Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK

Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:42 am

Neil Warnock will be aiming to make it 11 without defeat in the league for the first time for Boro since August 2016 (a run of 13).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK

Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:51 pm

What a manager

I picked them for play offs this season purely because he was manager . He will probably take them up aswell

Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:52 pm

thomasblue wrote:What a manager

I picked them for play offs this season purely because he was manager . He will probably take them up aswell

Hell definitely have them pushing top 6 all season. I can see the 3 teams who came down, going back up though.

My prediction is he'll miss out on promotion this season and stay on for another go next season. But if they don't get promoted by then boro will be in a similar position to us. A team built to play a certain way and a new manager coming in and struggling to change it.

I would like to see him get another promotion though. He's a miracle worker with struggling squads.

Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:55 pm

Lost today.

But fair play to him, doing a phenomenal job again - especially when you consider the state they were in last season.