Nicola Sturgeon has been accused of undermining her own "cau

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:00 am

Nicola Sturgeon has been accused of undermining her own "cautious" coronavirus approach after it emerged football fans attending Euro 2020 games in Glasgow as there will be No Covid checks at Hampden the most lenient of any host stadium in Europe.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Nicola Sturgeon has been accused of undermining her own

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:01 am

England's Euro 2020 group games will be the first sporting events in the UK to use vaccine "passports" for supporters to gain access.

You will need two vaccines or a negative test.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby davids » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:England's Euro 2020 group games will be the first sporting events in the UK to use vaccine "passports" for supporters to gain access.

You will need two vaccines or a negative test.

That's how it will be in the future I'm sure, including at CCFC next season (unless Drakeford has locked down again by August).
davids

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:57 pm

Allow football fans in without any checks from around uk but refuses to let passengers from uk cruise ship who have been tested and had both vaccines land in Scotish port? Do they actually know what they're doing? :o
pembroke allan

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Allow football fans in without any checks from around uk but refuses to let passengers from uk cruise ship who have been tested and had both vaccines land in Scotish port? Do they actually know what they're doing? :o

No they do not :banghead:
Igovernor

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:22 pm

Igovernor wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Allow football fans in without any checks from around uk but refuses to let passengers from uk cruise ship who have been tested and had both vaccines land in Scotish port? Do they actually know what they're doing? :o

It makes you wonder though they say one thing but then do something that totally contradicts their actions? Like drakeford says likely to have social distancing until end year well cannot lift restrictions like whats being said after June 21st if got to keep 2 mtrs apart how can that work? Total contradiction unless he plans to do sfa until end of year which he may well do... :banghead:
pembroke allan

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:13 pm

Igovernor wrote:

I second that Roger, Surgeon a hypocrite.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Borders Blue » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:21 pm

This has been about vaccinations right from the start. It is so sad that the vast majority can't see it. I'm not anti-vax in principle, but I will never have any of these experimental vaccines, or the tests, so in all likelihood I will never attend a football match again, I will never go abroad again or go to a pub, or a concert. But I will retain my self-respect. And to those who say I'm being selfish; just think about the sort of society that is being created for our children and our grandchildren - because people are going along with all this bullshit. Think about the children - whose risk of dying from Covid is virtually zero - who are being lined up for the experimental vaccine. No one knows what the long term effects will be. Now if the vaccines were safe, if they worked and if they were absolutely necessary in order to protect others, then I would have the jab.
But they are not safe (many people have died or become very ill), they do not work (vaccinated people can still get Covid) and they do not guarantee that you cannot infect others. If you rely on the mainstream media for your misinformation and don't do your own research, then you have lost your grip on reality.
Borders Blue

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:06 pm

Borders Blue wrote:This has been about vaccinations right from the start. It is so sad that the vast majority can't see it. I'm not anti-vax in principle, but I will never have any of these experimental vaccines, or the tests, so in all likelihood I will never attend a football match again, I will never go abroad again or go to a pub, or a concert. But I will retain my self-respect. And to those who say I'm being selfish; just think about the sort of society that is being created for our children and our grandchildren - because people are going along with all this bullshit. Think about the children - whose risk of dying from Covid is virtually zero - who are being lined up for the experimental vaccine. No one knows what the long term effects will be. Now if the vaccines were safe, if they worked and if they were absolutely necessary in order to protect others, then I would have the jab.
But they are not safe (many people have died or become very ill), they do not work (vaccinated people can still get Covid) and they do not guarantee that you cannot infect others. If you rely on the mainstream media for your misinformation and don't do your own research, then you have lost your grip on reality.

Its a free world we live in so people can choose to have vaccine or not... those who don't will have to beare the restrictions this may bring them .....the fact vaccines dont prevent you getting covid or spreading it as well as the deaths from vaccines as been put out on mainstream news and internet news so not sure what you are getting at in this regard as people still want the vaccine knowing the full facts.... as for doing own research mmmm you look on internet or certain publications to find answers but are they any more reliable than the government or NHS information that's given out unquestionably they are not ... ..the reality is what's happening across the world or is the covid pandemic a joint conspiracy by governments to suppress the people... you obviously believe that having the vaccine hasnt helped reduce deaths from covid.. and a total waste time and money.....:old:
pembroke allan

Postby skidemin » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:01 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Borders Blue wrote:This has been about vaccinations right from the start. It is so sad that the vast majority can't see it. I'm not anti-vax in principle, but I will never have any of these experimental vaccines, or the tests, so in all likelihood I will never attend a football match again, I will never go abroad again or go to a pub, or a concert. But I will retain my self-respect. And to those who say I'm being selfish; just think about the sort of society that is being created for our children and our grandchildren - because people are going along with all this bullshit. Think about the children - whose risk of dying from Covid is virtually zero - who are being lined up for the experimental vaccine. No one knows what the long term effects will be. Now if the vaccines were safe, if they worked and if they were absolutely necessary in order to protect others, then I would have the jab.

Its a free world we live in so people can choose to have vaccine or not... those who don't will have to beare the restrictions this may bring them .....the fact vaccines dont prevent you getting covid or spreading it as well as the deaths from vaccines as been put out on mainstream news and internet news so not sure what you are getting at in this regard as people still want the vaccine knowing the full facts.... as for doing own research mmmm you look on internet or certain publications to find answers but are they any more reliable than the government or NHS information that's given out unquestionably they are not ... ..the reality is what's happening across the world or is the covid pandemic a joint conspiracy by governments to suppress the people... you obviously believe that having the vaccine hasnt helped reduce deaths from covid.. and a total waste time and money.....:old:

seriously ? knowing the full facts. ? yes you can find them but anything negative has been at best played down....not least of all the vaccines being rolled out only with temporary authorisation.... how often did you see this mentioned when every tom dick or harry was being pushed infront of a tv camera to emphasise how safe these vaccines are ?
lets not pretend governments have been straight , honest or consistent about anything regarding covid because they have not...
skidemin

Postby Jock » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:22 am

Forever Blue wrote:Nicola Sturgeon has been accused of undermining her own "cautious" coronavirus approach after it emerged football fans attending Euro 2020 games in Glasgow as there will be No Covid checks at Hampden the most lenient of any host stadium in Europe.

The Natz knocked back a request from Rangers to open Ibrox so fans (10,000) could celebrate the league win but allows fanzines for the Tartan Transvesites, even though rates are higher.
Jock

Postby Jock » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:26 am

Jock wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Nicola Sturgeon has been accused of undermining her own "cautious" coronavirus approach after it emerged football fans attending Euro 2020 games in Glasgow as there will be No Covid checks at Hampden the most lenient of any host stadium in Europe.

The Natz knocked back a request from Rangers to open Ibrox so fans (10,000) could celebrate the league win but allows fanzones for the Tartan Transvesites, even though rates are higher.
Jock

Return to General Chat