Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would love to see club owned by fans and willing to help financially.

Poll ended at Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:42 pm

Yes. Sign me up we can do bett
20%
Yes. But can’t afford to help
3%
No. We can’t do any better
17%
No. We don’t have the finances
60%

Total votes : 30

Re: A city fans consortium Poll.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:00 am

Bigmarkw wrote:Interesting. In the early days. 12 votes 11 think we could do a better job than tan.

They’re winding you up for making the the most pathetic post in memory mate.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:16 am

Doyley1927 wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:Let’s try. Apparently no ones happy with the current situation but don’t do anything about it. Let’s all pull together we sleeping giants, some here could run it in they sleep. It be more difficult finding the right guy out of all the high level candidates we would have.

Imagine if that 400 million came in to our club and we were in charge of it? Minus the wasted money.

Numerous managers and payoffs, numerous CEOs.

Players bought and paid off.

Court cases.

Wasted money all over.

1 million a year wages each for Dalman and Choo at least.

Not according to the published accounts or are you saying Tan pays them in cash in a brown envelope :roll: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:34 am

piledriver64 wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:Let’s try. Apparently no ones happy with the current situation but don’t do anything about it. Let’s all pull together we sleeping giants, some here could run it in they sleep. It be more difficult finding the right guy out of all the high level candidates we would have.

Imagine if that 400 million came in to our club and we were in charge of it? Minus the wasted money.

Court cases.

Wasted money all over.

Not according to the published accounts or are you saying Tan pays them in cash in a brown envelope :roll: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn’t say that. But do you think so?

Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:37 am

Doyley1927 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

Court cases.

Wasted money all over.

I wouldn’t say that. But do you think so?

No

Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:30 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

Court cases.

Wasted money all over.

doi the club accounts actually say how much they are on ..? and if so..how much...

Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:57 pm

skidemin wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

Court cases.

Wasted money all over.

doi the club accounts actually say how much they are on ..? and if so..how much...

Sure I read on here it was a million each.

I don’t think Tan takes a wage though.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:39 pm

Doyley1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

Court cases.

Wasted money all over.

yes ive read that figure too....its always disputed but never with a different figure ..?

Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:47 pm

skidemin wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

Court cases.

Wasted money all over.

yes ive read that figure too....its always disputed but never with a different figure ..?

I mean I assume they get paid.

Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:16 pm

Doyley1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

Court cases.

Wasted money all over.

I mean I assume they get paid.

of course they get paid...

Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:44 am

Not as much interest as I thought there would be.