Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:58 pm

https://youtu.be/ypTbsWPsSws

Re: This is spot on BLM and taking the knee

Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:59 am

Have to agree mate... keep that rabble away from football. Be interesting come August

Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:41 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Have to agree mate... keep that rabble away from football. Be interesting come August

Fans up and down the country are showing how they feel about this BLM bullshit. They can edit out the booing on TV but as long as those soppy players here the booing that’s all that counts.

Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:57 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Have to agree mate... keep that rabble away from football. Be interesting come August

Fans up and down the country are showing how they feel about this BLM bullshit. They can edit out the booing on TV but as long as those soppy players here the booing that’s all that counts.

i read what Southgate had to say about England fans booing....apparently they { booing fans } are not understanding the message ... :?
taking the knee is a gesture for greater racial equality that is explicitly not intended to be connected to any political movement.................. apart from the fact it is connected..

i must have dreamed about all those BLM patches , banners in grounds.. slogans flashed up on my TV and the words black lives matter on the back of shirts...

Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:27 pm

skidemin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

i read what Southgate had to say about England fans booing....apparently they { booing fans } are not understanding the message ... :?
taking the knee is a gesture for greater racial equality that is explicitly not intended to be connected to any political movement.................. apart from the fact it is connected..

i must have dreamed about all those BLM patches , banners in grounds.. slogans flashed up on my TV and the words black lives matter on the back of shirts...

The fans are booing the whole woke, positive discrimination bollocks that’s eroding society I think. Nothing is more an example of that than BLM as it stands.

You can put lipstick on a pig, it’s still a pig.

Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:40 pm

Most insipid, a section the media keep pushing the agenda without recourse or reason. What Sky Sports are up to is bizarre..

Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:41 am

skidemin wrote:i read what Southgate had to say about England fans booing....apparently they { booing fans } are not understanding the message ... :?

I remember that those who voted BREXIT were described as too 'thick' to understand what they were voting for by the same liberal elite :roll: Which is basically what Southgate is stating with regard to taking the knee.

My argument is simple even if I'm supposedly too think to understand issues such as BREXIT or BLM and that is KEEP POLOTICS OUT OF SPORT! If there are issues with racism and equality in this country then they should be addressed by those whose job it is to change laws, Politicians and not football players!

Finally if this country is so racist and unequal then why are there thousands of black and Asian people risking their lives to cross the channel every week to get to the UK?

Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:43 am

rumpo kid wrote:Most insipid, a section the media keep pushing the agenda without recourse or reason. What Sky Sports are up to is bizarre..

My Sky contract is up in July and I won't be renewing. That company has completely lost the plot over the past few years.

Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:04 pm

Just as I never attended a football match involving Cardiff red.i won't attend a match where any team takes the knee.

Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:09 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Most insipid, a section the media keep pushing the agenda without recourse or reason. What Sky Sports are up to is bizarre..

My Sky contract is up in July and I won't be renewing. That company has completely lost the plot over the past few years.

Cancelled mine after the BLM badges started appearing and the glorifying of the knee.

Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:14 am

I think the knee thing has historical meaning. I need to look it up I guess.

Michael Holding has said some fantastic things on it over the past year. Its fine by be but It will fizzle out eventually .

https://news.sky.com/story/michael-hold ... m-12025124

Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:10 am

blue lagoon wrote:I think the knee thing has historical meaning. I need to look it up I guess.

Michael Holding has said some fantastic things on it over the past year. Its fine by be but It will fizzle out eventually .

https://news.sky.com/story/michael-hold ... m-12025124

yes the knee has lots and lots of various historical meanings across all nations and peoples... but what is being discussed is it currently being used in support of BLM.... so no shock here that you do not have a problem with marxists so long as it doesnt cost you..and its not your florida pad they are looting and torching......

Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:03 pm

Wonder what they think of this story
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:54 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Got rid of Sky completely and now have IPTV instead. 100% times better and the wife loves it. Will never go back to that race baiting channel. Mind you now the left love the elitist race baiting left wing agenda of Sky. f**k them they are gone for good

Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:11 am

Just found this online, glossed over by the bbc.
Today 10 years ago today Kriss Donald was abducted by a group of pakistani men. He was drove 200 miles away to dundee, driving back they made many of phone calls trying to find a house take Kriss to but failed in doing so. On their drive back to glasgow they tortured Kriss, stabbing him 13 times hitting 3 major arteries, a lung, kidney & liver. Then drenching him in petrol before setting him a light, leaving him to die at the Clyde walkway near Celtics training ground. Kriss was an innocent 15 year old boy who was unfairly picked by 5 racist men to be murdered all because he was white. Now this story was brushed under the table very quickly & over shined by the murder of a black british man Stephen Lawrence by the BBC which where highly criticised in doing so. This story itself shows you that racism happens no matter what colour it is directed at.

Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:22 am

Igovernor wrote:Just found this online, glossed over by the bbc.
Today 10 years ago today Kriss Donald was abducted by a group of pakistani men. He was drove 200 miles away to dundee, driving back they made many of phone calls trying to find a house take Kriss to but failed in doing so. On their drive back to glasgow they tortured Kriss, stabbing him 13 times hitting 3 major arteries, a lung, kidney & liver. Then drenching him in petrol before setting him a light, leaving him to die at the Clyde walkway near Celtics training ground. Kriss was an innocent 15 year old boy who was unfairly picked by 5 racist men to be murdered all because he was white. Now this story was brushed under the table very quickly & over shined by the murder of a black british man Stephen Lawrence by the BBC which where highly criticised in doing so. This story itself shows you that racism happens no matter what colour it is directed at.

I remember that incident, can't believe it was 10 years ago. In fairness the Judge did call it out as a racist, unlike the Asian rape gangs who preyed on vulnerable white girls. Unbelievably those crimes were not deemed as racially motivated :shock:

Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:46 am

Igovernor wrote:Just found this online, glossed over by the bbc.

Kris was still alive when they set him on fire.