“ We can’t wait “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ We can’t wait “

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:38 pm

NEIL HARRIS:

“ WE CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAY “

“ The players are really up for it and we have had a good two weeks of outing everything right on the training ground.”
“ We’ve also had players out on international duty, playing a high standard of football .”

"It's a game of football that we want to win and we've prepared very well to be competitive and get the points.”

"Personally, I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot of faces that I know well, a lot of players I've brought in and a manager and staff that I know extremely well.

"I'm really focused on wanting to go there to get the win; it would give me huge pride to go back and get three points for Cardiff City.

"As a group, we can't wait for Saturday. It's a tough challenge when you go to The Den, with or without the crowd.

"However, the group's mentality is fiercely competitive at the moment with a strong desire to succeed. We know where we want to be better and that starts on Saturday at Millwall."

With the international break giving a number of Bluebirds the opportunity to represent their countries, Harris outlined the benefits the past two weeks have had, both on the training pitch and on the world stage.

"It's been a really good period to get some time on the training pitch," he continued. "To get some rest and recuperation for some players, and for a couple of players with mid-term injuries to edge a little bit nearer.

"Also, it's been great for the boys to go on international duty. None more so than the two fellas that scored last night in a really important game for Wales, along with young Mark Harris who scored for Wales U21s.

"It's been a really productive couple of weeks for us."
Attachments
E7A0B97E-E26B-439D-94B3-02311B51AC32.jpeg
E7A0B97E-E26B-439D-94B3-02311B51AC32.jpeg (152.92 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

“ We can’t wait “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ We can’t wait “

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:30 pm

Massive game for the club and NH - Going back to his old club .
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat