MATCH THREA " SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY v CARDIFF CITY " MATCH THR

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff City?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:30 pm

Sheffield Wednesday win
11%
Cardiff City win
74%
Draw
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: MATCH THREA " SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY v CARDIFF CITY " MATCH

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:16 pm

Bacuna and Ralls both liabilities. Our defence is a right shambles and the midfield is shocking.
It’s safe to say that we will be a championship team next season but we do need some decent players in over the summer
Ponty Bluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Bluebird1977 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:16 pm

The same goons sucking mm off with be on a mm out spree if we lose another game you watch. Soon as he signed a contract extension I knew it was down hill from there compared to before.

The players always do it at clubs as they know who's who for longer then so to speak. Never rated him but he's our manager so we got to back him eitherway for now. I Wasn't expecting anything when he come in anyway except to stay up and we've done that. So we go again next season although I hope to god half the teams not there come the start but we shall see how much drift wood is left.

Pathetic today from the managers set up to every player but that's football.
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:17 pm

It seems to me our lot felt that all they had to do is turn up and they would win.

Well all they have achieved is embarrassed themselves. This is on the same level as when the Jacks beat us at our place. All that hard work by MM has been thrown out of the window.
Bakedalasker

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:5 nil he might change all the subs now or am I not seeing what he's seeing Jesus

Watch out Allan and Maccydee will tell you of Neil :lol:

Couldn't give two fucks what they say or who they are tbh Annis you got to be living on another planet to defend this game and performance. We had nothing to lose at 3 nil down yet he done nothing untill we was 5 nil. Couldn't make this up

Annis is stiring it I said before game about need yo change halftime if not winning and criticised mm gor ni changes halftime... what I did say was not a shock to lose to bottom team after all it's the championship but the performance was awful 3-0 at time.. hope this clears up what I've said. :thumbup:

I saying it as it is and like Ian, I could not give a f**k, i will say it as i see it

You've Said what you like and not what I said ? You just shiittte stired that's what youve done... anyway I dont give a fck what you say either and its
pointless arguing with you that's for sure so I'll get back to watching a pathetic performance against the BOTTOM SIDE :wave: . :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby EastleighBlue » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:18 pm

Blue78 wrote:I’ll get pelters for this, but this is exactly why we shouldn’t have given him a contract yet. We always had to see how the team and management would react things went against us.

Since the winning run stopped, we’ve been really patchy at best and slowly but surely we’ve reverted back to hit abs hope football - after a poor display against Forest, we’ve come out with an even poorer one today.

They have started with a formation even though we don’t have them players fit that made it work - and despite being 3-0 down after 20 minutes it took another 50 mins and be be 5 down to make changes.

That is inexcusable. The club have made a massive mistake here again and we’re going to end up back at square one.

A bit over the top. No one could foresee this tonight, not even the management. The players are at fault for this disgrace not everything falls out the managers feet.
EastleighBlue

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:20 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:Bacuna and Ralls both liabilities. Our defence is a right shambles and the midfield is shocking.
It’s safe to say that we will be a championship team next season but we do need some decent players in over the summer

For me they are just 2 that need to be moved on. Ralls I've never rated, League one at best, and Bacuna has done nothing for us.
Bakedalasker

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:20 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:
Blue78 wrote:I’ll get pelters for this, but this is exactly why we shouldn’t have given him a contract yet. We always had to see how the team and management would react things went against us.

Since the winning run stopped, we’ve been really patchy at best and slowly but surely we’ve reverted back to hit abs hope football - after a poor display against Forest, we’ve come out with an even poorer one today.

They have started with a formation even though we don’t have them players fit that made it work - and despite being 3-0 down after 20 minutes it took another 50 mins and be be 5 down to make changes.

That is inexcusable. The club have made a massive mistake here again and we’re going to end up back at square one.

A bit over the top. No one could foresee this tonight, not even the management. The players are at fault for this disgrace not everything falls out the managers feet.

Spot on
Ponty Bluebird

Postby Canton104 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:20 pm

This squad needs a major clear out.
Canton104

Postby montyblue » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:21 pm

Really need to play the youngsters for the rest of the season to plan dor next
montyblue

Postby bullerlever » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:22 pm

Personally I will never pay for Sky Sports again for the simple fact of their obscene and abhorrent wages. Its f.....g scandalous. Most of the players dont give a t..s as they have no connection with their clubs.
bullerlever

Postby Grandstand » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:22 pm

Harry Wilson comes on and we are creating opportunities, hang your head in shame MM on how you selected that team.
Grandstand

Postby Escott1927 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:24 pm

Get some creative players on and look more dangerous straight away. Shockin by mick today.
Escott1927

Postby Mr Potato » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:26 pm

The side needs a huge clear out and it needs serious quality adding to it.
That is a disgusting result. The side was wrong, the changes were way too late and there are a few players who are just not championship players.
Mr Potato

Postby jimmy_rat » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:27 pm

One of those games.

Looking at the stats. How has that ended 5 nil?!

Wrong personnel from the start and changes too late!
jimmy_rat

Postby castleblue » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:34 pm

Only looked like creating anything when Wilson come on but WHY did it take 71 minutes for MM to make that sub. Mind blowing stuff by MM.

Outclassed on and off the field tonight.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:
castleblue

Postby maccydee » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:5 nil he might change all the subs now or am I not seeing what he's seeing Jesus

Prick comment that Annis.

As is editing my other posts.

Just waiting for the ‘he doesn’t even go to games’ now as I’ve already had the Tan line.

Without the deduction they would now be above Birmingham. That is a fact. They aren’t the worst team in the division by any stretch. Let’s hope they go down as Bannan would be ideal for us and I’d have Rhodes and Paterson in a heartbeat.

Awful performance. No defence for that and absolutely anyone can Criticise that. Wilson not starting was ridiculous, Moore is knackered and Watters needed to play. We miss Morrison a lot. f**k knows what Murphy has done wrong.

However I stand by the fickle fan comments and it’s being proven. I said a couple of bad results people would turn on Mick. I’ve seen him called a dinosaur and other things.

Also Vaulks being criticised when he has been one of our best players.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:36 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:Bacuna and Ralls both liabilities. Our defence is a right shambles and the midfield is shocking.

For me they are just 2 that need to be moved on. Ralls I've never rated, League one at best, and Bacuna has done nothing for us.

Ralls has played well in the premier league. And has been very good in the division we are currently in.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:41 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Couldn't give two fucks what they say or who they are tbh Annis you got to be living on another planet to defend this game and performance. We had nothing to lose at 3 nil down yet he done nothing untill we was 5 nil. Couldn't make this up

Not gonna defend it.

Annis is just being a bellend.
maccydee

Postby bleubird62 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:46 pm

I think we saw tonight why Will Vaulks is not in the Welsh squad
bleubird62

Postby maccydee » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:46 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis is stiring it I said before game about need yo change halftime if not winning and criticised mm gor ni changes halftime... what I did say was not a shock to lose to bottom team after all it's the championship but the performance was awful 3-0 at time.. hope this clears up what I've said. :thumbup:

I saying it as it is and like Ian, I could not give a f**k, i will say it as i see it

You've Said what you like and not what I said ? You just shiittte stired that's what youve done... anyway I dont give a fck what you say either and its
pointless arguing with you that's for sure so I'll get back to watching a pathetic performance against the BOTTOM SIDE :wave: . :thumbup:

I’ll second that
maccydee

Previous

Return to General Chat