Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our Training Ground

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:05 pm

Is the one planned Years ago down the Vale now stopped?

Re: Our Training Ground

Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Brezza wrote:Is the one planned Years ago down the Vale now stopped?

Apparently yes, I am shocked by all this as year on year on, we were being told big plans for it and all going ahead, def now not happening.

Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:12 pm

Well maybe this is for the best. Sounds to me like its more cost effective and its actually in Cardiff and will be of benefit to he local community.

Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:24 pm

I thought the Llanrumney complex was for the Academy only.

Hensol is just on hold?

Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:42 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Well maybe this is for the best. Sounds to me like its more cost effective and its actually in Cardiff and will be of benefit to he local community.

And probably wont have the posh residents complaining everytime club puts forward application...

Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Brezza wrote:Is the one planned Years ago down the Vale now stopped?

Apparently yes, I am shocked by all this as year on year on, we were being told big plans for it and all going ahead, def now not happening.

I thought the training ground was part of the rebrand promise.

Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Well maybe this is for the best. Sounds to me like its more cost effective and its actually in Cardiff and will be of benefit to he local community.

And probably wont have the posh residents complaining everytime club puts forward application...

No.they'll be stealing everything not bolted down instead. :lol:

Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:07 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

No.they'll be stealing everything not bolted down instead. :lol:

:laughing6: :laughing6: :mrgreen: