" It's hard to believe these are the same players "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " It's hard to believe these are the same players "

Postby Sven » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:39 pm

Crayfish wrote:I think his change of tactics in playing a 3-5-2 formation with three central defender and two attacking wing backs is working brilliantly. It seems to suit the players who look like they are enjoying there football again and the work rate of the players is terrific. Both Ng and Bennet look good getting forward and Flint has been revelation. As long as Moore doesn't get injured we should at least have a reasonable chance of making the playoffs. If we did I think we would have a much better chance than last season when Fulham and Brentford were a lot better than us.

Let's see where we are on Saturday evening Bournemouh and Middlesborough will be tougher challenges than what we have faced under McCarthy so far.

Good post... :thumbup: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Bigmarkw » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:58 pm

Sven wrote:
Crayfish wrote:I think his change of tactics in playing a 3-5-2 formation with three central defender and two attacking wing backs is working brilliantly. It seems to suit the players who look like they are enjoying there football again and the work rate of the players is terrific. Both Ng and Bennet look good getting forward and Flint has been revelation. As long as Moore doesn't get injured we should at least have a reasonable chance of making the playoffs. If we did I think we would have a much better chance than last season when Fulham and Brentford were a lot better than us.

Let's see where we are on Saturday evening Bournemouh and Middlesborough will be tougher challenges than what we have faced under McCarthy so far.

Brilliant performance yesterday that s what our squad are capable of. MM playing the right players in they right place and formation. With tomlin still to come back what talented game changing players up front. Wilson off for tomlin and Murphy off for Ojo at 60 mins or so and we are a really frightening team.

Tuesday will be a good test to see how far we come but I see nothing but a win for city. Way teams are stuttering we be making top two nervous in a few weeks.
Bigmarkw

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:21 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:

Brilliant performance yesterday that s what our squad are capable of. MM playing the right players in they right place and formation. With tomlin still to come back what talented game changing players up front. Wilson off for tomlin and Murphy off for Ojo at 60 mins or so and we are a really frightening team.

Tuesday will be a good test to see how far we come but I see nothing but a win for city. Way teams are stuttering we be making top two nervous in a few weeks.

So is he still a prick?

Just asking.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Sven » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:34 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:

So is he still a prick?

Just asking.

Nice one, mate... ;) :clap: :occasion5:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:00 pm

Mick saw the trick and gave the rics a kick
which was slick and sorted them out quick
Neil the brick must be sick, no click
Take ya pick.. (and shovel)
rumpo kid

Postby Bigmarkw » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:39 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:

So is he still a prick?

Just asking.

As long as it rhymes with mick yes.
Disclaimer for the snow flakes having a rhyming nickname doesn’t necessarily mean it’s true.
My best man and friend is called rob and i always have and still do call him rob the knob. Nothing to do with his personality just it rhymes. He’s never complained or needed others to defend him.

Hope that helps clear things up.
Bigmarkw

Postby Sven » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:56 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:

So is he still a prick?

Just asking.

Disclaimer for the snow flakes having a rhyming nickname doesn’t necessarily mean it’s true.
My best man and friend is called rob and i always have and still do call him rob the knob. Nothing to do with his personality just it rhymes. He’s never complained or needed others to defend him.

Certainly does; and with that in mind, maybe the 'W' in BigMark...? :? ;) :laughing6:
Sven

Postby Bigmarkw » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:26 am

Sven wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:

So is he still a prick?

Just asking.

Certainly does; and with that in mind, maybe the 'W' in BigMark...? :? ;) :laughing6:

That is for wanker. They tried but couldn’t find anything that rhymed with Mark. So just went with wanker. And I love it I don’t find it insulting in anyway in fact it’s a compliment on how comfortable and secure I make people feel that they can call me that. They even did me a name badge for a conference I spoke at. But that’s me I love all the banter and doesn’t upset me at all. However I am aware that people do get upset by it and people even get upset of other peoples behalf for them.
Hence why I refrained from using that name any more I didn’t want to cause upset to some.
Bigmarkw

Postby Sven » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:07 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:

So is he still a prick?

Just asking.

That is for wanker. They tried but couldn’t find anything that rhymed with Mark. So just went with wanker. And I love it I don’t find it insulting in anyway in fact it’s a compliment on how comfortable and secure I make people feel that they can call me that. They even did me a name badge for a conference I spoke at. But that’s me I love all the banter and doesn’t upset me at all. However I am aware that people do get upset by it and people even get upset of other peoples behalf for them.
Hence why I refrained from using that name any more I didn’t want to cause upset to some.

Good for you... :thumbup: :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby Bigmarkw » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:04 pm

Sven wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:

So is he still a prick?

Just asking.

Good for you... :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Thanks. :) ;)
Bigmarkw

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:52 pm

This squad we have now are Better than the 1 that finished last season :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Postby Bigmarkw » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:01 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:This squad we have now are Better than the 1 that finished last season :bluebird:

Totally agree. We in a false position in regards to our squads ability.
Bigmarkw

Postby Grandstand » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:55 pm

After Harris last game, Gilo on Rob Philips phone in was saying the players are the most important not the manager. Could not stop laughing, no wonder he was not a manager as he does not have any idea. A new Manager comes in and the team win. Was going to phone the programme but could not be bothered, as they had the idiot Walsh on.
Grandstand

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:39 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:This squad we have now are Better than the 1 that finished last season :bluebird:

Totally agree. We in a false position in regards to our squads ability.

Spot On .
TopCat CCFC

Previous

Return to General Chat