Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Breaking Cardiff City FC: Starting from Friday, November 20t

Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:07 pm

CARDIFF CITY FC:

Starting from Friday, November 20th, Championship Clubs, including the Bluebirds, to name up to nine substitutes in their matchday squad, with five permitted to take to the pitch in any fixture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Five substitutes now allowed "

Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:36 pm

Typical , if this was allowed from the beginning of the season , we would be top of the league !
Whoops sorry , I just realised Harris doesn't always use the three subs he was allowed anyway .

Re: " Five substitutes now allowed "

Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:31 pm

nojac wrote:Typical , if this was allowed from the beginning of the season , we would be top of the league !
Whoops sorry , I just realised Harris doesn't always use the three subs he was allowed anyway .

The way he uses subs wont have enough time left in game to make them all! :D

Re: Breaking Cardiff City FC: Starting from Friday, November

Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:45 pm

Looking forward to a triple sub by Harris in the 93rd minute! Seriously though it really helped us last year post lockdown, bringing Mendez and tomlin on with half an hour to go. Not sure our squad is as good as last year regarding impact subs but I think this is a good thing. So many games in such a short period of time is clearly not good for the players

Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:18 am

Personally, only last week,I was saying for this season alone,5 subs should be allowed,due to the condensed season. :old: :bluebird:

Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:37 am

Have we enough fit players to even name 9??