Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Atletico Baleares League Group

Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:39 pm

From what I can gather from the Facebook page this is the group that Atletico Baleares will be playing in next season in the Real Federación Española de Fútbol

Is this right Annis??

1C431221-727B-4DF7-AA84-82A45E37540B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Atletico Baleares League Group

Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:58 am

snoopystorm wrote:From what I can gather from the Facebook page this is the group that Atletico Baleares will be playing in next season in the Real Federación Española de Fútbol

Is this right Annis??

1C431221-727B-4DF7-AA84-82A45E37540B.jpeg

Yes thanks to Atletico Baleares doing so well only two leagues next season, not 4. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:16 pm

What is the standard like at that level Annis? A few of the La Liga sides seem to have reserve sides in it.

Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:28 am

Ninian1962 wrote:What is the standard like at that level Annis? A few of the La Liga sides seem to have reserve sides in it.

Keith, Yes they do have a few La Liga B sides who are allowed a max of 5 senior players to play in a match.
To be fair Atletico Baleares usually beat Barcelona & Real Madrids B teams fairly easily over the years as Atletico Baleares have a different desire than those B teams, they want to win every game.

Atletico Baleares standard for me is mainly like watching Newport County.

We have 4,500 season ticket holders,including my 2 for the last 9 years and I still renew My City ones as Atletico Baleares play on a Sunday :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Ninian1962 wrote:What is the standard like at that level Annis? A few of the La Liga sides seem to have reserve sides in it.

Keith, Yes they do have a few La Liga B sides who are allowed a max of 5 senior players to play in a match.
To be fair Atletico Baleares usually beat Barcelona & Real Madrids B teams fairly easily over the years as Atletico Baleares have a different desire than those B teams, they want to win every game.

We have 4,500 season ticket holders,including my 2 for the last 9 years and I still renew My City ones as Atletico Baleares play on a Sunday :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Annis 4500 season ticket holders is not bad at all how much does the ground hold?

Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:24 pm

Good Luck To Them .

Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:50 am

Igovernor wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis 4500 season ticket holders is not bad at all how much does the ground hold?

Roger currently about 8,000, but once work is finished 12,000 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:50 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Good Luck To Them .

Cheers Tony :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Roger currently about 8,000, but once work is finished 12,000 :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Cheers Annis :thumbup: :ayatollah: