OT- No vaccine no sick pay

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: OT- No vaccine no sick pay

Postby Doyley1927 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:23 am

Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:And my point remains.

My ex wife has been told the above, she’s an optician. She told me another optical company are doing the same and my sister in law has been told it who is a care worker.

I don’t care a f**k if anyone believes me or not.

We don't :thumbup:

And who is this we?

It’s like a cabal on here. Aren’t we all Cardiff fans?
Doyley1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Calm down roathie
Pembroke bluebird

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Calm down roathie
Pembroke bluebird

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:56 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Calm down roathie

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: Maybe, maybe not ;)
Igovernor

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:59 pm

Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

My ex wife has been told the above, she’s an optician. She told me another optical company are doing the same and my sister in law has been told it who is a care worker.

And who is this we?

Just about everyone on this board :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby Doyley1927 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:13 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

And who is this we?

So everyone on this board has been discussing me? That’s weird.

How? Or is there a secret message board I can’t see?
Doyley1927

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:45 pm

Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

And who is this we?

Got Ya, sounding more and more like roathy with every post!
Igovernor

Postby Doyley1927 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:57 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

And who is this we?

Is he Doctor now? I’ll take that as a compliment.
Doyley1927

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:18 pm

Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

And who is this we?

I expect you would roathy being as you are one and the same. How long before you start talking to your self?

Ps, why don't you disconnect your vpn,so we can all see where you really are? we know you are not in London!
Igovernor

Postby Doyley1927 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:48 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

And who is this we?

I expect you would roathy being as you are one and the same. How long before you start talking to your self?

Ps, why don't you disconnect your vpn,so we can all see where you really are? we know you are not in London!

Where’s his VPN?

We again?

I am in london. Look.
Attachments
5CD42442-F8F2-4817-816D-E50D33AD083D.jpeg
5CD42442-F8F2-4817-816D-E50D33AD083D.jpeg (327.46 KiB) Viewed 2287 times
Doyley1927

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:58 pm

Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

And who is this we?

Where’s his VPN?

We again?

I am in london. Look.

Absolute rubbish, It's obvious you know nothing about how Vpn's work :laughing5:
Igovernor

Postby Doyley1927 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:00 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

And who is this we?

Where’s his VPN?

We again?

I am in london. Look.

Absolute rubbish, It's obvious you know nothing about how Vpn's work :laughing5:

But apparently have one?

Listen mate you aren’t being very welcoming.

What am I actually doing wrong? I am not abusing anyone. I’m getting involved in debates. I’m toeing the party line.
Doyley1927

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:26 pm

ok!
Igovernor

Postby Doyley1927 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:01 pm

Igovernor wrote:ok!

Top man.
Doyley1927

Postby Doyley1927 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:01 am

Doyley1927

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:26 am

Not 1st time he as tried to ride roughshod over workers rights? Last time it was holiday pay had to go to court to get his way in end!
This time hes backed down because he knows he could be breaking numerous employment and equality laws if he carried out his threat? As they say any publicity is good publicity no matter how bad it is.
pembroke allan

Postby Igovernor » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:32 am

Doyley1927 wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9149597/Pimlico-Plumbers-plans-adopt-no-jab-no-job-vaccine-rule.html

Daily Mail quote

"Charlie Mullins, of Pimlico Plumbers, says he has been talking to his lawyers about making the vaccine mandatory for all new hires within a few months.

The firm is also exploring how it might modify existing staff contracts, he said, although he insisted no one would be forced to receive a vaccine or be fired over the issue.

He has got a job on his hands here if someone has a contract he cannot modify without the employees consent any other way he has no chance!
Igovernor

Postby Doyley1927 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:20 am

pembroke allan wrote:Not 1st time he as tried to ride roughshod over workers rights? Last time it was holiday pay had to go to court to get his way in end!
This time hes backed down because he knows he could be breaking numerous employment and equality laws if he carried out his threat? As they say any publicity is good publicity no matter how bad it is.

I don’t like it.

Sadly, workers will have less protection now out of the EU.

It’s going to be uncertain times for all even when (if) we get out of this pandemic.
Doyley1927

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:59 am

Doyley1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Not 1st time he as tried to ride roughshod over workers rights? Last time it was holiday pay had to go to court to get his way in end!

I don’t like it.

It’s going to be uncertain times for all even when (if) we get out of this pandemic.

Wouldn't say they are less protected as there's been changes to employment law that both benefits employers and employees just depends on situation... but this block comes across as a pillock and publicity seeking t×at! he knew he couldn't just sack people for not having vaccine so now he's changed his tune more publicity. :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby Doyley1927 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:12 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

I don’t like it.

Wouldn't say they are less protected as there's been changes to employment law that both benefits employers and employees just depends on situation... but this block comes across as a pillock and publicity seeking t×at! he knew he couldn't just sack people for not having vaccine so now he's changed his tune more publicity. :roll:

My worry is employer’s changing people’s terms of employment. Employees won’t have a lot of Choice as they return to work.

I’m not sure what has happened with furlough and people being laid off.

Scary times.
Doyley1927

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:43 pm

Doyley1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

I don’t like it.

My worry is employer’s changing people’s terms of employment. Employees won’t have a lot of Choice as they return to work.

Scary times.

He wanted to change conditions of contract in original statement but was quickly told he would face litigation from several areas if did so? He changed it to new staff and others...... furloughed staff are ok unless made redundant but obviously entitled to redundancy pay if eligible! But agree scary times for people and work .....god knows how many jobs be home permanently when this us over will take until summer 22 for tourism/hospitality to start to recover whats left of it...
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

I don’t like it.

Scary times.

He wanted to change conditions of contract in original statement but was quickly told he would face litigation from several areas if did so? He changed it to new staff and others...... furloughed staff are ok unless made redundant but obviously entitled to redundancy pay if eligible! But agree scary times for people and work .....god knows how many jobs be home permanently when this us over will take until summer 22 for tourism/hospitality to start to recover whats left of it...

Thanks for straightening that out, Allan; the very banal 'Doyley1927' is the latest of an increasing line of (I'll be polite) 'returners' using a different name to those used previously. Up to speed on many things but yet claims to be a 'newbie' (admitted to me otherwise but denied it to another Moderator) and clearly on some weird mission to comment on every thread with or (mainly) without substance and/or fresh content

Seemed to take delight in reopening the route for the 'busted flush' to start his antics again, too... ;) :oops:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:42 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

I don’t like it.

Scary times.

Thanks for straightening that out, Allan; the very banal 'Doyley1927' is the latest of an increasing line of (I'll be polite) 'returners' using a different name to those used previously. Up to speed on many things but yet claims to be a 'newbie' (admitted to me otherwise but denied it to another Moderator) and clearly on some weird mission to comment on every thread with or (mainly) without substance and/or fresh content

Seemed to take delight in reopening the route for the 'busted flush' to start his antics again, too... ;) :oops:

Chris I put it as it is having been on the end of good and bad of employment law at same time when retired? Anyway had the vaccine today so no sack for me today and no problems. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:30 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

I don’t like it.

Scary times.

Chris I put it as it is having been on the end of good and bad of employment law at same time when retired? Anyway had the vaccine today so no sack for me today and no problems. :thumbup:

Thanks again and nice one on the vaccine, Allan :thumbup: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Doyley1927 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:03 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

I don’t like it.

Scary times.

Why are you picking on me Sven?

I PM’d you.
Doyley1927

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:22 am

Doyley1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

I don’t like it.

Scary times.

I PM’d you.

This lets again be polite strange doyley 1927 pm”d me
I dont reply to strange strangers :thumbright: :lol:
Pembroke bluebird

Postby Doyley1927 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:44 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

I don’t like it.

Scary times.

I PM’d you.

I’ve always been polite.

Apparently ‘everyone’ thinks I’m not a stranger.
Doyley1927

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:10 pm

Doyley1927 wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:

I don’t like it.

Scary times.

I PM’d you.

I’ve always been polite.

Apparently ‘everyone’ thinks I’m not a stranger.

No! We just think you're strange! No r on the end.
bluesince62

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:51 pm

Doyley1927 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
Doyley1927 wrote:That’s gonna be a thing apparently.

I know of a few companies who are implementing this rule.

Thoughts?

I think it’s the future to be fair .

Which companies ??? - Fire Away ;)

A care home and two opticians that I have been told about personally.

So what are their findings then - by having a jab ??

Basically have been told that the current sick pay they get they won’t get for Covid should they refuse the vaccination.

All three are due vaccines pretty soon.

Really - Pretty soon ?? Are you aware of the system in order for the jabs ???
PM - Has said you can not be forced to take the jab :o - How does that work then ??
Some jobs today .....You don't get paid for the 1st 3 days you go on the sick - Will they change the rules now ???
I've had a jab .... I'm now Covid - Free ??? ( Or am I ??? ) :?

Yep of course. They are all classed as health providers.

2 x opticians, 1 x care worker.

Time now to tell you a few facts - Which could help YOU - FAMILY + FRIENDS ;)
Last Week 4 NHS workers who had that 1st Vaccine -( 2 - 3 weeks earlier ) - ALL 4 now are on the Sick / Self Isolating :o
Any Vaccine does not give you 100% Protection :o :o :o :o
But Never mind - Have the JAB - Keep Your Job- Book your Holiday ....And Live Happier Ever After :roll:
TopCat CCFC

Postby ffs » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:27 am

They'll soon change their mind once they realise no-one will want to work for them

Same with the one or two airlines that have said people will need a vaccine if they want to fly with them. A few months of huge losses and they'll do a U-turn
ffs

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat