Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NINE DIFFERENT SCORERS UNDER BIG MICK

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:20 pm

Quite incredible when you think of it. Make that 10 if you include Flint's own goal against Millwall !

Nelson
Bennett
Vaulks
Pack
Wilson
Ojo
Moore
Harris
Murphy

The only surprise omission from that list is Morrison but I'm sure his time will come soon.

I certainly can't remember so many different scorers in such a short space of time.

Re: NINE DIFFERENT SCORERS UNDER BIG MICK

Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:45 pm

MoodyBluebird wrote:Quite incredible when you think of it. Make that 10 if you include Flint's own goal against Millwall !

Nelson
Bennett
Vaulks
Pack
Wilson
Ojo
Moore
Harris
Murphy

The only surprise omission from that list is Morrison but I'm sure his time will come soon.

I certainly can't remember so many different scorers in such a short space of time.

Hoilett and Ralls are both good for a goal now and again

Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:32 pm

MoodyBluebird wrote:Quite incredible when you think of it. Make that 10 if you include Flint's own goal against Millwall !

Nelson
Bennett
Vaulks
Pack
Wilson
Ojo
Moore
Harris
Murphy

Thats how we won promotion under Malky, with the goals coming from every position :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:17 pm

Nelson
Bennett
Vaulks
Pack
Wilson
Ojo
Moore
Harris
Murphy

Your wish has come true - Make that 10 now ;) :bluebird:

Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:12 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Nelson
Bennett
Vaulks
Pack
Wilson
Ojo
Moore
Harris
Murphy

Your wish has come true - Make that 10 now ;) :bluebird:

Ok, so that just leaves Ng and Phillips from our starting XI and it's a full house !

Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:26 pm

Great stats Moody - Good Post shows what is going on of late :thumbup:

Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:46 pm

Now - 10 Different Scorers in the last 7 Games ... When has that ever happened to us ???

People say we need a player to get us 20 goals a season ?? Oh hang on KIEFFER MOORE ;)

Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:02 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Now - 10 Different Scorers in the last 7 Games ... When has that ever happened to us ???

People say we need a player to get us 20 goals a season ?? Oh hang on KIEFFER MOORE ;)

It's an unbelievable record and makes us so hard to play against, from corners now if they triple up on Morrison we have five or six others in that will beat their marker, plus the delivery is now so much better, it's frightening the hell out of teams :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: