Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OT Absolute morons

Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:05 am

Absolute idiots not a brain cell between them, they will never learn even if they catch covid 19, not to wish harm on anyone but!!! age group not vaccinated absolute selfish morons.

0_020421-Weather-Cardiff-Bay-Cardiff-Wales-United-Kingdom1.jpg

0_020421-Weather-Cardiff-Bay-Cardiff-Wales-United-Kingdom.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: OT Absolute morons

Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:54 am

Rog, these scenes will permit the already cautious WAG to set the mainly 'responsible' Welsh public back even further in their pursuit of an exit to the poorly titles 'Lockdown'

Some of the stories I am hearing from many of our youth-based groups are incredulous and while I would never point the finger at the whole, it is a sad fact that the numbers involved are certainly not 'minor'

I've talked about it on here before that residential students at Cardiff University are routinely flouting the rules to hold parties, cause wilful and often criminal damage, whilst abusing university staffs, security and the police when they are (often) called to attend

The results? Some fines, mainly verbal and/or written warnings, but (to date that I am aware of) no expulsions even for repeat 'bang to rights' offenders/organisers

Remembering these half-wits are our supposed future lawyers, politicians and business-leaders, whilst appreciating we were all young once, it makes my heart bleed at their irresponsibility and lack of contrition when they are admonished for putting others lives at risk with their stupidity :cry:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:00 pm

Throw them out of Uni with no refund also give them a day in court and criminal record which MIGHT. make others think :banghead:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:25 pm

JulesK wrote:Throw them out of Uni with no refund also give them a day in court and criminal record which MIGHT. make others think :banghead:

Jules, until recently I lived close to one of the larger first student accommodations and it was mind-blowing what was going on and still is...

These so-called 'educated' (spoon-fed the right information to pass an exam IMHO) young people literally don't give a hoot for themselves, certainly not for others and the punishments meted out are (polititely) 'soft' in nature

And the best...? :?

Parents phoning senior managers demanding to know why their (precious) off-spring are not being allowed to mix with their 'friends' :o

And we wonder why these young people believe they can do what they like with importunity...! :roll: :oops:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:25 pm

JulesK wrote:Throw them out of Uni with no refund also give them a day in court and criminal record which MIGHT. make others think :banghead:

...or threaten them with a days’ work. That’ll sort them out :old:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:31 pm

Sven wrote:Rog, these scenes will permit the already cautious WAG to set the mainly 'responsible' Welsh public back even further in their pursuit of an exit to the poorly titles 'Lockdown'

Some of the stories I am hearing from many of our youth-based groups are incredulous and while I would never point the finger at the whole, it is a sad fact that the numbers involved are certainly not 'minor'

I've talked about it on here before that residential students at Cardiff University are routinely flouting the rules to hold parties, cause wilful and often criminal damage, whilst abusing university staffs, security and the police when they are (often) called to attend

The results? Some fines, mainly verbal and/or written warnings, but (to date that I am aware of) no expulsions even for repeat 'bang to rights' offenders/organisers

Remembering these half-wits are our supposed future lawyers, politicians and business-leaders, whilst appreciating we were all young once, it makes my heart bleed at their irresponsibility and lack of contrition when they are admonished for putting others lives at risk with their stupidity :cry:

Chris got to agree with all you said. Re yesterday i would have had the water canons out and informed them all unless they dispersed they would get wet :lol:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:31 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I wasn't thinking of being that brutal Andrew...

But now you come to think of it, it might be a scary enough proposition to actually make a difference... :clap: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:37 pm

Thinking about it giving the younger group vaccination 1st would have helped in what we are seeing now and less likely of spreading corvid? Logically the vulnerable and
over 70s+ are not working and are better at obeying rules on staying in and not mixing as are older people! As for the scenes we are seeing all over Wales what do people expect once free movement as been lifted ? Not right and stupid but thats people in general.

Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:15 pm

Sven wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

But now you come to think of it, it might be a scary enough proposition to actually make a difference... :clap: :lol: :lol:

Why not just declare certain areas alcohol free? Then hand out on the spot fines to those found in breach! Other cities have zero tolerance areas. Why not us?

Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:48 pm

Moronic behaviour. Plus the dirty stinking bastards who have turned God's Country into a stinking cesspit.
Our beaches the Bay and other areas of beauty have been turn into rubbish bins.

Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:02 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Why not just declare certain areas alcohol free? Then hand out on the spot fines to those found in breach! Other cities have zero tolerance areas. Why not us?

UK is basically alcohol free outside of houses! Would have to declare lots of areas alcohol free like bute park Barry beach ect ect because ban one area people just go somewhere else. :o
Last edited by pembroke allan on Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:03 pm

Do we still have a police force, or is it just those YTS kids these days..

Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:09 pm

imagine being 18 again... i know how difficult that is as most went straight from 5 to 65

Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:26 pm

skidemin wrote:imagine being 18 again... i know how difficult that is as most went straight from 5 to 65

Now everyone's allowed out where can people go? Cinema... pub..... theatre... pictures.... town shopping.....abroad..... could go on, so is it any wonder people go to places where you can actually go? why are people surprised that the places you can actually visit legally are crowded, to expect people to stay at home is pie in sky as done that for past 6 months? ..... but funny thing its people visiting other houses many same relatives that is causing the spike in covid! (Like merthyr) And bet you they are not under 25s. :o

Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:44 pm

Is there any reason they've all congregated to the waterfront/Senedd and the Bay? Was it an organised thing?
Just seems odd how many are there and so tightly packed in when there's so many nicer places in Cardiff like Bute Park, Roath Park, Pontcanna Fields, the Heath, the Castle, etc. Surely you'd want a place you can sit and have a conversation without being in what looks like a crowd at a rock concert.

Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:17 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:Is there any reason they've all congregated to the waterfront/Senedd and the Bay? Was it an organised thing?
Just seems odd how many are there and so tightly packed in when there's so many nicer places in Cardiff like Bute Park, Roath Park, Pontcanna Fields, the Heath, the Castle, etc. Surely you'd want a place you can sit and have a conversation without being in what looks like a crowd at a rock concert.

Suspect just as busy elsewhere have been previously but not news worthy like plonking yourself outside the senedd? The bay is extremely busy on a nice day as well... will be manic here soon as people cant go abroad where else can people go but somewhere in UK ? And there lies the problem limited choices as to where anyone can go, until restrictions lifted on going inside premises you will get overcrowding in places tgat are open.
Seen scenes as bad in swansea sure rest uk got problems too. :old:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:22 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:Is there any reason they've all congregated to the waterfront/Senedd and the Bay? Was it an organised thing?

im sure other places have been busy on such a nice day too...no doubt we will be treated to pics and moron headlines of other places taken by people who were obviously there and part of the crowd themselves as we move forward...

Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:32 pm

skidemin wrote:

im sure other places have been busy on such a nice day too...no doubt we will be treated to pics and moron headlines of other places taken by people who were obviously there and part of the crowd themselves as we move forward...

Trouble is they are not going anywhere illegal not like the people who are going to church breaking covid rules or others like in merthyr visiting people in numbers they shouldn't be doing? all these things cause spikes in covid as its indoors! Police got powers now to disperse them down bay (so move elsewhere) what about Barry island roath park and all the other places crowded? Nothing to do with it being outside drakefords office is it? :D

Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Suspect just as busy elsewhere have been previously but not news worthy like plonking yourself outside the senedd? The bay is extremely busy on a nice day as well... will be manic here soon as people cant go abroad where else can people go but somewhere in UK ? And there lies the problem limited choices as to where anyone can go, until restrictions lifted on going inside premises you will get overcrowding in places tgat are open.

Fair enough, it just always seems to be Roald Dahl Plas or the Senedd steps whenever they show these pics and they always seem to be shoulder to shoulder despite there being space if they moved just a bit further down the waterfront. Regardless of Covid if it was the first time in a while I was out having a few with my pals, I'd prefer to have a bit of breathing room. Each to their own I suppose...

Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:41 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Fair enough, it just always seems to be Roald Dahl Plas or the Senedd steps whenever they show these pics and they always seem to be shoulder to shoulder despite there being space if they moved just a bit further down the waterfront. Regardless of Covid if it was the first time in a while I was out having a few with my pals, I'd prefer to have a bit of breathing room. Each to their own I suppose...

Agree last place be is with hundreds of others but as you say each yo there own... but its something people in authority need to accept considering people got nowhere to go! As I've said people blaming youngsters for gathering in crowds but its the older ones going inside other houses and places they shouldn't be that are causing rise in covid rates..... this is the real problem areas. :shock:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Trouble is they are not going anywhere illegal not like the people who are going to church breaking covid rules or others like in merthyr visiting people in numbers they shouldn't be doing? all these things cause spikes in covid as its indoors! Police got powers now to disperse them down bay (so move elsewhere) what about Barry island roath park and all the other places crowded? Nothing to do with it being outside drakefords office is it? :D

Churches in Wales are not breaking the law in Wales by reopening.
Find attached latest update as of 5/3/2021
https://gov.wales/guidance-reopening-pl ... virus-html

Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:05 pm

skidemin wrote:imagine being 18 again... i know how difficult that is as most went straight from 5 to 65

Sorry, but there is NO excuse for these people. It's not like they haven't been told of the dangers to self and others

I alluded to the "we were all young once" analogy but this current generation of MC Hammer's (Can't touch this...) reprobates are bang put of order :(

Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:19 pm

Sven wrote:

Sorry, but there is NO excuse for these people. It's not like they haven't been told of the dangers to self and others

I alluded to the "we were all young once" analogy but this current generation of MC Hammer's (Can't touch this...) reprobates are bang put of order :(

i wasnt excusing people behaving normally...
and this do as i say not as i do/ did by people who have forgotten themselves is unforgivable
Last edited by skidemin on Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:20 pm

stickywicket wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

I know you are allowed to go to church? but having more than that is allowed is illegal and that is what I'm referring too! Same with going onto other houses
thats ok if it's just two households and 6 people not 20 people from your entire family uncles cousins ect. :thumbup:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
stickywicket wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

I know you are allowed to go to church? but having more than that is allowed is illegal and that is what I'm referring too! Same with going onto other houses
thats ok if it's just two households and 6 people not 20 people from your entire family uncles cousins ect. :thumbup:

i think most people if given a polygraph would be found to have one way or other broken rules...
having said that i think generally people have conformed to the restrictions very well but it quite simply can not go on and on... the young in particular need to start having their lives back...

Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:59 pm

True .. but everyone else is trying to stick to the game, including most youth. These knobs are taking the piss, abetted by plod.

Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:17 pm

skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
stickywicket wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

i think most people if given a polygraph would be found to have one way or other broken rules...
having said that i think generally people have conformed to the restrictions very well but it quite simply can not go on and on... the young in particular need to start having their lives back...

Yes thats the problem gone on to long for the younger people.... theres breaking rules and there is deliberately doing so like in merthyr! that is the thing that is causing problems! What was politicians expecting when restrictions were eased people stay indoors ? No easy answers but life as to go on with all the risks that this entails ..... alternative is keep us all locked up until everyone that is eligible gets a 1st vaccine only another 4mnths or so.... :shock:

Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:45 pm

Cardiff Bay: 'Rage' after Merchant Navy memorial urinated on -

A man in the Merchant Navy feels "filled with rage" after seeing illegal partygoers in Cardiff Bay urinate on a memorial to merchant seamen.

Bradley Jones has been down to clean the memorial - also surrounded by broken bottles on Friday night - saying he "wouldn't have been able to sleep".

Mr Jones, a tugboat mate, called on Cardiff Council to "fully protect" The Merchant Seaman's Memorial.

The council has now erected security fencing around the memorial.

Cardiff Bay has already seen chaos over the Easter bank holiday weekend, with thousands of people drinking and gathering illegally at the steps of the Senedd.

Mr Jones, whose father and uncles were also in the Merchant Navy, said he was sent pictures and videos of the memorial from Friday night because of his connections to it and that it "really distressed" him.

He said: "I can only describe it as an internal rage, because that memorial is not only a memorial for people we have lost but it's also a memorial for people who don't have a grave or who were lost at sea.

"It is a place where their family go to and remember them.

Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:04 pm

Sven wrote:Rog, these scenes will permit the already cautious WAG to set the mainly 'responsible' Welsh public back even further in their pursuit of an exit to the poorly titles 'Lockdown'

All of this ^^^^ plus all the huge amounts of rubbish they left behind for others to clean up. Where is their sense of community and their common decency? Scumbags, all of them!!

Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Excuse me maybe it is not illegal to go somewhere but it is illegal if they are congregating in groups of more than 6, stop putting the blame on people visiting inside houses passing on covid, that is something that you cannot prove, but all those congregating, would have high percentage of covid19 infected people and passing it on to all and sundry in the crowds. Just why you are making excuses for these morons, i do despair. These people are selfish dirty stinking scumbags that have no thoughts about anyone but them selves. They don't care about passing the virus to anyone they get in contact with. I dont wish any of them catching and suffering from covid 19, but if they do than that is tough :banghead: