Away fixture at the Jacks

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Barclay1 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:05 pm

Until a few weeks ago, you couldn't see past a Swans win. If we continue to improve as we have I'm confident we can compete and take something away from the arrogant, self styled 'Perfect club'.

Harris never recovered from the home game against them. Lack of heart and passion rang loud. Mick Wont take any of that from our players.

Swansea expect teams to stand off them and applaud their play. Let's hope we've learned the lesson from the home debacle
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Away fixture at the Jacks

Postby Sven » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:30 pm

Barclay1 wrote:Until a few weeks ago, you couldn't see past a Swans win. If we continue to improve as we have I'm confident we can compete and take something away from the arrogant, self styled 'Perfect club'.

Harris never recovered from the home game against them. Lack of heart and passion rang loud. Mick Wont take any of that from our players.

Swansea expect teams to stand off them and applaud their play. Let's hope we've learned the lesson from the home debacle

Worry (or talk) about it when it comes...

We have far more important games ahead; starting v Luton next up... :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby skidemin » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:50 am

Barclay1 wrote:Until a few weeks ago, you couldn't see past a Swans win. If we continue to improve as we have I'm confident we can compete and take something away from the arrogant, self styled 'Perfect club'.

so insulting to our players...its always lack of heart and passion ... reality is you do not get to be 15th in the lge but top if it were based on 2nd half performances if you have a lack luster effortless couldnt care less team....
yesterday we won, Rotherham we won, Bristol we won...wasnt because those 3 teams did not try....
skidemin

Postby Bluebina » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:59 am

Just another game these days, yes we would prefer to shut knob head up, but it's certainly not the big game it once was.
Bluebina

Postby bluecityblue » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:56 pm

I’d take a bore draw 0-0 right now. Do not want to lose that game.
bluecityblue

Postby Fusilier52 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:02 pm

Nice to see some are sticking their heads up above the parapet, I'd suggest concentrating on the small matter of 8 games before your cup final , it could be the case that's all either of us have to look forward to . :D
Fusilier52

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:46 pm

Form usually goes out the window in a derby game.
However, it will all seem very flat without the fans.
Makes you wonder if they would have got anything at ours if we had the fans there.
If they do get a double over us, no fans will see it live so will not count for much.
Beating us at ours without the fans...not a lot of Kudos that for me.
If we beat them at theirs, same applies. Yes I want us to win, but without our fans it will be a flat victory.
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:45 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:

Nice to see some are sticking their heads up above the parapet, I'd suggest concentrating on the small matter of 8 games before your cup final , it could be the case that's all either of us have to look forward to . :D

Our cup final and yet you constantly have your eyes on OUR club forum. Strange.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:21 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

Our cup final and yet you constantly have your eyes on OUR club forum. Strange.

It's their cup final no doubt about that. They are at the end of the motorway, the end of the main railway line and at the end of the world. :mrgreen:

They have no other rivals of any meaningful banter... whereas, we have Bristol City who are just as close as them.
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby Sven » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:28 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:

Ah, the mere mention of the S-word and here come 'Gunny' (appropriately) sticking his own head up (quote) "above the parapet..."

As usual, the shrapnel has affected his already limited thinking but I will say he is right on one thing; with 8 games to go, this is not a thread that need have been started :(
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Jackflash » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:23 am

GENERAL CHAT wrote:Form usually goes out the window in a derby game.
Makes you wonder if they would have got anything at ours if we had the fans there.
If they do get a double over us, no fans will see it live so will not count for much.
If we beat them at theirs, same applies. Yes I want us to win, but without our fans it will be a flat victory.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses now. You think your the only club that plays without fans.
Jackflash

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:14 am

Jackflash wrote:

Scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses now. You think your the only club that plays without fans.

Scraping nowt mush. Excuses for what ?

I'm fully aware no-one has fans at the mo.

FFS, what are you on about? :roll:
GENERAL CHAT

Postby Sven » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:39 am

Jackflash wrote:

No, but let's be fair, your club is more used to it though...! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:02 pm

Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:

No, but let's be fair, your club is more used to it though...! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
GENERAL CHAT

Postby Sven » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:08 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Some retorts are just too easy... ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sven

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:32 pm

Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:

:clap: :laughing6:
BaltimoreBlues

Postby cardiff 74 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:41 am

We beat them in the first ever derby to be played in the top division that’s good enough for me no big deal if they do the double
cardiff 74

Postby Jackflash » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:38 pm

Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:

Why would we need to be concerned about you. We are 13 points above you with 2 games in hand.5 points behind the league leaders again with 2 games in hand, I think this may well be the last chance you'll get to play us for a long while. We gave you a six year holiday from us the last time. :P
Jackflash

Postby Sven » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:49 pm

Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:

Why would we need to be concerned about you. We are 13 points above you with 2 games in hand.5 points behind the league leaders again with 2 games in hand, I think this may well be the last chance you'll get to play us for a long while. We gave you a six year holiday from us the last time. :P

Concerned enough to 'pop on' and make comment, fella ;) :lol: :lol:

Your insecurities (as a support base not necessarily as a club) show no signs of subsiding ;)

Haven't you got your own game/Forum to concentrate on today? :?

Oh no, you're complacent now, so you'd rather be on here keeping an eye on your capital club and Wales biggest team, Cardiff City FC...

Says it all, fella; says it all...thanks for the compliment! :clap: :occasion5: :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:03 pm

Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:

Your insecurities (as a support base not necessarily as a club) show no signs of subsiding ;)

Haven't you got your own game/Forum to concentrate on today? :?

Oh no, you're complacent now, so you'd rather be on here keeping an eye on your capital club and Wales biggest team, Cardiff City FC...

Says it all, fella; says it all...thanks for the compliment! :clap: :occasion5: :ayatollah:

They havent had bad run yet but more luck today thats 3rd time recently a goalie as fcked up to help them.....also never knew season ended with 14 games left or that a team can claim points from the 2 games they haven't played yet? :laughing5:
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:17 pm

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:21 pm

pembroke allan wrote::laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

No words need right now, Allan... ;) :clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :occasion5: :wave:
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:37 pm

Sven wrote:

Well chris it's the 2nd time hes mentioned 2 games in hand as if they've already got the points today shows he counted his chickens before he owned them... :D
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:12 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Well chris it's the 2nd time hes mentioned 2 games in hand as if they've already got the points today shows he counted his chickens before he owned them... :D

Right now, he'll be wishing he'd kept schtum, Allan... :lol:

Counting chickens correctly clearly not a mastered past-time down that way... ;) :lol:
Sven

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:45 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Counting chickens correctly clearly not a mastered past-time down that way... ;) :lol:

Its the extra digit chris,gets confusing for them pmsl. They were shit on Wednesday and sneaked a win,but the last two games they have been very poor indeed,culminating in that ass whooping today,long may it continue. CCFC.
bluesince62

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:32 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Its the extra digit chris,gets confusing for them pmsl. They were shit on Wednesday and sneaked a win,but the last two games they have been very poor indeed,culminating in that ass whooping today,long may it continue. CCFC.

They've got away with quite a bit as their game is based on possession inside own half waiting for chance to break they must have one of lowest shots on target in championship but the highest conversation rate? But all teams have bad run during season perhaps this is theirs .. :D
pembroke allan

Postby Jackflash » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:28 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:

They havent had bad run yet but more luck today thats 3rd time recently a goalie as fcked up to help them.....also never knew season ended with 14 games left or that a team can claim points from the 2 games they haven't played yet? :laughing5:

As your own supporters say, you don't half talk a load of shyte on times allan.Who's claiming points on games in hand?
It also seems your intelligence of football is rubbish by assuming every team has a bad run,just because it happens to cardiff. We lost today and I'm the first to admit we deserved to.But are still the club with the longest run undefeated in the league,just how lucky can you get? Still it won't be long before we are rid of you and give you another six year holiday from the Liberty.
Jackflash

Postby Jackflash » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:53 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Jackflash wrote:

I'm on about your statements
of "Makes you wonder if they would have got anything at ours if we had the fans there"
" If they do get a double over us,no fans will see it live so will not count for much" Won't be too long now before you get TV in the capitol.
Jackflash

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:57 pm

Jackflash wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:
Sven wrote:
Jackflash wrote:

As your own supporters say, you don't half talk a load of shyte on times allan.Who's claiming points on games in hand?
It also seems your intelligence of football is rubbish by assuming every team has a bad run,just because it happens to cardiff. We lost today and I'm the first to admit we deserved to.But are still the club with the longest run undefeated in the league,just how lucky can you get? Still it won't be long before we are rid of you and give you another six year holiday from the Liberty.

What crap you talk! Every club as s bad run in season at some point liverpool exception last season ... and you've banged on about 2 games in hand as if you will get the points to catch Norwich.... having 3 goalies in past 4 games making blunders I call that lucky but of course you'll call them great goals? Your unbeaten run at moment is 2 more than us as it stands ..... and you say I talk shi'ite yet you say you'll be rid if us soon for another 6 yrs? like I've said already counting chickens you dont own? or are you thinking you'll be relegated? .... :laughing6: :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:56 am

Jackflash wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
Jackflash wrote:

I'm on about your statements
of "Makes you wonder if they would have got anything at ours if we had the fans there"
" If they do get a double over us,no fans will see it live so will not count for much" Won't be too long now before you get TV in the capitol.

It's CAPITAL You plum,unless you are going shopping :laughing5: you are spouting a little prematurely tbf, there are still around 50 points to play for, and if you think your form in the last couple of days is acceptable (even with your very fortuous win weds) then great,because you have been dreadful for two games, let's hope you keep it up eh? See you later in the season,then we will see who is where,imagine having the longest unbeaten run,and missing out on promotion,won't be worth shit then :lol:

But for now,the weekend belongs to us,your CAPITAL CITY. :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Next

Return to General Chat