Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gareth Bale About To Settle and head to Cardiff City!

Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjV0-zjvgxw

All the latest on Bale as he settles and returns to Wales

Re: Gareth Bale About To Settle and head to Cardiff City!

Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:58 pm

It would be brilliant if true. We'll wait and see. :D

Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:17 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:It would be brilliant if true. We'll wait and see. :D

its a bit like a Boris announcement is this... ... its final ...and then ..its no final at all....

Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:48 pm

In fairness you've got things right in the past, and things wrong.
But you haven't been a one off with info.
So this is interesting. I see the logic behind it. I said it before the news come out and the betting, just looked the obvious turn for him. But mine was simply done by common sense or guesswork haha. He's 32, new born baby, business's in Cardiff etc. I wouldn't be surprised if he come here. Equally ended up in MLS

I hope you are right.

Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:04 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:In fairness you've got things right in the past, and things wrong.
But you haven't been a one off with info.
So this is interesting. I see the logic behind it. I said it before the news come out and the betting, just looked the obvious turn for him. But mine was simply done by common sense or guesswork haha. He's 32, new born baby, business's in Cardiff etc. I wouldn't be surprised if he come here. Equally ended up in MLS

I hope you are right.

yep...you can join the dots and come up with a very good case for him wanting to just come home...
equally a good case ..lots of money ... to continue his travels ...

Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:21 pm

Hmmmm

Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:40 pm

What a load of tosh, I wasted god knows how long of my life listening to that.

Makes out no one will tell you reasons why he wont come to Cardiff, and your own reasons as to why he ain’t good enough for the Prem anymore is based on miss information !!

Reasons he wont come to Cardiff - 15 million of them.

You do the maths, 5k a week for a whole year doesn’t even cover 1 week of the 15million euros spread over the same period.
Plenty of premier clubs would be interested in him at 10 times or more the amount your suggesting Cardiff are willing to Pay.
He could buy or even charter a helicopter and train daily at most Premier Clubs (just part ex his Jet) with the over payment from the 5k a week we are prepared to pay.
Dalman was clearly saying 5k a week as tongue in cheek.
Did you know he has strong ties to Southampton still also ? Or have you done a separate article on them getting him as well ?
Are you aware that the Premier League site has him back at spurs for 21/22 ?
As for player manager of Wales, he hasn’t ever mentioned wanting to be a coach or even done any of his badges, pure speculation.
Just had a young baby so would want to be close to Cardiff, what about the other two children, it didn’t matter with them ?

It’s simple click bate to get your you tube channel going, how long has it been now, and with how many active followers ?

Christ I cant believe I have wasted another 10 minutes of my life typing this.

And lastly, NO I don’t want to go on your channel and face it out, I have answered your request to give you some reasons as to why he won’t come to Cardiff on here, and trust me there are a lot more.

(Looking through blue tinted glasses would love to see it happen mind, just cant see why he would lol)

Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:48 pm

Welsh Exile wrote:What a load of tosh, I wasted god knows how long of my life listening to that.

Makes out no one will tell you reasons why he wont come to Cardiff, and your own reasons as to why he ain’t good enough for the Prem anymore is based on miss information !!

You do the maths, 5k a week for a whole year doesn’t even cover 1 week of the 15million euros spread over the same period.
Plenty of premier clubs would be interested in him at 10 times or more the amount your suggesting Cardiff are willing to Pay.
He could buy or even charter a helicopter and train daily at most Premier Clubs (just part ex his Jet) with the over payment from the 5k a week we are prepared to pay.
Did you know he has strong ties to Southampton still also ? Or have you done a separate article on them getting him as well ?
As for player manager of Wales, he hasn’t ever mentioned wanting to be a coach or even done any of his badges, pure speculation.
Just had a young baby so would want to be close to Cardiff, what about the other two children, it didn’t matter with them ?

It’s simple click bate to get your you tube channel going, how long has it been now, and with how many active followers ?

And lastly, NO I don’t want to go on your channel and face it out, I have answered your request to give you some reasons as to why he won’t come to Cardiff on here, and trust me there are a lot more.

(Looking through blue tinted glasses would love to see it happen mind, just cant see why he would lol)

:laughing6: :clap: :clap: :clap: careful now mr Keyboard Warrior

Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:59 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
Welsh Exile wrote:What a load of tosh, I wasted god knows how long of my life listening to that.

:laughing6: :clap: :clap: :clap: careful now mr Keyboard Warrior

:lol: :lol: :lol: I refrained from calling him that, oh the good old days :lol:

Will probably have the greatest of them in one of his many guises calling me out on here next :sleepy2:

Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:03 pm

So many things being said about Gareth Bale's future I just think its time to let Bale decide when he wants to where he will end up going, even on here people said he will be staying at Madrid. So my views are grounded as anything could happen with Bale.

Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:30 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:So many things being said about Gareth Bale's future I just think its time to let Bale decide when he wants to where he will end up going, even on here people said he will be staying at Madrid. So my views are grounded as anything could happen with Bale.

Nonsensical as usual Sam.

A broken clock is write twice a day.

Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:42 pm

Time Will Tell ;)

Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:39 am

I can see the attraction, Bellamy really enjoyed it !!!

What a position to be in mind, he could still stay at Madrid, or move to China, or the MLS, make a load more money and enjoy an amazing lifestyle with amazing golf courses and weather for a few more years?

Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:40 am

Why are we still entertaining this :P