BREAKING: UK WILL NOT GIVE ASTRAZENECA VACCINE UNDER AGE 30

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:09 pm

BREAKING:
UK Will NOT Give The AstraZeneca Vaccine To Brits Under The Age Of 30 Years Old.
This Is Due To Very Rare Events Of Blood Clots.
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: BREAKING: UK WILL NOT GIVE ASTRAZENECA VACCINE UNDER AGE

Postby Sven » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:00 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:BREAKING:
UK Will NOT Give The AstraZeneca Vaccine To Brits Under The Age Of 30 Years Old.

Don't worry; you had yours well ahead of schedule, SamRean; so just think yourself a very lucky young man and say a big 'thank you' to your dad for being on the ball... :thumbup: :bluescarf:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:13 pm

Sven wrote:

Don't worry; you had yours well ahead of schedule, SamRean; so just think yourself a very lucky young man and say a big 'thank you' to your dad for being on the ball... :thumbup: :bluescarf:

The clots were found in the under 30s so hence the switch to other vaccine! Also clots not caused by vaccine it's just people who've had the vaccine have gone on to have them the amount is small but guess gvmnt dont want to risk scaring people from senica like in Europe.
pembroke allan

Postby TheHangedMan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

The clots were found in the under 30s so hence the switch to other vaccine! Also clots not caused by vaccine it's just people who've had the vaccine have gone on to have them the amount is small but guess gvmnt dont want to risk scaring people from senica like in Europe.

Actually Allan there is growing evidence that these very unusual clots are directly related to the vaccine. Not trying to scare anybody as the case numbers are extremely low, but to say the clots are not related to the vaccine is untrue. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby skidemin » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:06 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Actually Allan there is growing evidence that these very unusual clots are directly related to the vaccine. Not trying to scare anybody as the case numbers are extremely low, but to say the clots are not related to the vaccine is untrue. :bluebird:

surely they havent lied..... :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
skidemin

Postby New Day Rising » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:11 pm

Worth googling what drugs can effect blood clotting , every drug in the world has a side effect, just read the wrapper they come in , even Covid caused blood cot deaths .
New Day Rising

Postby davids » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:50 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Also the media reports today are of a man who died from blood clots who was 59 so clearly not just the under 30s at risk, albeit a small risk.
davids

Postby rumpo kid » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:53 am

They said on LBC re: blood clots

AZ Vaccine - 1/250,000 chance

Plane flight - 1/2000..

Taking the pill - 1/1000..
rumpo kid

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:54 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Growing evidence is not same as clot being caused by vaccine! Like said the clots are a known fact before zeneca vaccine so is it surprising after 10m+ vaccines you find couple clots in patients who've had vaccine ? All medications can give certain
people unusual or rare
conditions but Undoubtedly they will research it more but it is far safer to have vaccine than to not have it that is for sure..
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebina » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:32 am

rumpo kid wrote:They said on LBC re: blood clots

Plane flight - 1/2000..

Probably best not to take Astra Zeneca vaccination, at the same time as the contraceptive pill, on a flight to Australia!

Looking at those odds it's a miniscule risk, and far safer than getting covid and potential long covid.

There are risks in everything we do, 1000 people die a year from falling down the stairs/http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/790609.stm
Bluebina

Postby robjohn » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:19 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Plane flight - 1/2000..

Probably best not to take Astra Zeneca vaccination, at the same time as the contraceptive pill, on a flight to Australia!

Looking at those odds it's a miniscule risk, and far safer than getting covid and potential long covid.

There are risks in everything we do, 1000 people die a year from falling down the stairs/http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/790609.stm

Ive had it buy british ?? its also the cheapest treatment I wonder how many of these stories are being pushed by the other companies that are ripping us all off ??????
robjohn

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:20 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Plane flight - 1/2000..

Exactly.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Bluebina » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:12 pm

robjohn wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Plane flight - 1/2000..

Ive had it buy british ?? its also the cheapest treatment I wonder how many of these stories are being pushed by the other companies that are ripping us all off ??????

I've had one too, and don't have any doubt about taking the second dose in two or three months time :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby bluesince62 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:22 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Growing evidence is not same as clot being caused by vaccine! Like said the clots are a known fact before zeneca vaccine so is it surprising after 10m+ vaccines you find couple clots in patients who've had vaccine ? All medications can give certain
people unusual or rare
conditions but Undoubtedly they will research it more but it is far safer to have vaccine than to not have it that is for sure..

Cheers allan,I feel better now! Pmsl,I cannot have it, but won't be hiding myself away until its deemed safe for me to come out of hiding!! There are many,many more risks in life other than covid, hasn't stopped me living to date though.in the meantime, some of us will have to be "excluded" from events,until somebody finds another way of protecting us?
bluesince62

Postby llan bluebird » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:20 am

What they don't say is how many of the general population die of blood clots annually before any vaccination programme.

21 million shots is a third of our population, how many would die in that period? Blood clots are not a new phenomena

Anyway I had my AZ on Wednesday and the only ones making any money out of it are the food companies, because for about 24 hours i couldn't stop eating, i was never full. I raided the kids easter eggs, craved bread (i have been swerving bread for about 2 years) i never stopped !!!
llan bluebird

Postby TheHangedMan » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:09 am

llan bluebird wrote:Anyway I had my AZ on Wednesday and the only ones making any money out of it are the food companies, because for about 24 hours i couldn't stop eating, i was never full. I raided the kids easter eggs, craved bread (i have been swerving bread for about 2 years) i never stopped !!!

Are you sure that nobody sneaked an illicit substance into one of your chocalate brownies? :lol:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Igovernor » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:05 am

Apparently the age and gender of the most people getting the clots are women between the ages of 30 to 45, and maybe down to taking the pill. Every year there are more women getting clots than, what is happening now. The medical profession have for years given advice on woment taking the pill over 35 to go on to a pill wth lower osetrogen or use another form of contraception!
Igovernor

Return to General Chat