OT Absolute morons

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: OT Absolute morons

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:03 am

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:Is there any reason they've all congregated to the waterfront/Senedd and the Bay? Was it an organised thing?
Just seems odd how many are there and so tightly packed in when there's so many nicer places in Cardiff like Bute Park, Roath Park, Pontcanna Fields, the Heath, the Castle, etc. Surely you'd want a place you can sit and have a conversation without being in what looks like a crowd at a rock concert.

im sure other places have been busy on such a nice day too...no doubt we will be treated to pics and moron headlines of other places taken by people who were obviously there and part of the crowd themselves as we move forward...

Trouble is they are not going anywhere illegal not like the people who are going to church breaking covid rules or others like in merthyr visiting people in numbers they shouldn't be doing? all these things cause spikes in covid as its indoors! Police got powers now to disperse them down bay (so move elsewhere) what about Barry island roath park and all the other places crowded? Nothing to do with it being outside drakefords office is it? :D

Excuse me maybe it is not illegal to go somewhere but it is illegal if they are congregating in groups of more than 6, stop putting the blame on people visiting inside houses passing on covid, that is something that you cannot prove, but all those congregating, would have high percentage of covid19 infected people and passing it on to all and sundry in the crowds. Just why you are making excuses for these morons, i do despair. These people are selfish dirty stinking scumbags that have no thoughts about anyone but them selves. They don't care about passing the virus to anyone they get in contact with. I dont wish any of them catching and suffering from covid 19, but if they do than that is tough :banghead:

Can you prove meeting in Cardiff bay causes covid spike? Just about as much as I can prove that 25 cases in one street in merthyr is not because people went into other homes against covid rules? Not defending anybody but you tell me what or where people go now that they can freely go out? I know go to town shopping go pictures go football go pub ect ect ect but dont go to cardiff bay Barry beach ect ect ect the only places anyone can freely go un organised! But guess drakeford & boris want you to stay at home because we are lifting travel restrictions just so we look good? :banghead:
Ps I shall block the road into st David's and turn back all the visitors coming here (because cant go abroad) and because they dont adear to covid rules like in the summer? It is what it is not only in uk either....
Anyway I'm ok had both doses vaccine so why
should I care...and I'm going about my every day life end of rant conversation. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Igovernor » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:05 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:Is there any reason they've all congregated to the waterfront/Senedd and the Bay? Was it an organised thing?
Just seems odd how many are there and so tightly packed in when there's so many nicer places in Cardiff like Bute Park, Roath Park, Pontcanna Fields, the Heath, the Castle, etc. Surely you'd want a place you can sit and have a conversation without being in what looks like a crowd at a rock concert.

im sure other places have been busy on such a nice day too...no doubt we will be treated to pics and moron headlines of other places taken by people who were obviously there and part of the crowd themselves as we move forward...

Trouble is they are not going anywhere illegal not like the people who are going to church breaking covid rules or others like in merthyr visiting people in numbers they shouldn't be doing? all these things cause spikes in covid as its indoors! Police got powers now to disperse them down bay (so move elsewhere) what about Barry island roath park and all the other places crowded? Nothing to do with it being outside drakefords office is it? :D

Excuse me maybe it is not illegal to go somewhere but it is illegal if they are congregating in groups of more than 6, stop putting the blame on people visiting inside houses passing on covid, that is something that you cannot prove, but all those congregating, would have high percentage of covid19 infected people and passing it on to all and sundry in the crowds. Just why you are making excuses for these morons, i do despair. These people are selfish dirty stinking scumbags that have no thoughts about anyone but them selves. They don't care about passing the virus to anyone they get in contact with. I dont wish any of them catching and suffering from covid 19, but if they do than that is tough :banghead:

Can you prove meeting in Cardiff bay causes covid spike? Just about as much as I can prove that 25 cases in one street in merthyr is not because people went into other homes against covid rules? Not defending anybody but you tell me what or where people go now that they can freely go out? I know go to town shopping go pictures go football go pub ect ect ect but dont go to cardiff bay Barry beach ect ect ect the only places anyone can freely go un organised! But guess drakeford & boris want you to stay at home because we are lifting travel restrictions just so we look good? :banghead:
Ps I shall block the road into st David's and turn back all the visitors coming here (because cant go abroad) and because they dont adear to covid rules like in the summer? It is what it is not only in uk either....
should I care...and I'm going about my every day life end of rant conversation. :thumbup:

Do you honestly think that people visiting other people in their home causes more spreading of the virus than tens of hundreds jam packed together. so you have had your two jabs and you can go about your life this is the type of attitude that spreads the virus. You think that because you have had the vaccine that will make you immune from the virus and stop you passing it on? The vaccine is not 100% effective and in many people it does not work at all, so carry on living in your own little world and don't you worry or care about passing on the virus to other people!
Igovernor

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:10 am

skidemin wrote:imagine being 18 again... i know how difficult that is as most went straight from 5 to 65

I get your meaning I think.What people on here were doing at 18 was probably just as note worthy for other reasons but still drew the wrath of the then older generation.Old age brings wisdom and righteous indignation that lot won't get for 30yrs yet. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby blue lagoon » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:29 am

Build a holding compound , throw all this lot in there and issolate them for 10 days and get them tested. Send the army in or special task force and smash into them.

These are your granny killers. No mass gatherings at the mo, ffs.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby englishbluebird » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:24 am

blue lagoon wrote:Build a holding compound , throw all this lot in there and issolate them for 10 days and get them tested. Send the army in or special task force and smash into them.

These are your granny killers. No mass gatherings at the mo, ffs.

Send the army in and smash into them. :lol: :lol:

Alle jungen Leute müssen sterben . Für deutschland und den führer
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby skidemin » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:11 pm

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Do you honestly think that people visiting other people in their home causes more spreading of the virus than tens of hundreds jam packed together. so you have had your two jabs and you can go about your life this is the type of attitude that spreads the virus. You think that because you have had the vaccine that will make you immune from the virus and stop you passing it on? The vaccine is not 100% effective and in many people it does not work at all, so carry on living in your own little world and don't you worry or care about passing on the virus to other people!

yes most people caught covid at home ..
skidemin

Postby skidemin » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:17 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
skidemin wrote:imagine being 18 again... i know how difficult that is as most went straight from 5 to 65

I get your meaning I think.What people on here were doing at 18 was probably just as note worthy for other reasons but still drew the wrath of the then older generation.Old age brings wisdom and righteous indignation that lot won't get for 30yrs yet. :lol:

not so sure... i think some people skipped life.... left school bought a stick and been 65 ever since....
skidemin

Postby englishbluebird » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:47 pm

Next time there are a bunch of young people gathered at the bay, a few on here should go down there and give them a jolly good thrashing . Would be like the return of Dad's Army :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:01 pm

You create a police like state, treat youngsters like that and that’s what happens.
Good luck to them.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Igovernor » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:08 pm

skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:

yes most people caught covid at home ..

Absolute rubbish!
Igovernor

Previous

Return to General Chat