Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LOOSING 5 NIL TO BOTTOM CLUB

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:34 pm

Somethings not right granted we have lost morrison bagan perry ng bennet apart from been laughing stock on sky tv with gary monk not scoring against the bottom club
Time to play all youngsters and get shot of tomlin not helping the cause this season along with rals pack
Wilson will be gone moore might move on jonny williams will stay with mick like a bad dream .

Re: LOOSING 5 NIL TO BOTTOM CLUB

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:40 pm

Tomlin on twitter mocking the team so I think he has burnt his bridges with the club.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:53 pm

SAM reaN

Yes tomlin has' nt even turned up for 23s this season but picks up the money i keep giving to the club out of my miserable wage and he drives around in his flash car.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:26 pm

I thought Tomlin was beyound criticism on here. Better late than never!!! Fu..... stealing a living.

Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:03 pm

blue lagoon wrote:I thought Tomlin was beyound criticism on here. Better late than never!!! Fu..... stealing a living.

you are joking... he gets nothing but criticism....

Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:04 pm

Tonight was a bad result to as said above the team at the bottom of the league with No clean sheet in last 10-11 games .

But you have to give Weds credit by the why they played and took their goals .

Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:32 am

skidemin wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:I thought Tomlin was beyound criticism on here. Better late than never!!! Fu..... stealing a living.

Spot on

Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:34 am

Sam ReaN wrote:Tomlin on twitter mocking the team so I think he has burnt his bridges with the club.

A monkey face with hands over eyes is hardly mocking the club :roll:

Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:37 am

skidemin wrote:

Tomlin gets the blame even though he hasn’t played.
It’s the whole team that need to take a hard long look at themselves for that 5-0 drubbing

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:24 am

Did you mean losing?

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:45 am

It's rubbish and embarrassing but everyone gets a thumping now and again ,why did it have to be on Sky

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:02 am

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Tomlin gets the blame even though he hasn’t played.
It’s the whole team that need to take a hard long look at themselves for that 5-0 drubbing

I'm sorry but the blame here falls with MM. Awful team selection, picking players out of position, players who clearly need a rest, refusing to start fresh legs, refusing to change things up early. He has shown an inhibility to adapt both before and during a game.