YOUR OUT OF ORDER NEIL HARRIS / NO RESPECT FOR YOU '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: YOUR OUT OF ORDER NEIL HARRIS / NO RESPECT FOR YOU '

Postby theDelaney88 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:06 pm

Have to consider the big personalities the board/NH decided to offload over the last two windows.

Getting rid of the likes of Paterson, Ward and Peltier has caused a horrorshow for us this season. And it was pretty obvious to everyone at the time that it was bad business.

Our transfer policy for years has been shit and we need to sort it out - whoever the manager is.
theDelaney88

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Bluebird For Life » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:16 pm

He is a disgrace and a coward to blame Benkovic. It is no surprise that teams target our right side as they know Bacuna will let the winger inside unchallenged - it has happened countless times but still he persists in playing him there. That is not Bacuna's fault it is Harris's for not addressing the problem. Everyone called for Benkovic to be played alongside Morrison and Nelson moved to the right so Bacuna could move back into midfield. But no, he waited for Morrison to get injured before giving a very rusty Benkovic a chance.
Bluebird For Life

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:19 pm

FB:
Attachments
296D1149-6471-4B12-AAB4-B40245112D81.png
296D1149-6471-4B12-AAB4-B40245112D81.png (734.86 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sven » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:Annis why did he not blame Bennett and Baccuna for all the points that they have cost us! No they are still at the club he is a coward, slagging of a player who has left the club, disgraceful of him! :evil:

Roger, because in my opinion Harris is a coward as its easy to blame a player behind his back who has left , than blame players here who can strand up to him.

After reading the OP, I'm wondering even more if the players are maybe pulling Neil Harris' strings more than the Board?

To lay the 'blame' at the feet of a player who has just left the club after playing one single game in his time here and (just my opinion) actually did 'okay' for someone out of first team action for so long, is frankly both disgraceful and gutless without other 'remainers' being taken to task publicly, too

Or unless, of course, Neil Harris was the facilitator of Benkovic going back to Leicester rather than them recalling, as has been widely reported?

Either way, we are currently a centre back short and that will hurt, if not rectified by Saturday by whoever is in charge; and I'm still confident it won't be Neil Harris
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby philrogers » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:52 pm

Annis is 100% correct.

It was a shameful comment and illustrates how unsuited Harris is for the job of Cardiff City Manager.
philrogers

Postby Escott1927 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:22 pm

I lost faith in Harris as a manager quite a while ago, but now I've lost any respect for the guy as well. Publicly slamming benkovic (after leaving) to shift blame from his failings as a manager is cowardly and just shows how desperate he is. Where was smithies personal mention after Brentford, ralls- Coventry, similar mistakes made by morrison and Nelson? There has been plenty this season by the team.

Same shit every week and he doesn't change anything.
No creativity - no shit, ralls isn't a no.10. Wilson is, play him there.
Miss bacuna in the middle- stick him back there then. We have players who can step in, his words.
Bagan was excellent - he was excellent before and you dumped him for an out of form bennet.

The sooner he is replaced the better.
Escott1927

Postby RV Casual » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:28 pm

Wade Wilson86 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Wade Wilson86 wrote:But the players are shite. Regardless who comes in. The players will still be shite. Fact.

Regardless of what Harris says or does the players will remain the same for some months to come. Crap.

How are the players crap?

Smithies and Philips are both good keepers at this level especially Philips.

Morrison is one of the best on the division and Nelson is an able partner, Joe Bennett is a decent left back.

Harry Wilson should be one of the best players in the division. Glatzel and Moore are quality strikers in a right team. We are probably 1-2 shory from being major challenges but out of both Cups in the first round and 15 th in the League is a shocking indictmemt on the Manager.

Really? Name me a player in our squad that would fit in and excel at another club? I’m not talking about Wilson. Moore, Vaulks or Morrison. I’m not talking about a vast majority of the other players. Your delusional if you think they aren’t bad.

I’d hate it if we went to the Prem this year. We’d need at at least 100mil to sort out areas within the squad.

We need at least 50mil if we want to be real contenders next year for the prem.

Your forgetting that last season was a ‘year ago’. Players get older. Their ideals change. Covid happened.

We need to build from the bottom up.

Name you a player that would fit in and excel at another Club? Easy

Smithies, widely respected and rated as one of the best keepers in the Division.
Glatzel According to Harris he is the best finisher he's ever worked with, Glatzel clearly has loads of ability
Joe Ralls, quality Midfielder, most Championship sides would love to have Joe in their squad
Josh Murphy, the boy has talent, Harris and Warnock just didnt get it out of them with their methods/style of play, same as Bobby Reid whos now excelling, Murphy would be the same.

Plus the 4 you said not to mention, that's almost a starting line up lol, I could go on but there's no point.

A decent manager would have this squad in the top 8 minimum.
RV Casual

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:04 pm

I think whatever support Harris had disappeared with those comments

Benkovic had a poor game but to blame him for both goals is cowardly and gutless

There were at least 3/4 other players on the pitch that could have defended better and helped prevent those two goals

I have no idea what sort of football we are supposed to be playing and more worrying is that the players don’t either

Let’s be honest although we are lacking in certain areas the fact that this squad is not a least challenging for the play offs is totally unacceptable

Harris should have gone 2 weeks ago, once again the “committee” are so slow and ponderous in making decisions it’s ridiculous
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Nickoblue23 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:14 pm

This coment really showed how desperate he is and its no wonder he's lost the dressing room. You can't blame the lad for both goals anyway. Who was stopping the Cross for the second one.

It stunk of passing the buck for me. There's been some right poor defending and he could have singled out many others who have had a far bigger impact on our current form.

He also needs to look bit closer to home. I still have 0 idea of how he wants to play and the squad looks demotivated and unorganised.
Nickoblue23

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:29 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Wade Wilson86 wrote:But the players are shite. Regardless who comes in. The players will still be shite. Fact.

Regardless of what Harris says or does the players will remain the same for some months to come. Crap.

The players weren’t crap for him last season mate. That means to me that for whatever reason (tactics, respect, personality) the players are t doing it for him at present. That can’t go on.

Tbf 62'r I tend to agree,our pass success rate is about 70%!which considering that is the name of the game,its very poor indeed,these are the same players,iver and over they are falling well below standaeds expected of professional players?? Look at crawley,they pass so much better,as do most teams we play,something is not right(apart from harris that is!)and imho,the players should shoulder the blame? He doesn't tell them to go out and try not to pass the ball to a team mate!! But I gave him time,and that time has ended,but I will not slag the man out,not while he is still manager,as I see that as unfair,he was brought in by the hierarchy,not his fault he hasnt panned out,the job is just too big for him!
And whoever comes in,will have to work with same squad,and if they suddenly start playing attractive,entertaining football,id be amazed! This squad needs a re build,and a big one!
bluesince62

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:36 pm

As I said yesterday Harris never single out players or staff work with what you have and try to improve them .
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Big Hill Blue » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:38 pm

I cannot remember a manager publicly singling out and blaming a player.
Big Hill Blue

Postby JulesK » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:49 pm

Annis , as you know I was all for giving Harris a chance but after this I hope he sails off down the Taff in a leaky canoe !!!

Utterly disgusted.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:27 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:I cannot remember a manager publicly singling out and blaming a player.

Didnt dave jones single out a player,maybe declan john? But it has happened before for sure,but im a bit foggy today,as had rough night with dog needing veterinary attention(all ok so far) so not long woke up!! But yeah its not the first city pkayer to be slated publicly by manager.
bluesince62

Postby Clusterman » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:40 pm

It was Adam Matthews after a game at Notts County I believe
Clusterman

Postby T1JMO » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:58 am

You're = you are
Your = property that belongs to you
T1JMO

Postby AfricanBluebird » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:18 am

Imagine bringing up a lose of a week ago, when having just lost again in the FA cup, and blaming the loss on a single player who has left the club and who you don't have to look in the eye at training again.

What a coward.

It goes beyond being out-of-his-depths and is a reflection that he isn't very nice person.
AfricanBluebird

Postby Igovernor » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:31 am

Clusterman wrote:It was Adam Matthews after a game at Notts County I believe

And Rhys Weston, he said he went down as if he was shot!
Igovernor

Postby bluebird58 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:00 pm

There is no point in replacing him now. We probably will finish mid table whoever comes in. Although it seems unlikely, he may get the team on a good run again once he gets the injured players back, particularly Moore and Tomlin.

I’d like to go for Mike Flynn, but immediately after this season is over so he has the whole summer to set things up.

If Harris does manage to turn it around and get us into the playoffs (unlikely I know) , then we may still need to let him go as he certainly couldn’t cope with the Premier League.
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Previous

Return to General Chat