tony pulis

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tony pulis

Postby skiprat » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:50 am

Has an affinity with us he he used to watch us as a boy. Good fit for us with current squad/ regime?.
skiprat

tony pulis

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: tony pulis

Postby Bonner » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:04 am

No no no ... not at all what we need to move forward
Bonner

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:01 pm

I'm waiting for the "Pulis spotted in Cardiff post" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby Sven » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:15 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:I'm waiting for the "Pulis spotted in Cardiff post" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently, it was Newpot... ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:48 am

Sven wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:I'm waiting for the "Pulis spotted in Cardiff post" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently, it was Newpot... ;)

Talking of Newport, very unlucky tonight against a prem team again,the penalty shoot out was amazing,5 penalties saved,1 hit the post,it was a shame no replays,but understand the reasons behind it,in fact I say keep it that way,there must be a winner in the day of the tie,teams be more inclined to go for it I think. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby skidemin » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:08 pm

Bonner wrote:No no no ... not at all what we need to move forward

isnt appointing a manager with a decent track record is moving forward....
skidemin

Postby jamie1927 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:40 pm

skidemin wrote:

Appointed the guy who was just sacked at Wednesday with them staring relegation in the face? No thanks
The Only Bluebird in Builth Wells
jamie1927

Postby skidemin » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:10 pm

jamie1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Appointed the guy who was just sacked at Wednesday with them staring relegation in the face? No thanks

:lol: :lol: so judge a blokes whole career on a few games.
skidemin

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:18 pm

skidemin wrote:
jamie1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

:lol: :lol: so judge a blokes whole career on a few games.

Presumably using his logic he wouldn't be too happy if Eddie Howe came after getting Bournemouth relegated !!!??? :roll: :lol:
piledriver64

Postby jamie1927 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:24 pm

All of you moaning about shit football yet want Pulis appointed? Couldn't make it up, absolute dinosaur of a manager.
The Only Bluebird in Builth Wells
jamie1927

Postby Sven » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:28 pm

jamie1927 wrote:All of you moaning about shit football yet want Pulis appointed? Couldn't make it up, absolute dinosaur of a manager.

That does seem a bit weird...! :lol:

Luckily, Pulis NOT on the list of potentials :D
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby skidemin » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:37 pm

jamie1927 wrote:All of you moaning about shit football yet want Pulis appointed? Couldn't make it up, absolute dinosaur of a manager.

a few pretentious pete playstationers are moaning... ironic really as most of them also loved Malkys time here..
but your original post was about him at Wednesday who were already dog shite and have all sorts going on in the background..
im not a big fan of his but if our board are dismissing out of hand people with decent track records i dont know what to think....
skidemin

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:46 pm

Sven wrote:

That does seem a bit weird...! :lol:

Luckily, Pulis NOT on the list of potentials :D

The only thing I would say on that (and I'd much rather Bellamy, Pearson, etc.) is that there is a difference between shit, losing football and shit, winning football :lol:

To be fair neither Malky or Warnock played great football but they did win games and, frankly, I don't think we'd be having these conversations if Harris was winning games. However, Harris doesn't even look like winning a game and therefore he needs to go, quickly and we'll take our chances with the replacement.

Pullis has/had a proven record of getting Stoke up, and keeping them up, playing a not too dissimlar style to which our current squad could easily adapt. It wouldn't be pretty and not my chosen approach.

But I can see some merit in him being appointed if there is no money to spend because I think the current squad would actually suit his style.
piledriver64

Return to General Chat