Season ticket card help

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket card help

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:15 am

Hiya, can anyone answer me a question please? My son and I renewed our season tickets and our accounts are both active, but, our cards both say different things. Mine says: request and his says: not issued. What does this mean? Sorry if it's a thick question, but I've tried emailing City, but no reply. The first game starts in about 2 weeks and I'm having a panic, we won't be able to get in on our cards, thanks in advance for any help
Attachments
Point Blur_Jul192021_132317.jpg
Point Blur_Jul192021_132317.jpg (296.96 KiB) Viewed 2491 times
Carys

Season ticket card help

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Season ticket card help

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:29 am

Carys wrote:Hiya, can anyone answer me a question please? My son and I renewed our season tickets and our accounts are both active, but, our cards both say different things. Mine says: request and his says: not issued. What does this mean? Sorry if it's a thick question, but I've tried emailing City, but no reply. The first game starts in about 2 weeks and I'm having a panic, we won't be able to get in on our cards, thanks in advance for any help

When u sign into your account it will say active and gives you your seat information if dont have that suggest you try renuing again.... as for email they will get to you asap just very busy .. if no contact print off what you've got from club and attend Barnsley game early ticket office be open I'm sure to sort out for you
pembroke allan

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:48 am

Yeah, when I sign in, it shows everything as active, seats booked, it just doesn't have active cards. Yeah, I imagine they must be busy, its just stressful haha. I'll do that then, print stuff off and go down early to see them, thanks
Carys

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:57 am

Carys wrote:Yeah, when I sign in, it shows everything as active, seats booked, it just doesn't have active cards. Yeah, I imagine they must be busy, its just stressful haha. I'll do that then, print stuff off and go down early to see them, thanks

I queried my st because of something on documentation when contacted club they said if active and seats allocated that was all needed.. not sure what you mean by active cards? But suspect it's to do with fact that you are not paying by card and it just refers to this
pembroke allan

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:20 am

Ah ok, thats a relief then. Sorry, what I mean by active cards, is the season ticket card, they said once it's activated, you can download a digital version card, to have in your phone (like the cards we scan on entry)
Carys

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:32 am

Carys wrote:Ah ok, thats a relief then. Sorry, what I mean by active cards, is the season ticket card, they said once it's activated, you can download a digital version card, to have in your phone (like the cards we scan on entry)

Funny enough just sent email about Southampton game regarding digital ticket apparently you have to use google pay or ipay? to load it you need to log into account and go to your tickets then mobile ticket follow instructions can put sons ticket with yours sounds simple and see it all time in shops ect .... if you use fone payments you'll probably know how to do it anyway
pembroke allan

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:36 am

Oh really? Right ok, thanks. I'll look into it, you've been really helpful, thank you.
Carys

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:43 am

Carys wrote:Oh really? Right ok, thanks. I'll look into it, you've been really helpful, thank you.

No problem if cant do it just wait until can get to ticket office when season starts ... let me know if you succeed in loading it on fone? :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:52 am

Yeah, I'll try. Either way, I'll keep you posted, thanks again! :)
Carys

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:02 am

Sorry, another question, while you're being so helpful haha. When we return for the new season, how do we get in? As in, do we carry on using our existing season ticket
cards at the turnstiles? Do they roll over? Thanks again :)
Carys

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:26 am

Carys wrote:Sorry, another question, while you're being so helpful haha. When we return for the new season, how do we get in? As in, do we carry on using our existing season ticket

Yes use your present cards unless youve changed anything? but would take paperwork just in case.....
pembroke allan

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:32 am

Aww thank you so much, that's really helpful. Yeah, I'll do that, thanks again:)
Carys

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:37 am

Carys wrote:Aww thank you so much, that's really helpful. Yeah, I'll do that, thanks again:)

Your welcome anytime.. :occasion5: :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:15 pm

:)
Carys

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:24 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Carys wrote:Sorry, another question, while you're being so helpful haha. When we return for the new season, how do we get in? As in, do we carry on using our existing season ticket

Yes use your present cards unless youve changed anything? but would take paperwork just in case.....

I’ve been told that new cards are being issued. Think it was while I was going through the booking process.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:42 pm

Oh really?! Then I am stressing, as mine says request and my son's says not issued!! Hopefully they'll sort it before the first game, or we won't be able to get in!! :(
Carys

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:03 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I’ve been told that new cards are being issued. Think it was while I was going through the booking process.

That's interesting will ask as in conversation with someone in corporate area they haven't mentioned it when I I renued my st
?
pembroke allan

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

That's interesting will ask as in conversation with someone in corporate area they haven't mentioned it when I I renued my st
?

Al I’m not 100% in this but I’m sure I read it when I was trawling through the bumf when I was going through process of renewing. Could the £3 admin be for a new card?
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:11 pm

Hmm, I'll.just sit it out and see what happens. Its been a stressful year for all and I just want to get back to the football- to some normality! Hopefully it'll be fine
Carys

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:16 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

?

Al I’m not 100% in this but I’m sure I read it when I was trawling through the bumf when I was going through process of renewing. Could the £3 admin be for a new card?

Dont think so that's probably normal charge they do .. I know I had administration charge for my tickets but nothing about new cards... hope get an answer later put on here
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:17 pm

Carys wrote:Hmm, I'll.just sit it out and see what happens. Its been a stressful year for all and I just want to get back to the football- to some normality! Hopefully it'll be fine

Yes good idea nothings been put on here so presume it's like previous seasons only changing seats or age group needed new card .... what ever happens get there eventually :geek:
pembroke allan

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Yeah, we'll get there eventually!! Thanks for the help both!!
Carys

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:50 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

?

Dont think so that's probably normal charge they do .. I know I had administration charge for my tickets but nothing about new cards... hope get an answer later put on here

Cheers
bluebirdoct1962

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:50 pm

Carys wrote:Yeah, we'll get there eventually!! Thanks for the help both!!

:occasion5:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:13 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Carys wrote:Yeah, we'll get there eventually!! Thanks for the help both!!

:occasion5:

Posted what was said regarding st cards :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:25 pm

Aww thanks! :)
Carys

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:02 pm

I'm so happy, just checked my account again now and both me and my son have had our new 2021/22 season ticket cards activated!! So relieved, get me back in that stadium!! Haha
Carys

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:46 pm

Carys wrote:I'm so happy, just checked my account again now and both me and my son have had our new 2021/22 season ticket cards activated!! So relieved, get me back in that stadium!! Haha

Nice one!!
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:52 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Carys wrote:I'm so happy, just checked my account again now and both me and my son have had our new 2021/22 season ticket cards activated!! So relieved, get me back in that stadium!! Haha

Nice one!!

I suspect there was a glitch on website as I couldn't access Southampton tickets earlier said under maintenance.... alls well ends well all got to do now is be able to get in. :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:00 pm

Ah really, yeah, probably a glitch then! Yeah, like you said we've just got to get in now haha. At least it's sorted now haha. Thanks again for all your help, really appreciated the advice, now bring on our new season!!! :)
Carys

Next

Return to General Chat