BUYING SEASON TICKETS - TICKET OFFICE PROBLEMS - NOT WORKING

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:24 am

When trying to get season tickets for the upcoming season I tried to buy the tickets with 2 adults (a family of 4) and 2 u16's but when i got to the final stages of buying tickets it gets declined. Can anyone help please as we tried ringing but the ticket office was closed until further notice...that was the answer we got.
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: BUYING SEASON TICKETS - TICKET OFFICE PROBLEMS - NOT WOR

Postby Bellamys barmy army » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:12 am

You are likely trying to buy tickets that are on hold for last years season ticket holders

When on the website if you click on a seat and it comes up orange with a number it’s already reserved up until July 28th I believe
Bellamys barmy army

Postby Sam ReaN » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:21 am

Bellamys barmy army wrote:You are likely trying to buy tickets that are on hold for last years season ticket holders

When on the website if you click on a seat and it comes up orange with a number it’s already reserved up until July 28th I believe

I know but i chosen seats that were available to click on and unfortunately when i get to put my card details in correctly at the end of it all it says that the bank has declined it. I tried 2 different cards a mastercard and a visa card and both declined still. I think there is an issue with the club ticket office.
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby skidemin » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:28 am

Sam ReaN wrote:
Bellamys barmy army wrote:You are likely trying to buy tickets that are on hold for last years season ticket holders

I know but i chosen seats that were available to click on and unfortunately when i get to put my card details in correctly at the end of it all it says that the bank has declined it. I tried 2 different cards a mastercard and a visa card and both declined still. I think there is an issue with the club ticket office.

yes indeed there is a problem.... been far too many posts like this and still not picking up the phone....
skidemin

Postby Sam ReaN » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:37 am

skidemin wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:

yes indeed there is a problem.... been far too many posts like this and still not picking up the phone....

When i pick up the phone the only answer i get is that they are closed until further notice...and last week when i tried they never answered...eventually they put the phone down on me. terrible service.
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:58 am

Not sure it be any better if had fone lines as everyman and his dog would want to speak to them so only taking problem from email to fone .....a bit stupid as need current st to be renued by end month... but having said that not being able to fone someone is very common now and only way is by txt or email until all workers are back in office full time.
pembroke allan

Postby Dobbin » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:06 pm

Send them an e mail explaining the issues you are having and they will come back to you.

Just a tip when the ticket office got back to me they explained every e mail I sent took me back to the top as they were working on date received. The woman who rung me was excellent and sorted out my issue which was to do with bluebirds credit and the allocation of it.

If it saying bank declined I would check with your bank first as maybe they declining due to amoun, once you have confirmed with the bank there are no issues then you should be able to sort with the ticket office.

:thumbup:
Dobbin

Postby skidemin » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:48 pm

Dobbin wrote:Send them an e mail explaining the issues you are having and they will come back to you.

Just a tip when the ticket office got back to me they explained every e mail I sent took me back to the top as they were working on date received. The woman who rung me was excellent and sorted out my issue which was to do with bluebirds credit and the allocation of it.

If it saying bank declined I would check with your bank first as maybe they declining due to amoun, once you have confirmed with the bank there are no issues then you should be able to sort with the ticket office.

so if you emailed last week you are behind the people that emailed today ? wicked
skidemin

Postby Dobbin » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:59 pm

skidemin wrote:
Dobbin wrote:Send them an e mail explaining the issues you are having and they will come back to you.

so if you emailed last week you are behind the people that emailed today ? wicked

No date order so they must be recording e mails received but she just explained that by sending further e mails was not helping

Just be patient they will get back to you and when they did sorted my issue not problem
Dobbin

Return to General Chat