Swansea and Cardiff fans join together

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea and Cardiff fans join together

Postby Sven » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:28 pm

maccydee wrote:
Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Sven wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Yawn. Nuclear broken record blue is back again.

Do you want to get your catchphrase out of the way and let this thread be ignored like yesterdays, or last weeks, or the week before, or the week before etc

Maybe, but at least he has convictions and gets his points across in a way that is debated rather than knocked...

As one of this Forum's poorest posters, you can only dream... ;) :twisted: :oops:

Is there a list?

No, mate; sorry to disappoint... ;) :lol: :lol:

I take every post on its merits but there are a few that rarely contribute other than with 'white noise' :roll:

Is white noise possible on a forum you read?

Metaphorically speaking it is... ;)

I think you knew that though; not much flies over your head ( ;) :laughing6: ) that you aren't aware of, so are we going to perpetuate this...? :?
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby maccydee » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:18 pm

Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Sven wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Sven wrote:

Do you want to get your catchphrase out of the way and let this thread be ignored like yesterdays, or last weeks, or the week before, or the week before etc

Maybe, but at least he has convictions and gets his points across in a way that is debated rather than knocked...

As one of this Forum's poorest posters, you can only dream... ;) :twisted: :oops:

Is there a list?

No, mate; sorry to disappoint... ;) :lol: :lol:

I take every post on its merits but there are a few that rarely contribute other than with 'white noise' :roll:

Is white noise possible on a forum you read?

Metaphorically speaking it is... ;)

I think you knew that though; not much flies over your head ( ;) :laughing6: ) that you aren't aware of, so are we going to perpetuate this...? :?

We used to have a scouser who we called white noise. When he talked it was static.

I feel bad you know.
maccydee

Postby llan bluebird » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:22 pm

I have read the article twice....What are they doing different from every other week ?
llan bluebird

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:03 pm

I only glanced at the OP but I didn’t see anything mentioning the BLM.
It seems to be about joining in against racial equality which I’m in favour of.

Saying that, there’s no one I’d kneel for be it the Queen, the church or anyone else.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:01 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:I only glanced at the OP but I didn’t see anything mentioning the BLM.
It seems to be about joining in against racial equality which I’m in favour of.

Saying that, there’s no one I’d kneel for be it the Queen, the church or anyone else.

In a statement written ahead of next month's derby, a spokesperson for the group said: "On March 20 Swansea City football players & Cardiff City football players will once again today Take The Knee in support of Black Lives Matter.
Bakedalasker

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:35 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Sven wrote:

Is there a list?

I'm on it :wave: :D

I'm never off it! :mrgreen:
pembroke allan

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:47 pm

some virtue signalling numpty wrote:up to the present day black lives have not been treated as being equal to white lives."

I have just one question on this statement...

Where?

People want to protest something how about focusing their energy on something important:

What about the humanitarian crisis in Yemen as Iran and Saudi Arabia continue their proxy war. Unicef suggest 2.3 million children under the age of five in Yemen are projected to suffer from acute malnutrition in 2021
https://www.unicef.org/emergencies/yemen-crisis

How about the open slave markets of Libya and elsewhere. According to the U.N.’s International Labor Organization (ILO), there are more than three times as many people in forced servitude today as were captured and sold during the 350-year span of the transatlantic slave trade
https://time.com/longform/african-slave-trade/

How about the genocide of the Uighur Muslims in China? There are literally forced labour camps, state-sanctioned forced sterilisation and systemic rape of a population-based on ethnicity happening in the world right now.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-53220713

What about the persecution of Christians in the middle east and Africa where the level and nature of persecution is arguably coming close to meeting the international definition of genocide, according to that adopted by the UN.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ast-report

There is a lot more important stuff at the top of the list when it comes to actual real-life oppression than some bullshit microaggressions and the more this divisive intersectional nonsense keeps us focused on what are largely manufactured-problems the more it distracts from actual shit that matters.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:48 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Thankfully WoL don’t represent Cardiff City fans.. according to Vince at the meeting, taking a knee is nothing to do with blm.
So basically, no one seems to know what it’s for, apart from doing nothing as Zaha says.

WoL are a load of westies and gogs spieling their usual bilge.

A Yeah ok got to laugh at that Chief. BLM on the shirts, massive BLM banners in the ground, being pushed by Sky and the BBC. Players and media stating it’s in support of BLM. It couldn’t be more obvious. If they want to make a message do something else not the BLM stuff. I struggle to believe those that deny it has nothing to do with BLM or maybe they have their heads stuck in the sand.
Nuclearblue

Postby skidemin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:13 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Thankfully WoL don’t represent Cardiff City fans.. according to Vince at the meeting, taking a knee is nothing to do with blm.
So basically, no one seems to know what it’s for, apart from doing nothing as Zaha says.

WoL are a load of westies and gogs spieling their usual bilge.

A Yeah ok got to laugh at that Chief. BLM on the shirts, massive BLM banners in the ground, being pushed by Sky and the BBC. Players and media stating it’s in support of BLM. It couldn’t be more obvious. If they want to make a message do something else not the BLM stuff. I struggle to believe those that deny it has nothing to do with BLM or maybe they have their heads stuck in the sand.

was 100% in support of BLM... and now instead of just dropping it.. they are trying to distance themselves by rebranding... rather be divisive than be wrong...
skidemin

Postby robjohn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:09 am

goats wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So any city fans joining in this knee love fest with the Gypos over west ? :D :lol: :lol: :banghead: :laughing6:

What about those Voice of Wales clowns, will they be booing again outside the derby? They are saying they will be in Cardiff on the 28th Feb....hope they get the welcome they deserve..... :bluescarf: :thumbup:

cant have a diff opinion ???????????? You fascist
robjohn

Postby robjohn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:17 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
robjohn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:A report taken from Wales on Line.

Cardiff City and Swansea City fans unite in racism fight ahead of next month's South Wales derby
Fans of the two Welsh clubs are looking to unite in the fight against racism ahead of next month's South Wales Derby at the Liberty Stadium

Cardiff City and Swansea City fans are set to come together ahead of next month's South Wales Derby as part of a new anti-racisim campaign.

The initiative, which is being pushed under the banner of Rivals on the Pitch, United Against Racism, aims to give fans of both teams the chance to show their collective opposition to racism by sending in a video of themselves taking the knee or by delivering an anti-racism message.

The move comes after Swansea star Yan Dhanda called on authorities to do more to combat abuse online after he received racist private messages on his Instagram account.

Organisers are hoping to involve both clubs in the campaign, while high-profile figures like Nathan Blake and former Ninian Park announcer Ali Yassine have also shown their support.

In a statement written ahead of next month's derby, a spokesperson for the group said: "On March 20 Swansea City football players & Cardiff City football players will once again today Take The Knee in support of Black Lives Matter.

"This is not a gesture. It is recognition that historically, and up to the present day that black lives have not been treated as being equal to white lives.

"The time for change has been too long coming but it is here. The onus is on us as footballers, fans and clubs to be part of this movement.

"Football is a vital part of the fabric of British society. We must recognise that the burden of ending racism is on us as much as it is to all other elements in society. Fans, players and clubs : rivals on the field but proud to be united against racism in our communities, all playing our part.'

"If you wish to, we'd love it if you could submit a photo of yourself (maybe wearing a football shirt or scarf) taking the knee, and / or a short video of yourself expressing support for anti racism and / or a photo by March 13th please."

Rhodri Francis, a lifelong Swansea City fan, is one of those behind the campaign.

"We're trying to get it viral as much as we possibly can," he said. "We have been working with the clubs too to try and get the two clubs together on the day.

"But what we've been trying to do for the time being is to get as many Swansea City and Cardiff fans together and the response has been unbelievable.

"Yes, you get your one or two idiots, but the response I've had from Cardiff fans as a Jack has been unbelievable.

"It's a personal thing for me because I'm a Jack and I'm a white guy. I've always opposed racism.

"My wife's Asian and I didn't really know what racism was until I met her. What's been happening recently has got people talking.

"Don't get me wrong. I haven't fallen in love with Cardiff or anything. They're still our biggest rivals. We're still rivals on the pitch.

“But when it comes to racism, Cardiff fans are my brothers and my sisters and I will fight for them all the way along.
“We're working together."

Swansea boss Steve Cooper recently insisted the club would continue to take the knee "until there's a reason" to stop, although not everyone is in agreement.

Championship rivals Brentford have confirmed they will no longer take the knee before games, while Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha is one of several black players to argue that the gesture has now become stale.

Speaking at the Financial Times' Business of Football summit, Zaha said: "I've said before that I feel like taking the knee is degrading and stuff because growing up my parents just let me know that I should be proud to be black no matter what and I feel like we should just stand tall.

"We're isolating ourselves, we're trying to say that we're equal but we're isolating ourselves with these things that aren't even working anyway, so that's my stand on it.

"I feel like we should stand tall and now I don't really tend to speak on racism and stuff like that because I'm not here just to tick boxes."

"Unless action is going to happen, don't speak to me about it."

Former Cardiff striker Nathan Blake agrees the gesture has to be the start of wider change, and admits he understands Zaha's stance, but insists taking the knee still has a place in the fight against racism.

"I'm just letting them get on with it, but I did show my face to get involved and do my bit," Blake said when asked about the campaign. "Regardless of rivalry, I can tell you from my perspective or the perspective of life in general, this is far bigger.

"There's a lot of black players who are fed up. I understand that. But I think with players like Wilf not wanting to do it anymore, it's borne out of frustration.

"When you think about everything that's happened to us as a people and all the things that were done to our culture, it runs a lot deeper from black people's perspective than just taking a knee.

"But I do encourage the taking of the knee because I think anything that's visual helps the conversation. Not just for adults, it might be an eight-year old girl asking their dad why they're kneeling. Hopefully as time goes, parents will be able to explain the situation and then that's just another tool or another avenue that will help break down the barrier of racism.

"It's a deep one, and I can see both sides when it comes to what black players think. What we have to make sure doesn't happen is that we attack one another's point of view. We have to accept each other's point of view. If you want to take the knee then do it, if you don't then don't. But we support each other as black and minority ethnic people."

where is the racism I am yet to see it,plenty of hysteria with no evidence ? unless you believe in the delusional intersectionality its all complete nonsense.
Just ban activists on twitter its all a con.

Well that was my question when all this first came out.

My final conclusion now is that this has been an agenda to blow up something that was hardly there before. We will always have racism in our society but its getting to a level that we its so small its not worth mentioning. That is until such organisation come along like BLM with their agendas.

Unfortunately academia had been infiltrated by a sinister Race divisional sect who actively ant to destroy society while pretending to be all about equality.

Equity is discrimination in all its doctrines.

Its quite dangerous and very disturbing according to these morons everything is racist even science.

They only want to destroy not build a better society.

Just read cynical therories amongst other books, we have a cancer in the very heart of learning.
robjohn

Postby robjohn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:39 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
some virtue signalling numpty wrote:up to the present day black lives have not been treated as being equal to white lives."

Where?

People want to protest something how about focusing their energy on something important:

What about the humanitarian crisis in Yemen as Iran and Saudi Arabia continue their proxy war. Unicef suggest 2.3 million children under the age of five in Yemen are projected to suffer from acute malnutrition in 2021

How about the open slave markets of Libya and elsewhere. According to the U.N.’s International Labor Organization (ILO), there are more than three times as many people in forced servitude today as were captured and sold during the 350-year span of the transatlantic slave trade

How about the genocide of the Uighur Muslims in China? There are literally forced labour camps, state-sanctioned forced sterilisation and systemic rape of a population-based on ethnicity happening in the world right now.

What about the persecution of Christians in the middle east and Africa where the level and nature of persecution is arguably coming close to meeting the international definition of genocide, according to that adopted by the UN.

There is a lot more important stuff at the top of the list when it comes to actual real-life oppression than some bullshit microaggressions and the more this divisive intersectional nonsense keeps us focused on what are largely manufactured-problems the more it distracts from actual shit that matters.

could not agree more its amazing how conned some people have been , just look at the people promoting this divisive nonsense they are clear in their aims and their own racism and hatred.

Intersectionality is the biggest threat civil society faces if the Nazis read it they would not have a problem with the premise.
Its a cancer and has infected its host and must be stopped.

I only hope its not too late
robjohn

Postby Jock » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:02 am

Would I take a knee for racist, Marxist scum like BLM? No
Would I reconsider if Jack mongtards were involved? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No.
Jock

Postby Jock » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:11 am

robjohn wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
robjohn wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:A report taken from Wales on Line.

Cardiff City and Swansea City fans unite in racism fight ahead of next month's South Wales derby
Fans of the two Welsh clubs are looking to unite in the fight against racism ahead of next month's South Wales Derby at the Liberty Stadium

Cardiff City and Swansea City fans are set to come together ahead of next month's South Wales Derby as part of a new anti-racisim campaign.

The initiative, which is being pushed under the banner of Rivals on the Pitch, United Against Racism, aims to give fans of both teams the chance to show their collective opposition to racism by sending in a video of themselves taking the knee or by delivering an anti-racism message.

The move comes after Swansea star Yan Dhanda called on authorities to do more to combat abuse online after he received racist private messages on his Instagram account.

Organisers are hoping to involve both clubs in the campaign, while high-profile figures like Nathan Blake and former Ninian Park announcer Ali Yassine have also shown their support.

"This is not a gesture. It is recognition that historically, and up to the present day that black lives have not been treated as being equal to white lives.

"The time for change has been too long coming but it is here. The onus is on us as footballers, fans and clubs to be part of this movement.

"Football is a vital part of the fabric of British society. We must recognise that the burden of ending racism is on us as much as it is to all other elements in society. Fans, players and clubs : rivals on the field but proud to be united against racism in our communities, all playing our part.'

"If you wish to, we'd love it if you could submit a photo of yourself (maybe wearing a football shirt or scarf) taking the knee, and / or a short video of yourself expressing support for anti racism and / or a photo by March 13th please."

Rhodri Francis, a lifelong Swansea City fan, is one of those behind the campaign.

"We're trying to get it viral as much as we possibly can," he said. "We have been working with the clubs too to try and get the two clubs together on the day.

"But what we've been trying to do for the time being is to get as many Swansea City and Cardiff fans together and the response has been unbelievable.

"Yes, you get your one or two idiots, but the response I've had from Cardiff fans as a Jack has been unbelievable.

"It's a personal thing for me because I'm a Jack and I'm a white guy. I've always opposed racism.

"My wife's Asian and I didn't really know what racism was until I met her. What's been happening recently has got people talking.

"Don't get me wrong. I haven't fallen in love with Cardiff or anything. They're still our biggest rivals. We're still rivals on the pitch.

“But when it comes to racism, Cardiff fans are my brothers and my sisters and I will fight for them all the way along.
“We're working together."

Swansea boss Steve Cooper recently insisted the club would continue to take the knee "until there's a reason" to stop, although not everyone is in agreement.

Championship rivals Brentford have confirmed they will no longer take the knee before games, while Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha is one of several black players to argue that the gesture has now become stale.

Speaking at the Financial Times' Business of Football summit, Zaha said: "I've said before that I feel like taking the knee is degrading and stuff because growing up my parents just let me know that I should be proud to be black no matter what and I feel like we should just stand tall.

"We're isolating ourselves, we're trying to say that we're equal but we're isolating ourselves with these things that aren't even working anyway, so that's my stand on it.

"I feel like we should stand tall and now I don't really tend to speak on racism and stuff like that because I'm not here just to tick boxes."

"Unless action is going to happen, don't speak to me about it."

Former Cardiff striker Nathan Blake agrees the gesture has to be the start of wider change, and admits he understands Zaha's stance, but insists taking the knee still has a place in the fight against racism.

"I'm just letting them get on with it, but I did show my face to get involved and do my bit," Blake said when asked about the campaign. "Regardless of rivalry, I can tell you from my perspective or the perspective of life in general, this is far bigger.

"There's a lot of black players who are fed up. I understand that. But I think with players like Wilf not wanting to do it anymore, it's borne out of frustration.

"When you think about everything that's happened to us as a people and all the things that were done to our culture, it runs a lot deeper from black people's perspective than just taking a knee.

"But I do encourage the taking of the knee because I think anything that's visual helps the conversation. Not just for adults, it might be an eight-year old girl asking their dad why they're kneeling. Hopefully as time goes, parents will be able to explain the situation and then that's just another tool or another avenue that will help break down the barrier of racism.

"It's a deep one, and I can see both sides when it comes to what black players think. What we have to make sure doesn't happen is that we attack one another's point of view. We have to accept each other's point of view. If you want to take the knee then do it, if you don't then don't. But we support each other as black and minority ethnic people."

where is the racism I am yet to see it,plenty of hysteria with no evidence ? unless you believe in the delusional intersectionality its all complete nonsense.
Just ban activists on twitter its all a con.

Well that was my question when all this first came out.

My final conclusion now is that this has been an agenda to blow up something that was hardly there before. We will always have racism in our society but its getting to a level that we its so small its not worth mentioning. That is until such organisation come along like BLM with their agendas.

Unfortunately academia had been infiltrated by a sinister Race divisional sect who actively ant to destroy society while pretending to be all about equality.

Equity is discrimination in all its doctrines.

Its quite dangerous and very disturbing according to these morons everything is racist even science.

They only want to destroy not build a better society.

Just read cynical therories amongst other books, we have a cancer in the very heart of learning.

I’m halfway through Cynical Theory, it’s extraordinary how all these critical theories gained social traction, previously a theory would be peer reviewed, examined, dissected and carefully analysed , if it stood the test it would be accepted. Now it’s you’re all racist, and if you dare to challenge it you’re mega racist.
Jock

Postby Jock » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:15 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Where?

Surely Nigerian Christians or Uighur Muslims could just retreat to their safe space when faced with micro aggressions like re education camps or beheadings?
Jock

Postby Jes » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:37 am

I think the joining of any fans in a fight against racism is great.
as for taking a knee there is no way would I do that. Regardless if they have moved the goal posts and now state that it's not BLM related. Join hands, link arms, shake hands....anything but jump on the knee bending bandwagon associated with BLM.
Cardiff City's proud history is built on being amongst being one of the first multicultural City,s in the world and the club has always identified with that.. Nothing has changed in my eyes.
I say "BRAVO" to The Voice of Wales and I agree with everything ive heard off them personally.
Jes

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:56 am

Jock wrote:I’m halfway through Cynical Theory, it’s extraordinary how all these critical theories gained social traction, previously a theory would be peer reviewed, examined, dissected and carefully analysed , if it stood the test it would be accepted. Now it’s you’re all racist, and if you dare to challenge it you’re mega racist.

I've have the book but have yet to read it but am big fan of Boghossian, Lindsay, and Pluckrose. The grievance studies project they did just showed exactly how far academia has fallen.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby skidemin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:04 am

Jes wrote:I think the joining of any fans in a fight against racism is great.
as for taking a knee there is no way would I do that. Regardless if they have moved the goal posts and now state that it's not BLM related. Join hands, link arms, shake hands....anything but jump on the knee bending bandwagon associated with BLM.
Cardiff City's proud history is built on being amongst being one of the first multicultural City,s in the world and the club has always identified with that.. Nothing has changed in my eyes.
I say "BRAVO" to The Voice of Wales and I agree with everything ive heard off them personally.

its simple isnt it ? ..... the problem is not anti racism ...the problem is BLM..but instead of dropping BLM and the gestures associated with BLM they prefer to semi rebrand it and imply anyone not agreeing are racists.... in effect creating a group to be against....
skidemin

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:41 am

robjohn wrote:I only hope its not too late

Sadly, the more I think about it the more I start to think it already is.

Too many are obedient little lap dogs and don't even know it.

Those that can see what is happening, are dismissed and denigrated so their madness won't catch on.

However, the biggest issue is just too few care and we collectively sleepwalk into a totalitarian nightmare. (if we are not there already?)

They infested first our education, then our governments and media and they've done it on a near-global basis. The Eastern block seems somewhat resilient, probably because the horrors of fascism and communism still live within their collective memories.

As for the rest of the western world, we're being slowly trained to hate ourselves, step by step like Pavlov's dogs.

Lenin wanted just one generation of youth to transform the whole world. They have usurped the entirety of the western higher education system.

Goebell's knew propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident they are acting on their own free will. Their grip on information got immeasurably tighter as all became hooked on social media like junkies waiting for our next hit of dopamine.

Perhaps the most sickening of all is how they have managed to get us to police ourselves. Say something off-script, away from the party line and be denounced en masse as whatever form of 'ism' is the flavour of the day while the crowd whoops and cheers at your downfall like the savages they have regressed into.

This is how liberty dies, to thunderous applause.

It could all change, but a lot more people need to start paying a lot more attention and they need to do it soon. I just can't see it happening.

I hope you're right and I am wrong on this one mate :thumbright:
ealing_ayatollah

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:11 am

For those who say there's no racism/ black and white people are treated exactly the same:

Would you rather be black or white when dealing with police, being sentenced, applying for a job etc.

A straight up White or black question but I bet no one honestly would pick black.
CCFCJosh75

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:41 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:For those who say there's no racism/ black and white people are treated exactly the same:

Would you rather be black or white when dealing with police, being sentenced, applying for a job etc.

A straight up White or black question but I bet no one honestly would pick black.

Josh,

My Father was very dark and Egyptian, I am very very proud of my heritage and would not change anything :thumbright: :thumbright:

How ever you are born, you should feel proud and never ever let anyone make you feel different :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:For those who say there's no racism/ black and white people are treated exactly the same:

Josh,

My Father was very dark and Egyptian, I am very very proud of my heritage and would not change anything :thumbright: :thumbright:

How ever you are born, you should feel proud and never ever let anyone make you feel different :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

If the UK was what Josh is describing then your dad would have got nowhere when he first came to the country Annis.

Why is it I get the impression the likes of Josh just look at Black and White BUT not merit.
Bakedalasker

Postby Sven » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Josh,

It's a bit of an odd post from Josh, as anyone with an ounce of sense will see that being 'black' is likely to be involved in being the victim of prejudice; but sadly some use that as an excuse rather than an opportunity to positively change

Annis, your father, who I knew somewhat as previously discussed, was a fine example of someone who came to the UK and made something of himself; and then some... :clap:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:12 pm

So anyone that thinks the knee is nothing to do with the BLM group is either very gullible or they are agreeing with what the group BLM stand for. It’s like saying everyone has Britain first on their shirts with their logo and saying it’s nothing to do with the party Britain First just they agree with the statement that Britain should be first.
Sky and the BBC have pushed the group BLM and even Lyle Taylor said it’s about the group not the message.
The badge is even the one this Marxist group uses as well.

4D200C2B-63B5-4EEA-AB30-DD2975887C29.jpeg
4D200C2B-63B5-4EEA-AB30-DD2975887C29.jpeg (491.02 KiB) Viewed 2186 times
Nuclearblue

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:26 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Josh,

If the UK was what Josh is describing then your dad would have got nowhere when he first came to the country Annis.

Why is it I get the impression the likes of Josh just look at Black and White BUT not merit.

Correct Ian, If you work hard in the Uk you will succeed, My Father did not have a penny to his name, brought up in Tiger Bay and very proud of his background and I am very proud of My Father and My background, would never want to change it.

For me its not Black & White, its how a person is with their attitude end off. Everyone is the same and respected the same way by me if they also give me the same respect :thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:27 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Josh,

It's a bit of an odd post from Josh, as anyone with an ounce of sense will see that being 'black' is likely to be involved in being the victim of prejudice; but sadly some use that as an excuse rather than an opportunity to positively change

Annis, your father, who I knew somewhat as previously discussed, was a fine example of someone who came to the UK and made something of himself; and then some... :clap:

Thank you Chris, very much appreciated :thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby skidemin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:28 pm

i wouldnt pick black because im white... or english because im welsh..or female because im male... but the welsh black friends i have wouldnt change to englishh white females either.... what a strange notion....
skidemin

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:29 pm

My Father and Mother :thumbright:
Attachments
8EE45C73-9A54-4AD9-9A15-048D8816AC1E.jpeg
8EE45C73-9A54-4AD9-9A15-048D8816AC1E.jpeg (90.08 KiB) Viewed 2169 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:32 pm

My Father when he was 75 years old with My Mother :thumbright:
Attachments
13DF518A-FAD5-4EF7-B8F4-1B54C7538C10.jpeg
13DF518A-FAD5-4EF7-B8F4-1B54C7538C10.jpeg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 2165 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:43 pm

I’d rather be black going for a job at the BBC or Sky because evidently that helps with the application process.
maccydee

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat