Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sasha Johnson BLM leader shot

Postby Jock » Thu May 27, 2021 8:09 am

She’s been portrayed as a hero someone fighting for racial equality but in truth she’s a horrible politically ambitious bitch with a twisted world view.
Jock

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby rumpo kid » Thu May 27, 2021 4:50 pm

BLM only matters when white people are involved. That is clear now. London is only a microcosm of what goes on in Africa, but no-one bats an eyelid. Mention the Empire and they’re apoplectic.. pathetic
rumpo kid

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Thu May 27, 2021 8:34 pm

In 1990 I worked in a college in London The Voice a paper for London's black community asked two questions.When are we as a community going to address the issues of fatherless children and gang/violent crime? That was 31 years ago. Now gutless do gooders refuse to address the real problem of violent black youth.In the USA 52% of violent crime is carried out by black males.The black poulation of the USA is 13%. Are we to say that these stats are wrong? No it is whitey's fault. By the way If I can remember the editor of the Voice was ridiculed after attempting to address these existential issues back in 1990 and eventually left the paper.
Jimmy Scoular

Postby blue note » Fri May 28, 2021 8:15 am

when you're caught with your fingers in the till....you can always blame white people

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57277777
blue note

Postby Ninian27 » Fri May 28, 2021 10:05 am

Jock wrote:She’s been portrayed as a hero someone fighting for racial equality but in truth she’s a horrible politically ambitious bitch with a twisted world view.

She is no hero, she stirs up hatred
Ninian27

Postby skidemin » Fri May 28, 2021 11:03 am

blue note wrote:when you're caught with your fingers in the till....you can always blame white people

B...eautiful...
L.uxurious
M..ansions
skidemin

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Fri May 28, 2021 9:02 pm

skidemin wrote:
blue note wrote:when you're caught with your fingers in the till....you can always blame white people

B...eautiful...
L.uxurious
M..ansions

:clap:

B...loody
L...ooney
M...arxists
:lol:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Igovernor » Sat May 29, 2021 6:52 am

Cameron Deriggs charged with conspracy to murder.
Igovernor

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat May 29, 2021 8:08 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Jock wrote:Shameless cow Abbott (Diane not Russ)has tried to portray this as racially motivated, to make political capital.

Yeah I agree. I say that as a Labour Party member as well, a lot of the time she seems to almost want things to be racially-motivated for her personal agenda.

I don't have any strong feelings on BLM either way. For example, it doesn't bother me that football players take the knee (as long as their personal choice) but I'm not a supporter of it either.

In this case though, it should be remembered that the police have said she was shot by a group of black men. I hope that fact doesn't get lost in the story.

Well said.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun May 30, 2021 7:53 pm

B urn
L oot
M urder

08A48C36-030E-4D48-807C-52E52BB063DE.jpeg
08A48C36-030E-4D48-807C-52E52BB063DE.jpeg (106.54 KiB) Viewed 2257 times
Nuclearblue

Postby nubbsy » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:33 pm

skidemin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:This is not an easy read for whichever side of the fence to sit on.

The shooting of a person regardless if you agree with them or not is just simple wrong and not the answer. It is only evil people who believe in "remove the man you remove the problem" as in killing them, are the problem. Whoever is behind this I pray the cops will find them and they are taken off the streets.

Sasha Johnson is not my favourite person, far far from it but i don't wish this on my worse enemy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ai=9615725

the article says the police are pretty sure she was not targeted and it was gang related....

Loool blatant hit.
nubbsy

Postby AfricanBluebird » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:46 am

New Day Rising wrote:If black lives matter why do they shoot at each other and perform appalling knife attacks on their own colour so often,seems a strange story , mother ofn3 in a garden 3am in the morning in Peckham, surely youd be aware of who the guests were and thier backgrounds ???

National figures show that of the white people killed between 2009/10 and 2017/18, 92 percent were thought to have been killed by another white person and just 2 percent by a black person.

In comparison, of the black people killed during that time, just over half - at 55 per cent - were killed by another black person, and 33 percent by a white person.

Let's all base our arguments in fact, not daily mail fiction please

As an aside I know some tremendous organisations in London working with black communities to combat gang and knife culture.

As for Sasha, I hope she gets well and I ask hope those trying to make out this was somehow racially motivated hold their heads in shame. Dianne abbot etc.. There are enough racially motivated crimes going on Without the need to invent them!
AfricanBluebird

Postby AfricanBluebird » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:51 am

Nuclearblue wrote:B urn
L oot
M urder

Nuclear .. in all seriousness I am looking forward to buying you a pint and discussing politics and race when I get back to the UK later this year. We disagree on so much that I would love to have a friendly discussion with you .. I'm being really genuine here.
AfricanBluebird

Postby AfricanBluebird » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:54 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:
New Day Rising wrote:If black lives matter why do they shoot at each other and perform appalling knife attacks on their own colour so often,seems a strange story , mother ofn3 in a garden 3am in the morning in Peckham, surely youd be aware of who the guests were and thier backgrounds ???

National figures show that of the white people killed between 2009/10 and 2017/18, 92 percent were thought to have been killed by another white person and just 2 percent by a black person.

In comparison, of the black people killed during that time, just over half - at 55 per cent - were killed by another black person, and 33 percent by a white person.

Let's all base our arguments in fact, not daily mail fiction please

As an aside I know some tremendous organisations in London working with black communities to combat gang and knife culture.

As for Sasha, I hope she gets well and I ask hope those trying to make out this was somehow racially motivated hold their heads in shame. Dianne abbot etc.. There are enough racially motivated crimes going on Without the need to invent them!

Apologies... I'm betraying my master's degree ...

Source.. office of national statistics 2009-2018. www.ons.gov.uk
AfricanBluebird

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:09 am

Abbott should grow up, but it’s too late for that, too thick. She sets race relations back to the 60s, as does Chakrabarti, both racist prat’s.

Me old man was in Africa for ten years, said lovely people, but many cruel things happen.
No need for the last sentance so it has been edited out
rumpo kid

Postby AfricanBluebird » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:14 am

[quote="rumpo kid"]Abbott should grow up, but it’s too late for that, too thick. She sets race relations back to the 60s, as does Chakrabarti, both racist prat’s.

Me old man was in Africa for ten years, said lovely people, but many cruel things happen.

I dislike Abbott

While there are some cultural practices which are damaging I would also add that many of the problems and challenges in Africa are legacies from colonialism.

But your comment is incredibly stupid

All black men? African black men? South American black men? European black men? Asian black men?

Jesus. What a thing to say.
AfricanBluebird

Postby Nuclearblue » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:59 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:
L oot
M urder

Nuclear .. in all seriousness I am looking forward to buying you a pint and discussing politics and race when I get back to the UK later this year. We disagree on so much that I would love to have a friendly discussion with you .. I'm being really genuine here.

Yeah no problem look forward to it. I have loads of left thinking friends and we have many a debate but deffo give us a shout out when you get here. Two honest set of opinions Superb Chief :bluescarf: :thumbup:
Nuclearblue

Postby AfricanBluebird » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:36 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:
L oot
M urder

Yeah no problem look forward to it. I have loads of left thinking friends and we have many a debate but deffo give us a shout out when you get here. Two honest set of opinions Superb Chief :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Brilliant

Honestly, we will have more in common than our political posts and posts on race would suggest.

Love hearing different opinions and having debates over a pint - much more healthy than back and forth on messages boards!
AfricanBluebird

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:34 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Abbott should grow up, but it’s too late for that, too thick. She sets race relations back to the 60s, as does Chakrabarti, both racist prat’s.

I dislike Abbott

While there are some cultural practices which are damaging I would also add that many of the problems and challenges in Africa are legacies from colonialism.

But your comment is incredibly stupid

All black men? African black men? South American black men? European black men? Asian black men?

Jesus. What a thing to say.

Notwithstanding I said he was in Africa, I don’t think it could be more clear.
rumpo kid

Postby Igovernor » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:34 pm

I see that nobody who was at the party has yet provided information to police and her family were "concerned people are not coming forward to help us".
What a surprise just who are the covering for, they cannot stick up for one of their own, rather stick up for the perpetrators and keeping their mouths shut :banghead:
Igovernor

Previous

Return to General Chat