Class

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Class

Postby john52 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:20 pm

Fl the knocking he has been given this is the kind of match that we miss the class of somebody like TOMLIN.Somebody with that touch of classthat can do something special to create something special .Maybe the difference to getting in the play offs to what looks unlikely play offs.
john52

Class

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Class

Postby skidemin » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:45 pm

i havent seen one post where anyone has suggested Tomlin does not have ability./
skidemin

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:42 pm

john52 wrote:Fl the knocking he has been given this is the kind of match that we miss the class of somebody like TOMLIN.Somebody with that touch of classthat can do something special to create something special .Maybe the difference to getting in the play offs to what looks unlikely play offs.

Drivel
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:04 pm

skidemin wrote:i havent seen one post where anyone has suggested Tomlin does not have ability./

Exactly.

People have, rightly, been criticising him because of his fitness and the fact he's been injured for so long with it seeming unlikely he'll play before the end of the season.

Nobody on here has questioned his ability.

The OP just seems to be looking for an argument that doesn't exist.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Sven » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:30 pm

john52 wrote:Fl the knocking he has been given this is the kind of match that we miss the class of somebody like TOMLIN.Somebody with that touch of classthat can do something special to create something special .Maybe the difference to getting in the play offs to what looks unlikely play offs.

Agree with the posters above who think you're talking testicles... :thumbup:

People have never said the boy doesn't have talent; just that he misses far too many games for the money he iOS on (cue Blue £afoot again) and hasn't been worth the outlay when it all boils down

Most Bluebird fans live in hope but currently that's all it is; and the manager seems as frustrated as everyone else

If you have to start a thread, try thinking about the outcome before you push the button... :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby john52 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:33 pm

SVEN without your normal know it all attitude .What I am saying is that we NEED his talent even though he might not play many games .It’s points that count and the points he wins us by his touch of class is needed ..Regardless to what u say or thinki will press the button on anything I like and if YOU dont like it then TOUGH
john52

Postby skidemin » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:32 pm

john52 wrote:SVEN without your normal know it all attitude .What I am saying is that we NEED his talent even though he might not play many games .It’s points that count and the points he wins us by his touch of class is needed ..Regardless to what u say or thinki will press the button on anything I like and if YOU dont like it then TOUGH

are you aware he has been injured and is nowhere near fitness ?
skidemin

Return to General Chat