Wales Euros Will Anyone Travel??

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby ferguslysaght11 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:50 pm

I personally am going to Wales V Italy in Rome just wondering if covid will be stopping anyone or if heads will still be going??
ferguslysaght11

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Wales Euros Will Anyone Travel??

Postby epping blue » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:47 pm

ferguslysaght11 wrote:I personally am going to Wales V Italy in Rome just wondering if covid will be stopping anyone or if heads will still be going??

I'm going to the 2 games in Baku, just had my Fit to Fly cert returned . Not sure I'd have bothered with the whole thing if I'd realised the hassle involved but its pretty much done now. Getting to Cardiff is a bit of a drag and finally got the new shirt out of the bag today and its "shrunk ". Does anyone know if the JD shops in Cardiff have much stock of them in although to be honest I doubt I'll be down early enough tomorrow anyway.
epping blue

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:11 pm

Charter flight to baku today from cardiff with fans on board..
pembroke allan

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:13 pm

There will be some fans there :thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Postby skidemin » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:24 am

ferguslysaght11 wrote:I personally am going to Wales V Italy in Rome just wondering if covid will be stopping anyone or if heads will still be going??

gave up on it all about 6 weeks ago... too much hassle.... hope you have a good trip though :thumbup:
skidemin

Postby Bluesince72 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:20 am

epping blue wrote:

I'm going to the 2 games in Baku, just had my Fit to Fly cert returned . Not sure I'd have bothered with the whole thing if I'd realised the hassle involved but its pretty much done now. Getting to Cardiff is a bit of a drag and finally got the new shirt out of the bag today and its "shrunk ". Does anyone know if the JD shops in Cardiff have much stock of them in although to be honest I doubt I'll be down early enough tomorrow anyway.

Shirt shrunk, yeah right!!!!!
Bluesince72

Postby maccydee » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:06 am

epping blue wrote:

When do you leave? I get discount at JD sports if you want a code?
maccydee

Return to General Chat