Would Bellamy even come here ?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Welsh Exile » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:42 pm

As far as I’m aware Bellamy left and both he and the club saved face, due to the allegations made by different parents of youth team players of bullying ?

Yes he has played for us, both times on loan when he couldn’t get into his parents club side, so made sense that the opportunity to place close to home he took.

Rumour has it that he and Tan don’t get on ?

He has openly said in the past that he doesn’t support city and supports Liverpuddle and has done since a boy.

Is it fans just looking through blue tinted specs and think he would do a good job without thinking would he want to even come back here after what happened not that long ago ?

If it is just a guess at who would be good for the club then I would say others who are actually available would be better suited, but we wouldn’t go after them either as would want a war chest of sorts, Howe, Pearson, Hughes etc
Welsh Exile

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Would Bellamy even come here ?

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:30 am

Welsh Exile wrote:As far as I’m aware Bellamy left and both he and the club saved face, due to the allegations made by different parents of youth team players of bullying ?

Yes he has played for us, both times on loan when he couldn’t get into his parents club side, so made sense that the opportunity to place close to home he took.

He has openly said in the past that he doesn’t support city and supports Liverpuddle and has done since a boy.

Is it fans just looking through blue tinted specs and think he would do a good job without thinking would he want to even come back here after what happened not that long ago ?

If it is just a guess at who would be good for the club then I would say others who are actually available would be better suited, but we wouldn’t go after them either as would want a war chest of sorts, Howe, Pearson, Hughes etc

Bellamy was treated like shit and the club never stood by him.
Bells has a place by me and I chat to him regularly.
He wasnt even being paid to train the kids, he did it for the love of watching kids do well.

I would be stunned if Bells was manager under Tan, with what I know and what Bells has publicly said.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Welsh Exile » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Welsh Exile wrote:As far as I’m aware Bellamy left and both he and the club saved face, due to the allegations made by different parents of youth team players of bullying ?

Bellamy was treated like shit and the club never stood by him.
Bells has a place by me and I chat to him regularly.
He wasnt even being paid to train the kids, he did it for the love of watching kids do well.

I would be stunned if Bells was manager under Tan, with what I know and what Bells has publicly said.

Agreed, depends on how his managerial career pans out I think he is one for the future once he has cut his teeth else where, Tan leaves and new owners get him in.

My concern is if or should i say when they let NH go is who will they get in next ? I personally want someone with pedigree and a proven CV at this level, ie Howe, Pearson, but cant see the board going for that currently. The other names bantered about on this forum I don’t think many are better than what we have got already.
Welsh Exile

Postby theclaw » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:14 am

Yes I can’t see why not if he is genuinely interested in managing a football team.As for supporting a team or not as a youngster doesn’t come into one bit.He apparently doesn’t get on with Tan yet worked for him for free :roll:
As I said I believe if it suited both parties he would come.
theclaw

Return to General Chat