don't.

The thread title is 'Newport County REFUSE to take the knee'. The thread is about why Newport and Tranmere players didn't take the knee.

BLM might have been mentioned but so has James McClean but this thread is not about him either. So you have made an incorrect contribution as you stated "Another black lives matter thread! They come around quicker and quicker these days"
Tony Blue Williams

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:04 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

You do realise that if multiple people call you out for the same thing it isn't because they're all mindless drones using a drip feed response. Its because what you are doing despite what you think, isn't subtle, it is very, very obvious to everyone else.

As another poster suggested I'm also torn as to whether you are a troll, just looking for some weird dopamine hit or whether you are a completely indoctrinated useful idiot.

I don't think your a paid for shill though, their purpose is to coerce and your just too argumentative always needing to be right. You're nowhere near sophisticated enough to be a shill. A combo of the first two is my bet.

Read the books I posted for you, make some informed decisions, step out of the twitter echo chamber, its never too late to try and learn for yourself rather than just accept what others tell you.

'You do realise that if multiple people call you out for the same thing it isn't because they're all mindless drones using a drip feed response.' Well....

I assume the rest is that typical 'I've broken out of the matrix and can now see everything clear and am better than the sheep' shite. I'm sorry to break it to you but you're not. You have your opinions and you'll never waver from them, and like the herd will always shove pathetic insults in.
CCFCJosh75

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:16 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Nothing I've written there is incorrect. I'm surprised your super intelligent, free thinking brain hasn't seen that. Instead you went for the same tired lines like free thinkers don't.

The thread title is 'Newport County REFUSE to take the knee'. The thread is about why Newport and Tranmere players didn't take the knee.

BLM might have been mentioned but so has James McClean but this thread is not about him either. So you have made an incorrect contribution as you stated "Another black lives matter thread! They come around quicker and quicker these days"

Quote from the article:
"Foxall said the gesture, in support of Black Lives Matter, was "something the referee instigates before a game"." That was 2 paragraphs in.
"Players, officials and staff at Premier League and EFL games have regularly taken a knee pre-match in recent months in order to show their support for the Black Lives Matter movement for racial equality."
"QPR and Coventry City did not carry out the gesture in support of the Black Lives Matter movement before their Championship match in September."

Replies before I post mine:
"Least they have players with the balls to stand up against the BLM bulls**t."
"Deduction of points for failure to support BLM?"
"Good. ALL lives matter."

Do you think it might have a tiny bit to do with blm?
I don't know why this has suddenly become the most controversial thing on this post. I bet when you saw the headline you thought of blm.
CCFCJosh75

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:57 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:I assume...

and there in lies your fundamental problem. Your too focused on your own assumptions, twisting things to points score and winning the argument - to ever try to actually understand the opposing view.

You've done it on so many different threads over and over again you've become a parody of yourself.

It's no point blaming others for not giving your posts credibility when you have systematically proven yourself to have none, time and time again on this board.

You know Josh when everybody is telling you the same thing, there is a likelihood that it may in fact be you that is wrong. It's not always the case but it is a consideration I personally would take on board if the shoe were on the other foot.

I've said this to you on other threads, but you chose to take it as an insult, so I will say it once again, with the very best of intentions as politely as I can - if you were to stop trying to win arguments and adopting a position of arrogance at every turn, people would be less inclined to think you are a either a troll or a ideologically driven zealot. Until you do that though, you cannot blame anyone other than yourself for the opinion they hold of you.
ealing_ayatollah

Postby moonboots » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:21 am

Why the hell is this a sticky??
moonboots

Postby skidemin » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:34 am

moonboots wrote:Why the hell is this a sticky??

well currently its the busiest thread on the board so if stickies were abolished it would actually be top anyway....go figure
skidemin

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat