UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 29/10/22

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 08/06/21

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:31 pm

Bluebina wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Wales' Covid infection rate has been below 10 cases per 100,000 people for one month as no coronavirus deaths in Wales have happened for a 12th day.

Public Health Wales did report one death on Monday but it dated back to April 2020, taking the overall Welsh Covid death toll to 5,570 people.

Two of the three UK counties with the lowest Covid case rates are in Wales - Vale of Glamorgan and Caerphilly.

Wales has had the lowest Covid case rate of any UK nation for four months.

Wales reported 75 new positive tests on Monday - as the UK reported 5,683 new cases - taking the total confirmed cases in Wales to 213,166.

Now that's low, with 86% of the adult population first dosed and over 50% double dosed, if we don't fully unlock now we never will!

Over 12k people in uk have the delta variant with 126 admitted to hospital ..... of these 83 had not had 1 dose ....28 had 1 dose ...and only 3 had 2 doses in Wales it's now 13days without a death.... :clap:
pembroke allan

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 09/06/21

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:39 pm

Health chiefs say they are concerned about the Delta variant's spread across Wales as Covid rules are relaxed.

The number of cases of the strain in Wales now stands at 178, an increase of 81 cases since Thursday.

Evidence suggests the Delta variant - first discovered in India - is more transmissible than the previously dominant Alpha - or Kent - variant.

However, there were no deaths with Covid reported for a 13th day by Public Health Wales (PHW).

The authority said the rise in cases of the Delta variant - which is believed to be more transmissible - may have also been driven by increased social mixing.

It is not reporting where those cases are, but said most health boards in Wales have had them.

Wales' Health Minister Eluned Morgan said the Welsh government was aware provision of second vaccine doses needed to be speeded up in affected areas.
TopCat CCFC

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 09/06/21

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:04 am

UPDATED: WEDNESDAY 9TH JUNE 2021

UK

1st dose of Vaccination 40, 573,517 MILLION :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

77.00% 1st Vaccination :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

2nd dose of Vaccination 28,227,362MILLION :thumbright: :thumbright:

53.5% 2nd Vaccination :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby MR BIRCHGROVE » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:16 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Wales' Covid infection rate has been below 10 cases per 100,000 people for one month as no coronavirus deaths in Wales have happened for a 12th day.

Public Health Wales did report one death on Monday but it dated back to April 2020, taking the overall Welsh Covid death toll to 5,570 people.

Two of the three UK counties with the lowest Covid case rates are in Wales - Vale of Glamorgan and Caerphilly.

Wales reported 75 new positive tests on Monday - as the UK reported 5,683 new cases - taking the total confirmed cases in Wales to 213,166.

Now that's low, with 86% of the adult population first dosed and over 50% double dosed, if we don't fully unlock now we never will!

Over 12k people in uk have the delta variant with 126 admitted to hospital ..... of these 83 had not had 1 dose ....28 had 1 dose ...and only 3 had 2 doses in Wales it's now 13days without a death.... :clap:

The point I was trying to make last week is highlighted in the stats above.
If the 83 in question who had not had the vaccination, had received the 2 jabs instead, maybe those hospital admissions would be dramatically reduced.
I simply believe that Drakeford will look as these type of stats and will not allow our football grounds to fully re-open until either an exceptionally high percentage of adults have had both jabs; otherwise a vaccination passport or testing may be introduced to enter.
This is not what I personally want as our friend 'The Hanged Man' will probably assume.
But I do hope we have as higher percentage of adults accept the vaccine to avoid that possible outcome. Otherwise, the 6,500 crowd we saw at the Wales game a few days ago may be the way we start the season!
MR BIRCHGROVE

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 10/06/21

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:26 pm

Cases now on the rise again -

After a substantial decline since the start of the year, the average number of daily confirmed cases is now rising.

A further 7,540 confirmed cases in the UK were announced by the government on Wednesday.

Several areas are experiencing a rise in infections linked to the Delta variant, first detected in India, and some scientific advisors have urged caution over lifting restrictions in England on 21 June.

Health Secretary Matt Hancock has said the government is open to delaying the final lifting of restrictions, if necessary.

Nobody has died with coronavirus in Wales over the past two weeks, figures show.

No deaths have occurred for 14 days in succession, Public Health Wales (PHW) data shows. Last September saw the previous longest period without a death - seven days.

The number of deaths with confirmed Covid in Wales stands at 5,570.

Case rates have increased slightly, but the number of Covid patients in hospital remain low.
TopCat CCFC

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 11/06/21

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:01 pm

Covid: Matt Hancock says UK approach helped Wales vaccinate quicker -

England has a slower Covid jab rollout than Wales due to England's "buffer" of supply, Matt Hancock has said.

England's health secretary was asked why the country would not follow Wales in getting vaccines "into people's arms" as soon as supply was there.

Mr Hancock said UK ministers needed to make sure there was always enough supply for second doses, while Wales can draw on England's supply if needed.

The Welsh government said Mr Hancock's assessment was "wrong".

The administration in Cardiff said it is because Wales has been "more efficient in using our supply with minimal wastage," a spokeswoman added.
TopCat CCFC

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:09 am

UPDATED: FRIDAY 11TH JUNE 2021

UK

1st dose of Vaccination 40, 886,878 MILLION :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

77.6% 1st Vaccination :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

2nd dose of Vaccination 28,857,102 MILLION :thumbright: :thumbright:

54.8% 2nd Vaccination :thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby skidemin » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:24 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

If the 83 in question who had not had the vaccination, had received the 2 jabs instead, maybe those hospital admissions would be dramatically reduced.
I simply believe that Drakeford will look as these type of stats and will not allow our football grounds to fully re-open until either an exceptionally high percentage of adults have had both jabs; otherwise a vaccination passport or testing may be introduced to enter.
This is not what I personally want as our friend 'The Hanged Man' will probably assume.
But I do hope we have as higher percentage of adults accept the vaccine to avoid that possible outcome. Otherwise, the 6,500 crowd we saw at the Wales game a few days ago may be the way we start the season!

mate if all the figures quoted in your post and the post you have quoted were halved there would still be people using the new 50% figures to restrict... some terrified and others not wanting to lose their new found covidcentric jobs...
reality is covid is here to stay and there will be new variants from all over the world and its something we will have to live with.... sooner the better our politicians came clean...told the population that its not going away and will kill some people... along with maybe putting lists of hospital admissions and deaths up of all causes.{ lets start putting some context into it } ..last 7 days for every UK covid death there have been between 200 and 250 deaths from something other than covid... so no its not about reducing very very very small figures even further its about those in power dealing with facts instead of unreasonable fears....
skidemin

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:36 pm

Getting all these facts about delta variant but no mention of infections or even deaths from normal covid?
Ffs had 1 death in 14 days in wales despite weeks of rises in delta covid? stats say whilst get more and more infections deaths and hospital admission will not be on anything like previous scale so say consultant from itu organisation.... we will have covid in some form for possibly years to come.! So at what point does boris say we must open up totally for buisness and live with covid. :old:
pembroke allan

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 12/06/21

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:18 pm

21 June: End of England's Covid lockdown could be delayed by one month -

The government is considering delaying the lifting of England's remaining Covid restrictions by up to four weeks, sources have told the BBC.

The final stage of lifting lockdown, originally planned to take place no earlier than 21 June, would see all legal limits on social contact removed.

It comes amid growing concern over rapidly increasing cases and the higher transmissibility of the Delta variant.

Downing Street sources emphasised that no final decision has been made yet.

Data is still being examined ahead of a final announcement scheduled for Monday, but a Whitehall source said a number of options were being considered and the four-week delay was currently the main one.

Pushing the date back would allow the vaccination programme to take greater effect, as the rollout moves through to younger age groups.
TopCat CCFC

Postby MR BIRCHGROVE » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:10 pm

skidemin wrote:
MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

mate if all the figures quoted in your post and the post you have quoted were halved there would still be people using the new 50% figures to restrict... some terrified and others not wanting to lose their new found covidcentric jobs...
reality is covid is here to stay and there will be new variants from all over the world and its something we will have to live with.... sooner the better our politicians came clean...told the population that its not going away and will kill some people... along with maybe putting lists of hospital admissions and deaths up of all causes.{ lets start putting some context into it } ..last 7 days for every UK covid death there have been between 200 and 250 deaths from something other than covid... so no its not about reducing very very very small figures even further its about those in power dealing with facts instead of unreasonable fears....

I fully take on board your opinion on our politicians and totally acknowledge deaths from many other sources while all of this goes on.
However, which ever way you dress it up; my point is I believe that accepting the vaccine to keep this virus down to an acceptable level has to be the answer. Our anti-vax friends are not contributing to this aim.
If we can keep the virus to 'very very small figures' at least it will help the NHS deal with many of these other illnesses instead. In addition, one day we may even get rid of these annoying continuing restrictions.
MR BIRCHGROVE

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 13/06/21

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:03 pm

Covid: PM promises caution over 21 June lockdown end -

Boris Johnson has said the government must "be cautious" as it decides whether to end all Covid restrictions in England on 21 June.

Cases are rising as the Delta variant spreads, with details of the next step on the "roadmap" due on Monday.

The prime minister told the BBC it was important any easing of restrictions was "irreversible" and warned that hospital admissions were increasing.

The BBC has been told a delay of up to four weeks is being considered.

Senior medical advisers have urged a brake to the final easing of lockdown restrictions, which, if it went ahead in full, would mean removing limits on social contact and the number of people allowed into homes.

Pubs, clubs, theatres and cinemas would also be allowed to operate without capacity limits, with sports events taking place in full stadiums, nightclubs reopening and limits of the number of wedding guests going.
TopCat CCFC

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:30 am

UPDATED: SUNDAY 13TH JUNE 2021

UK

1st dose of Vaccination 41,291,331 MILLION :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

78.4% 1st Vaccination :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

2nd dose of Vaccination 29,350,653 MILLION :thumbright: :thumbright:

55.9% 2nd Vaccination :thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby TheHangedMan » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:34 am

FACT: - Until the powers that be stop bannging on about the "new" variant....there are many they are not telling you about as they do not serve a political agenda right now.........you wll not be free.

When are we going to wake up and tell the truth to ourselves....this is a virus, you cannot expunge it, it is here to stay........so let's get on with it.

I feel for all the furloughed employees right now. When the money stops, your job probably stops. So unfair but a reality. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby A Quiet Monkfish » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:49 am

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:
skidemin wrote:
MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I fully take on board your opinion on our politicians and totally acknowledge deaths from many other sources while all of this goes on.
However, which ever way you dress it up; my point is I believe that accepting the vaccine to keep this virus down to an acceptable level has to be the answer. Our anti-vax friends are not contributing to this aim.
If we can keep the virus to 'very very small figures' at least it will help the NHS deal with many of these other illnesses instead. In addition, one day we may even get rid of these annoying continuing restrictions.

'Protecting the NHS' - the 18 month mantra we've had rammed down our throats - hasn't exactly been a rip-roaring success. Over 5 million on waiting list, estimated half with life-threatening conditions that need urgent care. It seems it's OK to die of cancer etc. You never hear mention of it from Professor doom and his chums.
A Quiet Monkfish

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:23 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:FACT: - Until the powers that be stop bannging on about the "new" variant....there are many they are not telling you about as they do not serve a political agenda right now.........you wll not be free.

When are we going to wake up and tell the truth to ourselves....this is a virus, you cannot expunge it, it is here to stay........so let's get on with it.

I feel for all the furloughed employees right now. When the money stops, your job probably stops. So unfair but a reality. :bluebird:

What's been ommitted is the normal covid figures? is that still with us or is delta the only virus? It looks like politicians and others are panicking over something that as you say will be with us for years if not permanently? So we are going to need to live with it like we do with flu ..... yes delay lifting restrictions by month just to doubly make sure enough people are vaccinated to make delta variant less transmissable and that it wont overwhelm hospitals but nhs people already said dont expect that to happen.... but unfortunately drakeford doesnt give a toss about anything other than his opinion and I'm always right attitude! So dont expect restrictions being lifted when Englands are as hes already said social distancing wont be removed until possibly end of year. :o
pembroke allan

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:38 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:
skidemin wrote:
MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

however which way i look at it is , there was panic over ventilators not enough PPE etc but most all of our NHS being over run.. field hospitals were readied for this explosion of ill people. so. we locked down... only the field hospitals were never or very rarely used { in some cases used for a few patients where there was capacity in the real hospitals...? } and bed occupancy dropped massively month on month in readiness for what did not happen...
so.. straight away it was not what it was feared.... a year on no matter how low figures are they are being portrayed as too big and frightening which is the excuse to keep restrictions.. ... seriously mate if 15 months ago the figures predicted were 128 a week hospitalised in a health care system that has over a 100k beds... and 50 people a week were dying of a particular cause in a country where 10 k a week die of all causes every week..
the goal shouldnt be to keep covid down to very very small numbers over the health of the entire nation..... makes no sense..at some point { i think we passed some time ago } a heart attack trumps covid.....cancer diagnosis trumps covid etc
and living trumps covid...there are thousands of negative examples but just 1 ... hundreds of thousands have died of non covid causes in this last 15 months with very limited access to relatives if any at all in their final days....because ? well because its important that covid cases in our hospitals remain at less than 1% of admissions....
surely there has to be a number where it becomes acceptable as it is with other causes of illness and death ..its as if a big chunk of the nation has coronaphobia....its ok to die just not of covid ?
skidemin

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:55 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:FACT: - Until the powers that be stop bannging on about the "new" variant....there are many they are not telling you about as they do not serve a political agenda right now.........you wll not be free.

its Theresa May but worth a look / listen...
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... ons-warns/
skidemin

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 14/06/21

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:25 pm

Covid: Boris Johnson to announce whether 21 June easing to go ahead -

The PM is to announce later whether the final stage of easing England's lockdown will go ahead on 21 June.

Stage four of the roadmap would see all legal limits on social contact removed and nightclubs allowed to reopen.

Many scientists have said the move should be delayed amid rising cases but businesses say this could cost jobs.

The BBC has been told a delay of up to four weeks is being considered. On Sunday Boris Johnson said a final decision had not yet been taken.

He told a G7 press conference the government was still looking at the data and would make an announcement on Monday.
TopCat CCFC

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:17 pm

UPDATED: MONDAY 14TH JUNE 2021

UK

1st dose of Vaccination 41,698,429 MILLION :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

79.2% 1st Vaccination :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

2nd dose of Vaccination 29,973,779 MILLION :thumbright: :thumbright:

56.9% 2nd Vaccination :thumbright: :thumbright:

New cases 7,742

New Deaths 3

Total Deaths 127,907

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby TheHangedMan » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:UPDATED: MONDAY 14TH JUNE 2021

UK

1st dose of Vaccination 41,698,429 MILLION :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Does anybody believe any of this bullshit anymore? :bluebird:

New cases 7,742

New Deaths 3

Total Deaths 127,907

Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:25 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:UPDATED: MONDAY 14TH JUNE 2021

UK

New cases 7,742

New Deaths 3

Total Deaths 127,907

It's about time they started fresh with the deaths wouldn't be surprised If uk deaths in past month is extremely low so why not say past month been x deaths to Give some sort of perspective? Wales as had 2 or 3 deaths in 16days if that.. also only 2 patients in icu in wales with covid.... it looks as if politicians don't want to give positive figures as not to encourage people to disregard restrictions?
pembroke allan

Postby TheHangedMan » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:32 pm

I agree with you Allan, the governments figures are shocking. They tell us nothing of substance and are just there to promote fear.

My solution:

If you are scared by way of catching the virus/ submitting to the virus or knowing somebody who once upon a time had the virus.......please, please, please, do not leave your house.

If, on the other hand, you understand there is a miniscule risk of catching this virus, and a massively smaller risk of dying from this virus.......just get outside and party.
I'll re-emphasise......if you are scared stay at home........if you are not, party like it's 1999...... :bluebird:
TheHangedMan

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:55 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:I agree with you Allan, the governments figures are shocking. They tell us nothing of substance and are just there to promote fear.

My solution:

If you are scared by way of catching the virus/ submitting to the virus or knowing somebody who once upon a time had the virus.......please, please, please, do not leave your house.

If, on the other hand, you understand there is a miniscule risk of catching this virus, and a massively smaller risk of dying from this virus.......just get outside and party.
I'll re-emphasise......if you are scared stay at home........if you are not, party like it's 1999...... :bluebird:

People are scared only need to see the response to how well WG have handled corvid ? They say done great but it's not them that's done great its fact we have one of the best integrated health systems in the world that was able to use their knowledge and expertise to deliver vaccine at an incredible rate despite lack of funding for many years....... this extension is probably only ghing boris can do? but not optimistic that drakeford will follow suit in lifting as much restrictions as boris and drakeford will use scare tactics to endorse his philosophy on the people.
pembroke allan

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 15/06/21

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:10 pm

Covid: Lockdown easing in England delayed to 19 July -

The final stage of easing lockdown restrictions in England is to be delayed until 19 July.

It means most remaining curbs on social contact will continue beyond 21 June, when they had been due to be lifted.

The limit on wedding guest numbers will be removed but venues will still have to adhere to other rules.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said there would be a review after two weeks and he was "confident" the delay would not need to be longer than four weeks.

However, he told a Downing Street press conference he could not rule out the possibility the date could be pushed back further.

Scientists advising the government had warned of a "significant resurgence" in people needing hospital treatment for Covid-19 if stage four of easing the lockdown went ahead on 21 June.

It comes amid rising cases, driven by the more transmissible Delta variant, which was first identified in India.
TopCat CCFC

Postby Welshman in CA » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:19 pm

I know nobody except me cares but California opened up fully today. We'll see how it goes but that Delta variant is not as rampant here yet.
Welshman in CA

Postby maccydee » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:47 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:I know nobody except me cares but California opened up fully today. We'll see how it goes but that Delta variant is not as rampant here yet.

I did read that it’s becoming much more widespread in the US.

I suspect your use of the Johnson and Johnson single jab vaccine will help a lot.
maccydee

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 16/06/21

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:26 am

UPDATED: WEDNESDAY 16TH JUNE 2021

UK

1st dose of Vaccination 41,831,056 MILLION :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

79.4% 1st Vaccination :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

2nd dose of Vaccination 30,209,707 MILLION :thumbright: :thumbright:

57.4% 2nd Vaccination :thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 17/06/21

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:28 pm

Boris Johnson calls Matt Hancock hopeless in texts revealed by Dominic Cummings -

Dominic Cummings has published expletive-laden messages, apparently from Boris Johnson, in which the PM calls the health secretary "hopeless".

It is the latest salvo in a bitter war of words between Mr Cummings, the PM's former top aide, and Matt Hancock over the handling of the pandemic.

Downing Street did not deny the authenticity of the messages.

But the PM's official spokesman insisted Mr Johnson has full confidence in the health secretary.

In a 7,000-word blog, Mr Cummings accused Mr Hancock of trying to rewrite history during a select committee hearing last week which was examining how the government has managed various aspects of the crisis.

He also took aim at Mr Johnson, claiming he had "lied about failures" during the government's initial response to the pandemic.

"If No 10 is prepared to lie so deeply and widely about such vital issues of life and death last year, it cannot be trusted now either on Covid or any other crucial issue of war and peace," Mr Cummings wrote.
TopCat CCFC

Re: UPDATED DAILY : UK CORONAVIRUS - UPDATED 17/06/21

Postby Sven » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:08 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Boris Johnson calls Matt Hancock hopeless in texts revealed by Dominic Cummings -

Dominic Cummings has published expletive-laden messages, apparently from Boris Johnson, in which the PM calls the health secretary "hopeless".

It is the latest salvo in a bitter war of words between Mr Cummings, the PM's former top aide, and Matt Hancock over the handling of the pandemic.

Downing Street did not deny the authenticity of the messages.

But the PM's official spokesman insisted Mr Johnson has full confidence in the health secretary.

In a 7,000-word blog, Mr Cummings accused Mr Hancock of trying to rewrite history during a select committee hearing last week which was examining how the government has managed various aspects of the crisis.

He also took aim at Mr Johnson, claiming he had "lied about failures" during the government's initial response to the pandemic.

"If No 10 is prepared to lie so deeply and widely about such vital issues of life and death last year, it cannot be trusted now either on Covid or any other crucial issue of war and peace," Mr Cummings wrote.

It may be coincidence but I was at a venue last week where Matt Hancock was to pay a visit (not related to my own purpose for being there) but he failed to show and hasn't been seen too much since then...

Cummings, a man more odious than most, seems to have opened a can of worms of late and there is more to come...

Boris may yet be undone by his former advisor and all because the real governmental puppet master, the now Mrs Johnson, took a dislike...

They say none so bitter as a woman scorned; unless, of course, it's a man with ambition who has had his legs (proverbially) and power taken from him...
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat