Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will Vaulks on Murphy: ‘I know Murph really well and he does

Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:26 am

Vaulks on Murphy: ‘I know Murph really well and he does need an arm around the shoulder. He can be a bit of a baby sometimes and he knows that! He needs someone that’s going to love him and you can see the difference in him now. It’s just confidence and someone believing in you.’ :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Will Vaulks on Murphy: ‘I know Murph really well and he

Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:28 am

This is where an experienced manager comes in

Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:Vaulks on Murphy: ‘I know Murph really well and he does need an arm around the shoulder. He can be a bit of a baby sometimes and he knows that! He needs someone that’s going to love him and you can see the difference in him now. It’s just confidence and someone believing in you.’ :bluebird:

Whenever WV speaks about team mates he always takes the pi$$ out of them and laughs his head off. He seems the joker of the team :laughing5:

Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:36 am

New age new culture needed.

Even the SAS saw that. Yes I refer to the SAS. They were the first service to pick up on this and it is why they are the best. In the old days they would try and discourage a soldier struggling with their training program. "Come and have a cup of coffee with us and we will discuss this" they would say to a soldier half way around the course. The soldier, if he wanted it, would reply "piss off" because he knew that would be the end for him. Now the instructors are ordered to encourage such soldiers like "Come on you have got this far and you only have that bit left". It took some of the old school a while to accept it.