Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another Preston North End result Remmber that

Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:13 pm

But least we haven’t got to travel home from Sheffield tonight like that day in Preston and remmber we got beat by Sheffield Wednesday in the last game of the season at Hillsborough and we didn’t make the play offs that was another disaster :banghead:

Re: Another Preston North End result Remmber that

Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:50 am

cardiff 74 wrote:But least we haven’t got to travel home from Sheffield tonight like that day in Preston and remmber we got beat by Sheffield Wednesday in the last game of the season at Hillsborough and we didn’t make the play offs that was another disaster :banghead:

i thought yesterday was worse .... thought we were unlucky first half in that game , and im sure their manager said much the same... you cant say that about yesterdays showing...plus i still thought we would still at least make the play offs that season...

Re: Another Preston North End result Remmber that

Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:04 pm

skidemin wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:But least we haven’t got to travel home from Sheffield tonight like that day in Preston and remmber we got beat by Sheffield Wednesday in the last game of the season at Hillsborough and we didn’t make the play offs that was another disaster :banghead:

i thought yesterday was worse .... thought we were unlucky first half in that game , and im sure their manager said much the same... you cant say that about yesterdays showing...plus i still thought we would still at least make the play offs that season...

That was bad, take Morrison out and the defence looks completely lost, is NG still injured or something, he was on the banch?