Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks lose again

Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:57 pm

1-0 to Preston.Own goal in injury time. 54% possesion no shots on target. Says it all!!

Re: Jacks lose again

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:16 pm

keep quiet at the moment we are not doing so good

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:41 am

carlton58 wrote:keep quiet at the moment we are not doing so good

It does make you smile tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

they had won the league at xmas :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:21 am

JJ1927 wrote:1-0 to Preston.Own goal in injury time. 54% possesion no shots on target. Says it all!!

The relative lack of response to this thread just goes to show how little the real Bluebirds care about the riff-raff from down the road...

If it wasn't for their embarrassing 'fair-weather only' and trolling visits to this Forum, they would hardly get a mention...

Let them rot in their own quagmire; we have enough to concern ourselves with our own team right now! :roll:

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:36 am

Sven wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:1-0 to Preston.Own goal in injury time. 54% possesion no shots on target. Says it all!!

The restive lac of response to this thread just goes to show how little the real Bluebirds care about the riff-raff from down the road...

If it wasn't for their embarrassing 'fair-weather only' and trolling visits to this Forum, they would hardly get a mention...

Let them rot in their own quagmire; we have enough to concern ourselves with our own team right now! :roll:

Chris it is karma, I must apologise, it is my fault we lost badly yesterday as I made fun of the jacks after they lost
I quote what i posted
OH DEAR " Lost 4 on the trot sinking like the titanic, they look shot to me PNE gave them a football lesson today, PNE the better team, long may it continue" :banghead:

Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:06 am

Sven wrote:

The relative lack of response to this thread just goes to show how little the real Bluebirds care about the riff-raff from down the road...

Chris it is karma, I must apologise, it is my fault we lost badly yesterday as I made fun of the jacks after they lost
I quote what i posted
OH DEAR " Lost 4 on the trot sinking like the titanic, they look shot to me PNE gave them a football lesson today, PNE the better team, long may it continue" :banghead:

Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:11 am

Sven wrote:
Sven wrote:

I quote what i posted

Rog, it wasn't you; apparently (according to Ian) it was Ned's fault...! :lol: :clap:

I'm pleased the Jacks are imploding, if only for their sycophantic 'fans'

It certainly does appear that Karma is paying them a visit, as they are now losing in the manner by which they had become accustomed to winning

Long may it continue but we need not concern ourselves overly right no

Despite the doom and gloom after a very poor result, we are not done quite yet... :D

Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:41 am

Sven wrote:
Sven wrote:
Sven wrote:

I quote what i posted

Rog, it wasn't you; apparently (according to Ian) it was Ned's fault...! :lol: :clap:

It certainly does appear that Karma is paying them a visit, as they are now losing in the manner by which they had become accustomed to winning

Despite the doom and gloom after a very poor result, we are not done quite yet... :D

The difference chris is we were not expecting anything when mick took over whilst their one loyal fan on here was declaring top 2 as had games in hand? Football as we know is a funny old game and throws up so many unexpected things . :old:

Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:45 am

fred keenor wrote:
carlton58 wrote:keep quiet at the moment we are not doing so good

It does make you smile tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

they had won the league at xmas :lol: :lol:

they are not happy shoppers at all which is why they are not on here.....most want Cooper out

Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
Sven wrote:
Sven wrote:

I quote what i posted

The difference chris is we were not expecting anything when mick took over whilst their one loyal fan on here was declaring top 2 as had games in hand? Football as we know is a funny old game and throws up so many unexpected things . :old:

Guaranteed points in the bag by all accounts they were playing so well :thumbup: