Murphy contract expires summer of 2022

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby blue lagoon » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:18 pm

He's looking good now, how the fu... as he got him playing like this. I guess his value gone up a touch. Do we sell or keep in the summer. Probably worth taking the risk of losing him on a free if he keeps this up. Man management I guess. Need to tie BIG MICK DOWN NOW!!!!!!!

Well done Mr Murphy, you are proving me and others wrong.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Murphy contract expires summer of 2022

Postby derynglas » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:08 pm

He’s been absolutely superb of late, must be his best run of games he’s had for us?
derynglas

Postby BluebirdsTilIDie » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:23 pm

If mick stays keep him

Hopefully josh wants to stay here because I’ve always got the feeling he’s not really settled here.

Time will tell let’s see how it goes til the end of the season
BluebirdsTilIDie

Postby Big Hill Blue » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:57 pm

I've said it before. Build our team around him. MM knows.
Big Hill Blue

Postby HarriRhys22 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:03 pm

derynglas wrote:He’s been absolutely superb of late, must be his best run of games he’s had for us?

Not really, he was only picked because Ojo got injured! He scored 8 goals last season and 4 goals in the Premier League but has always be the scapegoat because he can’t defend and people get on his back! MM seems to have boosted his confidence, let’s hope his form continues!
HarriRhys22

Postby valleyrambill » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:12 pm

What worries me is when the supporters are back in as they ruined Murphy I actually watched while nothing was working for him and he lost his confidence and a section of our supporters got on his back really bad even cheerng him being subbed

That knocked him so when supporters come back they need to support players not get on their back no booing players as not just a good manger like McCarthy but supporters can affect a player and Murphy is one of them
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Return to General Chat