Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Of all the players to slate Cardiff today

Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:38 am

skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:No ones said what he said..

All ive seen is he put the emoji with the monkey covering its eyes.

seriously ? thats what all this is about....
i do feel let down myself but see to millage whatsoever in people having ongoing twitter spats with him...he is going to be here next season... and could actually do with him fit and giving a shit...

Yep, he slated the club and players....with an emoji. People need to get
a grip. to be honest last night was embarrassing and the manager and players deserved to be slated.

The abuse he's gets online is shocking though and people seem to think its fine as he's a footballer and gets paid a lot. He is going to he here next season and we will likely need his creativity. Continously personally abusing him online isn't going to help anything.

Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:34 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:No ones said what he said..

All ive seen is he put the emoji with the monkey covering its eyes.

seriously ? thats what all this is about....
i do feel let down myself but see to millage whatsoever in people having ongoing twitter spats with him...he is going to be here next season... and could actually do with him fit and giving a shit...

Yep, he slated the club and players....with an emoji. People need to get
a grip. to be honest last night was embarrassing and the manager and players deserved to be slated.

The abuse he's gets online is shocking though and people seem to think its fine as he's a footballer and gets paid a lot. He is going to he here next season and we will likely need his creativity. Continously personally abusing him online isn't going to help anything.

I agree that everyone deserves and has a right to an opinion but slating one of our own players on line is out of order in my opinion. That’s social media for you I suppose.

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:35 am

NorthGwentBlues wrote:I seen what he posted and it was an emoji of hiding eyes, didn't slate anyone, probably not the best to post during a match but there we go. Rather not start a pile on with Tomlin over this, maybe as he implied it was a little embarrassing because that's what 99.9% of the fans thought.

Exactly

Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:49 pm

NorthGwentBlues wrote:I seen what he posted and it was an emoji of hiding eyes, didn't slate anyone, probably not the best to post during a match but there we go. Rather not start a pile on with Tomlin over this, maybe as he implied it was a little embarrassing because that's what 99.9% of the fans thought.

Oh, so Tomlin didn’t slate Cardiff then. :lol: Thanks for the update.

I seem to remember some time ago there was an element of sympathy towards him on here after it was revealed he was suffering from mental health issues, but it appears the vultures are circling again. Whilst I’d not be overly upset to see him leave Cardiff City purely based on his injury record to wage ratio, neither will I be engaging in knee-jerk reaction internet arguments with him or making false accusations on social media platforms such as this board.