FAO Daya. A broken clock is right twice a day

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby maccydee » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:32 pm

However if Daya is correct about the Bale to Cardiff story I will go on his Show for free, admit I’m a keyboard warrior and apologise profusely.

And I’ll stop pulling up Sam Rean everytime he writes drivel.
maccydee

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FAO Daya. A broken clock is right twice a day

Postby wez1927 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:38 pm

maccydee wrote:However if Daya is correct about the Bale to Cardiff story I will go on his Show for free, admit I’m a keyboard warrior and apologise profusely.

:lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby skidemin » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:01 pm

maccydee wrote:However if Daya is correct about the Bale to Cardiff story I will go on his Show for free, admit I’m a keyboard warrior and apologise profusely.

Sam has denied being Mario Risol ,being an employee of Daya or even knowing who Daya is...
skidemin

Postby maccydee » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:31 am

skidemin wrote:

Sam has denied being Mario Risol ,being an employee of Daya or even knowing who Daya is...

Has he? Not seen that.
maccydee

Postby Sven » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:01 am

maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Has he? Not seen that.

I can confirm the only Mario Sam knows owns a cafe, he doesn't have job of any discription and he's far too young to remember when PC Pine was a thriving business in Cardiff... :laughing6:

Sam's thoughts and opinions are all his own... ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:41 am

maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Has he? Not seen that.

yep...he seemed quite bemused by it the last time the connection was made...
not difficult to come to the conclusion you did though .
skidemin

Postby maccydee » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:04 am

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Has he? Not seen that.

I didn’t think he was Mario Risol. No idea who he is. I also don’t think for a second Daya employs Sam Rean to write for his rag. That would be like employing me as a builder.
maccydee

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:07 pm

maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Has he? Not seen that.

I didn’t think he was Mario Risol. No idea who he is. I also don’t think for a second Daya employs Sam Rean to write for his rag. That would be like employing me as a builder.

so...do you think mario risol exists ?
skidemin

Postby Ninian1962 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:54 pm

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Has he? Not seen that.

His name is Mario Risoli and he most certainly does exist - I was talking to him last week.

Mario has written some excellent football books . I have read four of the five he has had published and they are all well researched and well written. I particularly like the one he wrote about CCFC`s exploits in Europe in the Cup Winners Cup as it brought back lots of memories of my early days supporting the club.
I get no fee for this (but I might scrounge a coffee next time I see him!!) but you can still look at the books at places like Amazon and Waterstones online.
Ninian1962

Postby skidemin » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:07 am

Ninian1962 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Has he? Not seen that.

His name is Mario Risoli and he most certainly does exist - I was talking to him last week.

Mario has written some excellent football books . I have read four of the five he has had published and they are all well researched and well written. I particularly like the one he wrote about CCFC`s exploits in Europe in the Cup Winners Cup as it brought back lots of memories of my early days supporting the club.
I get no fee for this (but I might scrounge a coffee next time I see him!!) but you can still look at the books at places like Amazon and Waterstones online.

is this the same Mario Rissoli that is writing for global / Daya ?
skidemin

Postby WestCoastBlue » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:40 am

skidemin wrote:
Ninian1962 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Has he? Not seen that.

Do you not consider global247 “well researched and well written”? :o
WestCoastBlue

Postby skidemin » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:33 am

WestCoastBlue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Ninian1962 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Has he? Not seen that.

Do you not consider global247 “well researched and well written”? :o

the two that stick out are both to do with David Ibbotson...
in one they get the name wrong calling the pilot David Abbot... and claiming human bones found near a beach could well be Abbots... turned out the original 6 month old story had been copied from a Grimsby paper minus the fact that the bones were of a female ..
the other... was the one where a headless body in a wet suit might be Ibbotson

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=216138&p=2216543&hilit=leg+found#p2216543

yep top notch reporting...and tasteless...
skidemin

Return to General Chat