Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Of all the players to slate Cardiff today

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:43 pm

Lee Tomlin on his twitter account, he needs to lose weight and get fit before he can have ago.

Tomlin slating his own team mates

Tomlin then got slated on Twitter by City fans :thumbright:

Very unprofessional by Lee Tomlin, I wonder what Mick McCarthy will say?

Re: Of all the players to slate Cardiff today

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:45 pm

Yes just been told by other City fans, what a cheek.

A Jack responded
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:50 pm

Tomlins deleted it now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:50 pm

Even with his current fitness he's the most creative player in this squad and probably one of the most creative in the league. Hes the type of player we've needed the last few games. Instead we are playing bacuna as a forward midfielder...

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:51 pm

Escott1927 wrote:Even with his current fitness he's the most creative player in this squad and probably one of the most creative in the league. Hes the type of player we've needed the last few games. Instead we are playing bacuna as a forward midfielder...

I have watched every game he has played for the U23's so far and he has looked totally totally unfit, huffing and puffing

50 appearances including subs in three and a half years, one start this season, NO thanks.

Way way to costly

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:Even with his current fitness he's the most creative player in this squad and probably one of the most creative in the league. Hes the type of player we've needed the last few games. Instead we are playing bacuna as a forward midfielder...

I have watched every game he has played for the U23's so far and he has looked totally totally unfit, huffing and puffing

Still scoring, assisting and creating chances though.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Get rid of the useless slob

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:57 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

He hasnt been doing that either

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:59 pm

Replies FB:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes he has.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:05 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes he has.

What did he say.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:21 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes he has.

Missed two through another injury, illness, and was huffing and puffing in the games he played i watched him and needs to lose weight asap.

If he has been doing so well, then why did our manager say, "way off the type of fitness he expects" ?

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:28 pm

Fat lazy b*stard. He’s had more than enough of a chance time to get rid.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes he has.

Missed two through another injury, illness, and was huffing and puffing in the games he played i watched him and needs to lose weight asap.

If he has been doing so well, then why did our manager say, "way off the type of fitness he expects" ?

Yes he's unfit, never said he wasn't. I even said in my first post 'even at his current fitness'. But like I said, he still makes things happen. Mick clearly likes his workhorses- why we had a team full of runners today with no creativity. Might as well tell Tomlin he won't feature again now as he's never been that player.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:33 pm

Replies FB:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:34 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes he has.

Yes he's unfit, never said he wasn't. I even said in my first post 'even at his current fitness'. But like I said, he still makes things happen. Mick clearly likes his workhorses- why we had a team full of runners today with no creativity. Might as well tell Tomlin he won't feature again now as he's never been that player.

And that’s my point he should be fit by now and this happens with him at every club.

Yes he is quality but when does he ever play ?

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:43 pm

Sadly we will almost certainly be paying his wages for another year

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:55 pm

Tomlin has since deleted and put this on

But hardly plays for the U23’s and can’t get himself fit, already two months late in his latest comeback.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:04 pm

Obviously not very clever with words.

From what I have seen of Tomlin at U23 games I cannot see him coming back anytime soon. He says he is fit but the only one he has convinced there is himself.

Our season is over. We are not going to make the play offs and we are not going to get relegated. It has been a frustrating season but we all need to be positive about next season. Tomlin can help there by proving to everyone but himself that he is fit for then and wants to make a difference.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:26 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Obviously not very clever with words.

From what I have seen of Tomlin at U23 games I cannot see him coming back anytime soon. He says he is fit but the only one he has convinced there is himself.

Our season is over. We are not going to make the play offs and we are not going to get relegated. It has been a frustrating season but we all need to be positive about next season. Tomlin can help there by proving to everyone but himself that he is fit for then and wants to make a difference.

I agree we need Lee Tomlin at his best so I hope he spends the summer getting himself in the best shape possible because when he gets there he is class.

This season is over now so hopefully MM will blood some of the youngsters like Colwill, Watters and Davies sand yes Lee Tomlin given some game time. Could it be any worse than this evening?

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:27 pm

castleblue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Obviously not very clever with words.

I agree we need Lee Tomlin at his best so I hope he spends the summer getting himself in the best shape possible because when he gets there he is class.

This season is over now so hopefully MM will blood some of the youngsters like Colwill, Watters and Davies sand yes Lee Tomlin given some game time. Could it be any worse than this evening?

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Agree :thumbup:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes he has.

And that’s my point he should be fit by now and this happens with him at every club.

Yes he is quality but when does he ever play ?

Whenever his contract is coming to an end and he wants a new one.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:48 pm

No ones said what he said..

Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:01 pm

rumpo kid wrote:No ones said what he said..

All ive seen is he put the emoji with the monkey covering its eyes.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:59 pm

Reply FB:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:07 pm

Escott1927 wrote:

If that’s it, we’ve got a right bunch of pansies following us these days.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:12 pm

rumpo kid wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

If that’s it, we’ve got a right bunch of pansies following us these days.

Yep :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:08 pm

Escott1927 wrote:

seriously ? thats what all this is about....
i do feel let down myself but see to millage whatsoever in people having ongoing twitter spats with him...he is going to be here next season... and could actually do with him fit and giving a shit...

Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:44 am

The “Tomlin slated his team mates” remark, is ambiguous to say the least. Is anyone able to back this up with what he said, or even better, factual evidence?

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:57 am

I seen what he posted and it was an emoji of hiding eyes, didn't slate anyone, probably not the best to post during a match but there we go. Rather not start a pile on with Tomlin over this, maybe as he implied it was a little embarrassing because that's what 99.9% of the fans thought.