Brown V Dalman - Brown offers FACE TO FACE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Daya » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:35 pm

Football with Brownie presenter Adam Brown calls Cardiff City Chairman to come and defend the liar claims

Brown cites him as a schmoozer and a liar but offers the opportunity to the Chairman to go face to face and debate.

Will he go on an unscripted show and face the claims??? hmmmm
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Brown V Dalman - Brown offers FACE TO FACE

Postby Ninian1962 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Daya wrote:Football with Brownie presenter Adam Brown calls Cardiff City Chairman to come and defend the liar claims

Brown cites him as a schmoozer and a liar but offers the opportunity to the Chairman to go face to face and debate.

Which of his faces does Adam Brown intend using? :D
Ninian1962

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:00 pm

Ninian1962 wrote:
Daya wrote:Football with Brownie presenter Adam Brown calls Cardiff City Chairman to come and defend the liar claims

He has more faces than, the many faces of Fu Man Choo :laughing5:
Igovernor

Postby Sven » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:11 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Ninian1962 wrote:

Fu.. Man Choo? :?

What's B£ue £agoon got to do with it...? :? :lol:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:28 pm

Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Ninian1962 wrote:

Fu.. Man Choo? :?

What's B£ue £agoon got to do with it...? :? :lol:

Chris blue lagoon is the many faces of Dr Fu Manchu no good at spelling :lol:
Igovernor

Postby maccydee » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:06 pm

And following that he will be on Sam Rean’s YouTube show. Then my brand new mate up footy show.

Why would Dalman waste his time on that nomark?
maccydee

Postby carlton58 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:20 pm

Pot calling the kettle black?
carlton58

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Dalman wouldn’t waste his breath talking with that non entity

Yet more bullshit and lies from Day
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:41 am

Why on earth does brown stain think he could get this interview him and dildayo have massive egos thinking they actually matter :shock: :laughing6:
Pembroke bluebird

Postby Sam ReaN » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:35 pm

I respect Brown for attempting something that clearly seem like a very long shot because of how hard it is to connect to the higher arcy in the club. Hense the reasons i will never reach out to the higher arcy because of how hard it really is to engage with them and get any sort of response. It's a great shame really but that's life as a football fan, the owner and board of the club have little if any engagement with fans like myself.

Dalman would never accept any sort of interview from any of us fans who would basically target the subject that will do no good for anyone. If I had an interview I would ask questions that are informative and would give creative suggestions that would help the club moving forwards. I also would bring along questions from fans and ask him that exact question to him.

But unfortunately this will never happen for me so good luck to Brown for attempting to contact anyone at the board. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :roll: :lol:
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby maccydee » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:37 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:I respect Brown for attempting something that clearly seem like a very long shot because of how hard it is to connect to the higher arcy in the club. Hense the reasons i will never reach out to the higher arcy because of how hard it really is to engage with them and get any sort of response. It's a great shame really but that's life as a football fan, the owner and board of the club have little if any engagement with fans like myself.

Dalman would never accept any sort of interview from any of us fans who would basically target the subject that will do no good for anyone. If I had an interview I would ask questions that are informative and would give creative suggestions that would help the club moving forwards. I also would bring along questions from fans and ask him that exact question to him.

But unfortunately this will never happen for me so good luck to Brown for attempting to contact anyone at the board. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :roll: :lol:

Reading your nonsensical posts I have no idea why anyone from the hierarchy of the club would want to be interviewed by you. Same with Browny.

I want them pursuing players and working to improve my club not indulging random people even if they are Cardiff fans.

It anyone is to interview him I would like it to be people with credibility like Keith Morgan representing the Trust or maybe TLG.
maccydee

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:32 am

maccydee wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:I respect Brown for attempting something that clearly seem like a very long shot because of how hard it is to connect to the higher arcy in the club. Hense the reasons i will never reach out to the higher arcy because of how hard it really is to engage with them and get any sort of response. It's a great shame really but that's life as a football fan, the owner and board of the club have little if any engagement with fans like myself.

Reading your nonsensical posts I have no idea why anyone from the hierarchy of the club would want to be interviewed by you. Same with Browny.

I want them pursuing players and working to improve my club not indulging random people even if they are Cardiff fans.

It anyone is to interview him I would like it to be people with credibility like Keith Morgan representing the Trust or maybe TLG.

TLG would never get an interview with the higher arcy because he would ask those difficult questions they don't want to be faced with.
Bakedalasker

Postby maccydee » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:43 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
maccydee wrote:

TLG would never get an interview with the higher arcy because he would ask those difficult questions they don't want to be faced with.

It’s hierarchy.

I know you are copying the other post.

Agree though TLG would be a good interviewer.
maccydee

Return to General Chat