Postby kimble » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:36 am

kimble

Bellamy s Ethos

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bellamy s Ethos

Postby gazthebluebird1 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:47 am

The more I read and hear from Bellamy the more I think he's worth the risk.
gazthebluebird1

Postby A Quiet Monkfish » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:52 am

kimble wrote:https://viewfromtheninian.com/2021/01/12/bellamys-ethos/

My comments on the other place :

It just seems another case of a club which has all the right intentions once again taking the wrong move, and highlighting their lack of football 'nous'. Bellamy was effectively sacked on the here say of an ex pro and his son - bullying, favouring Welsh players etc, and one other parent. Bellamy has said it was like running a 'creche' at the City, and whilst there was bound to be a culture shock , this is a guy who came through Norwich's academy, played at a host of top flight clubs. I think I'd take his lead on how to run an Acacemy over a parent who writes to the club in an obvious - and successful attempt - to remove him..
A Quiet Monkfish

Postby warnocksbarmyarmy » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:55 am

Thanks for posting that interesting read. You know what I’m normally a bit cautious in who I want as manager, I was delighted with warnock I would like Pearson now or would have wanted hughton before he went to forest. I usually want a manager with experience who has done it before but this is the first time I think we should take a risk and I would go for Bellamy. We are going no where at the moment and one of our best players is on loan I just feel like right now it’s worth the risk. Although the board may feel we are too close to the bottom three to gamble.
warnocksbarmyarmy

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:37 pm

Then perhaps a topic highlighting his adoration of malky,should not have been put on here? We know Vincent tans opinions on malky!!
bluesince62

Postby Dazzy » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:37 pm

Go get him! Would love Bellamy here. I think we’d all get excited. Even the snowflakes
Who needs Cantona, when we’ve got Stantona?
Dazzy

Return to General Chat