Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING: " TODAYS CCFC MEETING "

Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:57 pm

Bonner wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bonner wrote:I do wonder what some of our fans expect?
Without Tan we would be gone..

Would we???

I know for a fact we would not be :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Who would be able to afford to take us over ..

100% all I can say is our club is 100% safe and would be saved by big big money ,I promise you :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bonner wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Would we???

I know for a fact we would not be :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

100% all I can say is our club is 100% safe and would be saved by big big money ,I promise you :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Good to hear

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:00 pm

Spot on Mr Bluebird

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:04 pm

That’s what you get when you have a Tory poltiican wannabe on the board! The guy is Arrogant and has merely fuelled the fire!! Pleading poverty losing 3 million a month but they don’t account for the revenue from parachute payments etc! That stinks!! Where is that money going then mehmet!!! The whole; we tried young on Harris and Trollope and tried to get a good young manger who told us no! Lies; we all know you didn’t mehmet

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:06 pm

Barclay1 wrote:"I want bigger things and a bigger club...... more ambitious than the club"

A damning statement of what we've become.

Question: should we match a managers ambition if it is higher than the club's ambition?

Or the guy in question has overly inflated opinion of himself and sees himself as being better than he is. I'm assuming its Eddie Howe, funny how he's not had a job in the premier league since leaving. He will end up in Scotland then on the merry go round with the others

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:07 pm

Bonner wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bonner wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Would we???

Good to hear

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: UPDATE: " TODAYS CCFC MEETING "

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:07 pm

Ray Bishop wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The fans were told that the Club is losing £3mill a month at present.

When asked does that include incomes like, Advertisement/ Sponsors/ merchandise / Sky money and parachute payments, they were told No theyve not included them.

So the reply was then we are not losing £3mill a month, Dalman declined to answer.

Thought the £3 mill loss was far fetched. Why fail to mention the obvious income? Bizarre!

Exactly.

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:11 pm

Annie I am not trying to belittle or insult your intelligence on this matter and I respect and read a lot of your comments on this message board.
But could you explain how the the club would be safe without Tan’s money and where is the big financial backers willing to put big money into our club, if somebody has told you in secret then that’s where it should remain but having said what you said the members on this board would need more than your opinion.

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:14 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Annie I am not trying to belittle or insult your intelligence on this matter and I respect and read a lot of your comments on this message board.
But could you explain how the the club would be safe without Tan’s money and where is the big financial backers willing to put big money into our club, if somebody has told you in secret then that’s where it should remain but having said what you said the members on this board would need more than your opinion.

Honestly I have already said enough.

I have given my word and I can only just say 100% we would be safe if Tan let them buy our club :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thats all I will say on the matter :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:14 pm

I done it again Annis

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:16 pm

Thanks for the reply.

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:20 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Thanks for the reply.

Your welcome :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:24 pm

So they still reckon they don't have to pay for a transfer that was completed?

They have to win all three of these claims

£15m Sam. Should be easy, but I think the club conceded they owed Langston money so that makes it tricky.
£10m Isaacs. Shares can drop in value as well as rise, but didn't Isaacs' shares get diluted?
£15m plus costs Nantes. Not much chance of the club winning that one, morally, ethically or legally.

Always blaming others and court cases

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:25 pm

Hhmm good for tan not selling....The state of the world nobody would want to invest in any club not getting return.
People moan about no big transfers or no big manager but the club is holding afloat financially and we don’t know what these extra cases may cost

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:29 pm

thomasblue wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:"I want bigger things and a bigger club...... more ambitious than the club"

Question: should we match a managers ambition if it is higher than the club's ambition?

Or the guy in question has overly inflated opinion of himself and sees himself as being better than he is. I'm assuming its Eddie Howe, funny how he's not had a job in the premier league since leaving. He will end up in Scotland then on the merry go round with the others

Well its obvious that who ever it is as eyes on premier league club as no big club outside ours in championship are looking for manager or expect to lose one soon! And does look like hes got over inflated opinion of himself whoever it is "presume its howe"

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:41 pm

Bonner wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Would we???

You'd Be surprised who can afford to buy us despite the negative crap about club on here we ste good investment .... last heared it was one group but didnt like the look of the books presume its the £50m quoted on here + other debts owed to tan ! Other think involved Sam hamman rather Mickey mouse take us over than him?
But that's my personal opinion.. :old:

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:44 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUFql_DHl78 :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:53 pm

Ken Choo thanked the fans for paying their £10 to watch the games and said every little helps. He stated, "PLEASE CONTINUE" to watch

Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bonner wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bonner wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Would we???

Good to hear

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Annis, is it someone completely out of the blue or is he / are they known in football / business circles?

Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:03 pm

Not really as context if everything.

If that manager was someone from a lower league I.e. Michael Flynn then YES it would be a damning statement.

If that manager was an Eddie Howe who in the past has been linked with Arsenal and more recently Celtic then it isn’t a indication of where we are currently, but have been for the last 50 years.

Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:12 pm

https://www.ccfctrust.org/cardiff-city- ... and-media/

More in depth version of events, just see it on twitter
Clear up few more things and answers from MD KC

Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:13 pm

[quote="Forever Blue"]Ken Choo thanked the fans for paying their £10 to watch the games and said every little helps. He stated, "PLEASE CONTINUE" to watch.

Then give the fans a reason to "continue to watch" .

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:15 pm

Blue78 wrote:

If that manager was someone from a lower league I.e. Michael Flynn then YES it would be a damning statement.

If that manager was an Eddie Howe who in the past has been linked with Arsenal and more recently Celtic then it isn’t a indication of where we are currently, but have been for the last 50 years.

So you admit after all this time, a billionaire owner has taken us nowhere. And that's ok cos u right :(

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:19 pm

He should of been in a position by now to attract managers like Howe ffs... that's what we all thought would happen when he took control surely

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:28 pm

Looks like Eddie howe maybe the young manager approached based on that feedback...

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:56 pm

ThomasC wrote:
Blue78 wrote:

So you admit after all this time, a billionaire owner has taken us nowhere. And that's ok cos u right :(

So in 10 years you expected him to turn us into a team that wins titles every season, has a chance of making the champions league (Celtic) and/or is generally considered to be one of the 5 biggest clubs in England (Arsenal).

I think your expectations might need reigning in a little!

There won’t be many championship or lower premier league teams that could attract a manager who has recently been linked.
with those two teams.

I think Howe is overrated and I’m just surprised we even approached him (if we did). Howe spent a fortune at Bournemouth both pre and during their Premier League years. I read one stat that their net spend was 2 x that of Liverpool in the 5 years they were in the Premier League and they pretty much outspent all teams around them - so he is a manger who I’m is used to spending big cash, although still got them relegated back to the Championship.

Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:07 am

Looking from the outside in, allI can see is that the supporters are not as daft as the 'Committee' (I'd go as far as to say Mehmet Dalman) seem to think they are...

Some relevant questions not really answered and the comment "losing £3m a month" was pretty insulting and batted back with relish :clap:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:37 am

If Tan had a good offer he can’t be losing too much money or losing to much sleep over it :lol:

Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:27 am

Blue78 wrote:

Eddie Howe was bankrolled at Bournemouth and lets not forget he was sacked from Burnley.

Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:27 am

Blue78 wrote:

Eddie Howe was bankrolled at Bournemouth and lets not forget he was sacked from Burnley.