Bale5/4 to join us

Gambler's Den

Bale5/4 to join us

Postby Ian Gibson fanclub » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:51 pm

Unbievable price
The only explanation I can think of is that some of the posters on here have lumped on. Let's face it some are a bit weird.
Ian Gibson fanclub

Bale5/4 to join us

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bale5/4 to join ud

Postby bluebird7291 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:05 pm

This is where it gets interesting. 9 out of 10 times the market is controlled by bets, naturally.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/fo ... fer-window

Scroll to the bottom it shows you the market at the moment. We would be by looking at that 4th most bet (guessing as we are classed as other could even be lower down than that) . So for us to be odds on is very odd.
bluebird7291

Postby skidemin » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:57 pm

Ian Gibson fanclub wrote:Unbievable price
The only explanation I can think of is that some of the posters on here have lumped on. Let's face it some are a bit weird.

yep , people have obviously bet on it happening...
remaining at RM is still the clear fav though....
skidemin

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:34 pm

Yes ... Do you mean UTD - or US - Who are UD :? :?
TopCat CCFC

Postby Ian Gibson fanclub » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:28 am

S and are next to each other on the keyboard so it doesn't take a genius to work it out
Ian Gibson fanclub

Postby Sven » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:09 am

What if there was an element of truth in there that makes the price a valid one?

In the absence of a definitive statement/denial from any party (Bale, Real Madrid or the Bluebirds) no one can 100% say "Pah...!" right now, can they?

We know Gareth isn't wanted at Madrid for financial and EU reasons, we know if his contract is paid up it won't be about money and we know his love and affinity for his home city

Many scoffed at Bellers and look what he did :notworthy:

Let's just watch this space and see what develops, shall we? :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:52 am

Sven wrote:

What if there was an element of truth in there that makes the price a valid one?

In the absence of a definitive statement/denial from any party (Bale, Real Madrid or the Bluebirds) no one can 100% say "Pah...!" right now, can they?

We know Gareth isn't wanted at Madrid for financial and EU reasons, we know if his contract is paid up it won't be about money and we know his love and affinity for his home city

Chris what is interesting is we know real would get rid if they could ? The payoff scenario would be easy get out for them and he could choose his next destination as money not an overriding factor.. but there is an extreme lack of speculation regarding where he may go except for city? Like you say no denial by anyone concerned so while extremely unlikely it's not impossible as bellers showed..... as for money messi just took 50% pay cut bale could easily take a bigger hit if he wanted to?
pembroke allan

Postby skidemin » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:19 am

Sven wrote:

i read the EU thing yesterday { possibly in one of Dayas exclusives } .... so checked.... La liga clubs are allowed to register 5 but only 3 in the match day squad...
skidemin

Postby bluelover » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:10 am

skidemin wrote:
Sven wrote:

i read the EU thing yesterday { possibly in one of Dayas exclusives } .... so checked.... La liga clubs are allowed to register 5 but only 3 in the match day squad...

Real Madrid currently have 6 non EU players and have sent 2 on loan (Takefusa Kubo and Reinier) and need to decide on one more. They are trying to Vinicius Jr qualified but it is unlikely to go through by the start of the season as explained below

What options do Real Madrid have?

The first is selling, or loaning, out Bale.

Another option is hoping that Vinicius Jr, who has been at Real Madrid since 2018, will have his application for a duel Spanish citizenship approved. This is something that Luis Suarez and Casemiro, as examples, both have which mean they don't take up a non-EU spot. Spanish law says you must have been working uninterruptedly in the country for at least two years to start the process, which Vinicius has, but due to the pandemic, applications have taken longer to approve, and it's unlikely his citizenship in granted for at least a few more months at the minimum.

One other way, bar selling or loaning one of the four, involves sending Rodrygo to the Castilla team. Real Madrid's reserve side play in the Spanish third tier, and Rodrygo has played for them before. He wouldn't be available for selection for the senior team in the league, but he would be allowed to play in cup competitions and the Champions League which have no rules on non-EU players. That would, though, be quite the embarrassment and a drop-off for a player who cost Los Blancos €45m when they signed him from Santos in 2019.
bluelover

Postby bluesince62 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:21 am

Sven wrote:

All I can say is, Gareth is going to be very annoyed with you Chris :laughing5: :old: :bluebird: must be 62, cos I never say never in things such as these,and after such a strange Time around the world, being close to family is more important than money, as you said, most of not all scoffed at Bellers coming here, but look how that turned oit :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Re: Bale5/4 to join us

Postby Blueberry Jam » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:41 am

Forget all this nonsense.
Blueberry Jam

Postby Floppsy » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:14 pm

Is there a timescale on the market?
If it's for who he will be playing for in 21/22 its utter gobbledigook.
If it's for who his next club is then who knows ? Cant see it myself mind.
Floppsy

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:19 pm

Every person I have spoken to have now bet :lol: :lol:

There is more chance of us wining the Premier League next season
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby luxy1970 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:23 am

Floppsy wrote:Is there a timescale on the market?
If it's for who he will be playing for in 21/22 its utter gobbledigook.
If it's for who his next club is then who knows ? Cant see it myself mind.

Its to sign before 3rd September with Skybet. Its 4-1 now
luxy1970

Postby wez1927 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:13 pm

Baĺe training with Madrid today
Attachments
FB_IMG_1627063544828.jpg
FB_IMG_1627063544828.jpg (57.55 KiB) Viewed 9542 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:38 pm